Drudge update

Democrat4Bush

Aug 3, 2004
Orlando
The you know what is going to hit the fan when this book comes out.
Already #1 on amazon.

"Kerry earned his Silver Star by killing a lone, fleeing, teenage Viet Cong in a loincloth."

"And if Kerry's superiors had known the truth at the time, they would never have recommended him for the medal."

The book also claims to detail how Kerry personally ordered the slaughter of small animals at a small hamlet along the Song Bo De River.

http://www.drudgereport.com/ufd1.htm

Again no denials, just diversions:

ARE THE VETS TELLING THE TRUTH?

"They hired a goddamn private investigator to dig up trash!" charged a top Kerry adviser traveling with the senator late Tuesday. "This is pay for play... How low can they go?"

Kerry supporters are comparing the effort by the veterans to the Arkansas State troopers tell-all against Bill Clinton.

There was much to back up Troopergate, check Rich Lowry's book, Legacy.

True no denials. They maybe hoping the media ignores it. Troopergate did little to derail bubba.

Somehow I get the feeling Bill and Hilary somehow funneled money to the Swiftvets,if Kerry loses, Hillary is setup to run in '08 againist who? Rudy Guillani(sic).

Democrat4Bush said:
True no denials. They maybe hoping the media ignores it. Troopergate did little to derail bubba.

Somehow I get the feeling Bill and Hilary somehow funneled money to the Swiftvets,if Kerry loses, Hillary is setup to run in '08 againist who? Rudy Guillani(sic).

All one can hope is that Kerry pisses the press off, something I think is entirely possible. FOX should be on this, I would imagine.

I would think that Fox will be all over this, but I would like to see CNN, ABC, CBS give it as much coverage as they gave President Bush and the national gaurd questions.

I guess we'll have to take a wait and see approach.
:dunno:

Democrat4Bush said:
I would think that Fox will be all over this, but I would like to see CNN, ABC, CBS give it as much coverage as they gave President Bush and the national gaurd questions.

I guess we'll have to take a wait and see approach.
:dunno:

I hardly ever watch CNN, but I have to give them some credit as of late (although I believe their motives are in line with the Clintons) as they have been broadcasting programs that are NOT at all favorable to Kerry. Last night, I even watched an interview on Paula Zahn (I promise, I was just flipping the channels and accidently came across it, but I was glad I did) about the Iraqi American soldier that captured (and punched) Saddam. He was VERY pro Bush.

freeandfun1 said:
I hardly ever watch CNN, but I have to give them some credit as of late (although I believe their motives are in line with the Clintons) as they have been broadcasting programs that are NOT at all favorable to Kerry. Last night, I even watched an interview on Paula Zahn (I promise, I was just flipping the channels and accidently came across it, but I was glad I did) about the Iraqi American soldier that captured (and punched) Saddam. He was VERY pro Bush.

CNN isn't as bad as it used to be, it depends on who is doing the reporting. CBS is the leader in liberal bias these days. I tried watching about 10 minutes of CBS News a week or two ago and that's about all I could stand.

Oh, and before anybody starts screeching, I am aware that the commentary on FOX has a conservative slant. At least when they report the news they report ALL the news in a fair way.

Jimmyeatworld said:
CNN isn't as bad as it used to be, it depends on who is doing the reporting. CBS is the leader in liberal bias these days. I tried watching about 10 minutes of CBS News a week or two ago and that's about all I could stand.

Oh, and before anybody starts screeching, I am aware that the commentary on FOX has a conservative slant. At least when they report the news they report ALL the news in a fair way.

I would imagine their rating played a part in the change of direction. :cool:

Forum List

Back