Drudge Report Mocking Santorum

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
It's funny. Ever since Santorum upped his rhetoric against the Drudge Report, they've only mocked him more. Here is today's headline.

Santorum+Maybe+By+2016.bmp

It's funny. Ever since Santorum upped his rhetoric against the Drudge Report, they've only mocked him more. Here is today's headline.

Speaking of mocking - your avatar.
Son - if you like it up the ass, no need to advertise publicly.
Put some pants on.
Act like a man, not like a pole-smoker.

Put some pants on.

I'll let you know when I care about your opinion. Maybe by 2016?

Put some pants on.

I'll let you know when I care about your opinion. Maybe by 2016?

There is a self appointed "hetero watch" here.

Personally I think it is bad form.

why? that is what drudge does...

Bad Day Jillian??? :lol: Me too. :)

Drudge can be great on News Headlines and Links. You know that. He is used as much by the Left Think Tanks as the Right.

Why do I think it's bad form. Timing. We went through a Very Long Vetting cycle on the Right. Painful, but Necessary. There comes a Time when We need to start Unifying, and if it's not here yet, it is close. There will be enough cheap shots ahead when the RNC and DNC go head to head.

Personally I think it is bad form.

Drudge can be great on News Headlines and Links. You know that. He is used as much by the Left Think Tanks as the Right.

Why do I think it's bad form. Timing. We went through a Very Long Vetting cycle on the Right. Painful, but Necessary. There comes a Time when We need to start Unifying, and if it's not here yet, it is close. There will be enough cheap shots ahead when the RNC and DNC go head to head.

Yea. Matt Drudge is grinding his personal axe. Not sure it's really helpful.

Perhaps he's sowing the seed of doubt for Santorum in the long run though. If that's the case then I'm cool with that. I don't think Santorum is a strong presidential candidate and I'm shocked he even made it to second place. He was just a fanatical traditional values hawk in the Iowa debates and he was not doing too well. Then after Bachman sort of put her foot in her mouth, he took all of her evangelical crowd and he won Iowa and he took more momentum and he really benefited from the two man race narrative. I don't think he's really that high on the list of many GOP'ers though.

Perhaps he's sowing the seed of doubt for Santorum in the long run though. If that's the case then I'm cool with that. I don't think Santorum is a strong presidential candidate and I'm shocked he even made it to second place. He was just a fanatical traditional values hawk in the Iowa debates and he was not doing too well. Then after Bachman sort of put her foot in her mouth, he took all of her evangelical crowd and he won Iowa and he took more momentum and he really benefited from the two man race narrative. I don't think he's really that high on the list of many GOP'ers though.

Any debates with Obama would be funny though...................

That would be great television :D

That would be great television :D

Santorum could dress up as Sheriff Babeu and REALLY tick Warrior off.

Forum List

Back