Drudge: RASMUSSEN Shock: Obama Lead Down to 3 Points... Developing...

Good. The tighter the polls get, the better the chance Obama has at getting more of his supporters to turn out for him.

I'm no longer looking at national polls. I'm looking at state polls. Obama has double digit leads in every single state Kerry won, plus Iowa and Virginia. This election is over.

Good. The tighter the polls get, the better the chance Obama has at getting more of his supporters to turn out for him.

I'm no longer looking at national polls. I'm looking at state polls. Obama has double digit leads in every single state Kerry won, plus Iowa and Virginia. This election is over.

You better make an appointment for Wednesday with a shrink or therapist if McCain wins you may need help.

Good. You're confident about McCain. I love it. The bigger your confidence is, the harder you're going to fall.

first off, it's "pride" , not confidence. and you're the one that spews all the horseshit on here.

This is a neat little thing, it's an NBC Analysis of Electoral Votes.

270 are needed to win the election. They have Obama at 286, McCain at 163.

Politics - Political News & Updates- MSNBC.com

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27434229/

Last edited:
Just from a marketing stand point, the Obama campaign should hope the national polls tighten up considerably.

The worst thing, IMO, that could happen to that camp is to have the national polls show him pulling away, all the early voting going in his favor, and the media saying the race is over.

In that scenario I think many people are no longer as motivated to make sure they get out and vote on the 4th because they think the race will already be over.

McCain benefits in this situation.

If the polls continue to tighten, and I think they will, Obama benefits in the long run.

My .02

Today from Rasmussen:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Wednesday shows Barack Obama attracting 50% of the vote nationwide while John McCain earns 47%. This is the first time McCain has been within three points of Obama in more than a month and the first time his support has topped 46% since September 24 (see trends). One percent (1%) of voters prefer a third-party option and 2% are undecided.

Link here

Has anyone alerted newsboy? He may want to start a thread about it!

Announcement to all Obama Supporters:

Obama has already won. Take election day off and go shopping.

Repeat: Obama has already won. Take election day off and go shopping.

Last edited:
Announcement to all Obama Supporters:

Obama has already one. Take election day off and go shopping.

Repeat: Obama has already one. Take election day off and go shopping.

Maybe you could make some fliers on your computer and put that on people's cars newsboy!

(ps-one is a number, like Obama will be #1-won means you won a contest, like Obama has WON the election-just a little fyi newsboy! ;) thought you might want to spell it right for your fliers! )

Forum List

Back