DRUDGE dropping Oct Surprise bomb on Obama right now!!!

You right wingers are so fucking desperate.

Let me explain something to you guys. When Obama talks about "helping people" to develop the skills they need to have a better life, it's a "good thing".

When Romney says he doesn't care about 47% of America, it's a "bad" thing.

I know you have no idea what I'm talking about. But what do you expect from people who cheered when Rick Santorum called you "stupid".

Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube

So damn true!

It's an old video, from 2007.

Transcripts and videos have been available for 5 years now.

But keep the faith guys, keep the faith. Just because every other "race" video promoted by Drudge hasn't really worked out so well for you guys, I bet this one will!

For a bunch of folks who claim that they want to "keep race out of it", they sure do always seem to get to that exact subject. E.W. Jackson is another prime example of that hypocrisy, he stated that same "keep race out of it" crap and then went on to use that as his narrative then and now.

O is the one who said this.

E.W. said it and E.W. does it. So do plenty of other republicans and democrats.

LOL, did you see the date of the alleged speech?

Why? Has his arrogance diminished since then?

Why? Because was in 2007 and this show that the republicans and their propaganda machine (limbaugh/hannity/drudge/morris, et al) are absolutely desperate to take something and try to blow it up to stir up people's angst. This would have possibly worked better in 2008 but not so much now.

Keeps the fire in the belly of the base. Makes sense.

The Dems use Romney's garbage man to stir their base. The Republicans just have to have Obama in his own words to stir the conservative base.

I love politics. :D

LOL, did you see the date of the alleged speech?

Why? Has his arrogance diminished since then?

Why? Because was in 2007 and this show that the republicans and their propaganda machine (limbaugh/hannity/drudge/morris, et al) are absolutely desperate to take something and try to blow it up to stir up people's angst. This would have possibly worked better in 2008 but not so much now.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. The Dems trot out a story from Romney's teenage years trying to establish that the Presidential candidate in the year 2012 was a homophobic bully.

But a "racist rant" (according to the Daily Caller) from Obama in 2007 that no one has seen before doesn't matter a lick.

Gottcha!

As long as Blacks aren't willing to help themselves....Who really is to blame?

Hey black man...How about building a business and teaching your children right and wrong. O'nooo's that's racist. Why do you demand free shit?

I look at the black world and I fear for the future. This isn't a mindset that's good for America.

Last edited:
Huge cover up in Libya, fast and furious, World on fire, Economy in the tank, and this is going to be the October surprise?

Huge cover up in Libya, fast and furious, World on fire, Economy in the tank, and this is going to be the October surprise?

This is how the majority of the black community feels. They want free shit and to blame whitey for everything.

Maybe you need to push your own children to better themselves. Maybe one day they can grow up and build a goddamn business.

Blame.
Blame.
Blame.

How the fuck do we do what Obama is talking about? It isn't my job to get trayvon off his ass in push him to work.

If you watch this video and don't come to the conclusion that this president is a racist, two faced faggot, you might be a hack.....

Well, blacks if you want to be respected listen up.
-Teach your children to be respectable human beings. Black men stop fucking jumping woman to woman. Look at Eastern asians and whites to see a better way. Nothing wrong with evolving things that work.
-Be a father
-Work hard and study up to be able to compete.
-Stop bitching, Just do!

Don't blame the white man for your problems.

Last edited:
Ummm..........not good news for Mr Obama:D:D

Right now on DRUDGE front and center..................

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Wonder if this might strip away a few white votes???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

You are truly a babbling idiot.

Ummm..........not good news for Mr Obama:D:D

Right now on DRUDGE front and center..................

TONIGHT: OBAMA'S OTHER RACE SPEECH

OBAMA DECLARES HOW POOR PEOPLE: 'Need help with basic skills, how to shop, how to show up for work on time, how to wear the right clothes, how to act appropriately in an office'... Developing...

DAILY CALLER: 'For nearly 40 minutes, using an accent he never adopts in public, Obama describes a racist, zero-sum society, in which the white majority profits by exploiting black America'... Developing tonight...

THE ACCENT... THE ANGER... THE ACCUSATIONS... THE SERMON...
FOXNEWS 9 PM ET...
2007: 'We don't need to build more highways out in the suburbs. We should be investing in minority-owned businesses, in our neighborhoods'...

Wonder if this might strip away a few white votes???:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::coffee:

DRUDGE REPORT 2012®

You are truly a babbling idiot.

Why is it my problem that these people can't help themselves? :eusa_shifty: This is why I made the thread, "what do blacks want". My job?, My bank account???

You right wingers are so fucking desperate.

Let me explain something to you guys. When Obama talks about "helping people" to develop the skills they need to have a better life, it's a "good thing".

When Romney says he doesn't care about 47% of America, it's a "bad" thing.

I know you have no idea what I'm talking about. But what do you expect from people who cheered when Rick Santorum called you "stupid".

Rick Santorum: We Will Never Have the Smart People On Our Side - YouTube

Obama talks about minorities like they are all complete idiots who need government to tell them that they have to wake up in the morning if they have a job that starts early. He has to tell them that they need to dress appropriately, etc... I'm sure he will give complete instructions on brushing their teeth and eating breakfast, too. How insane is that? And instead of being royally insulted that someone would treat people like brain dead puppets, people praise him for treating minorities like they can't comprehend the simplest of tasks. If anyone really needs that much help, it's only because they have depended on government so much that they forgot how to think for themselves.

Obamination tells the black crowd one thing, the middle america white crowd another thing then another thing to the NYC/DC cocktail party crowd.

He is using everyone to get more control to fuck things up.

Forum List

Back