Drudge-dems boycott walmart,coke,etc...

What you discribe is the opposite of hypocricy. Someone willing to disagree with a friend on principle????

That strong democrat principle of voter fraud. Stuffing the ballot box is a tradition that you're not willing to compromise!

Calling Jimmy Carter, to make it all fair.
Hugo C. still thanx you to this day..........................

How is that a hypocrisy? Because Deval Patrick used to work for Coca-Cola, he can't support a boycott against them for their support of voter ID laws that he opposes?

Its OK to hate corporations, but OK to love those who ran them as long as they have A "D" behind thier names. Talk about hypocrisy.

I don't go to Walmart b/c the products are crap and I spent :20 looking for an American Flag that was made in America.

I only drink Coke products when I drink soda.

During WW2, soda went bad before it could get too the troops overseas, so coke hired people to go to EU, build factories, and get coke to the troops and sell it to the locals.

:lmao: Gets really good at 1:30 mins in WOOOO.... LAWD...!!!! :lmao: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEDUiaq9kwM]ACORN'S BERTHA LEWIS SINGS 'WAL-MART SUCKS' AT CHURCH SERVICE - YouTube[/ame] :lmao:

nana2.gif
laugh3.gif

Burbon-n-coke. Go Coke, Go Jim Beam. American made baby.

Forum List

Back