DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

She's admitted to being a lifelong meth addict, so it's pretty clear she's not really law-abiding.

Are you law abiding? Most americans speed every day and drive drunk at least once a week. Two deadly crimes that kill thousands of americans every year. I'm sick of hearing about law abiding citizens.

Most Americans drive drunk once a week?

How did you get so full of shit?

I shower daily AND served this country I love. The only thing you got right is that I'm a liberal.(and a gun-owning one at that)

You're still an idiot. Civil War...jeez you people are nuts. N-V-T-S, nuts. (History of the World reference)

Were the people that fought the first Civil War nuts?

Yes...and they lost.
The north started the Civil War to fight against slavery, and you say they were nuts.

Now I know what kind of scum you truly are.

For one, this wont happen.

But two....all these hicks crying about a rebellion and civil war...if an armed military or swat team went door to door requesting all guns, but the rest of your life was still gonna be the same, you would NOT fight them. You may talk big. But in the end....99.9% of people who be outraged, but in the end, comply because unilke crazy Muslims we value life more than death.

But two....all these hicks crying about a rebellion and civil war...if an armed military or swat team went door to door requesting all guns, but the rest of your life was still gonna be the same, you would NOT fight them. You may talk big. But in the end....99.9% of people who be outraged, but in the end, comply because unilke crazy Muslims we value life more than death.
So you think the American military is going to kill it's own people?

And if there was a mandated confiscation, and IF (huge if, unlikely) the US military and/or swat teams followed the directive, there is no redneck out there that would out-gun them. Fighting back would simply mean sure defeat and probably death to the "rebel". In that nightmare, almost impossible situation, there would NOT be situations where the military/police just say "Damn, this redneck is loaded up, lets just let him keep his and go after everyone else's".

No, they'd fight until the "rebel" was dead or complied. And they'd win. They'd win all of them. Because our population is NOT what it was in 1776.

Most Americans aren't even willing to get on a treadmill, much less fight a civil war. We're lazy.

But, that scenario isn't gonna happen, so its pointless.

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?????????

Jump, Froggy!

You too, couple of dickless pussies with a mouth and no balls.

Come take my guns PUSSY.

29689-internet-tough-guys.jpg

Are you? You aren't even under orders or threat of court martial, and have already implied you're willing to kill your fellow Americans.

I personally do NOT think the military, OR the police, would follow this order.

Which makes me wonder, WHY are you sweating it? Even if the law passed, no one is "comin' fer ma guns!!!!"

So how many Americans are you looking to kill before you go down?

I don't consider tyrants pissing on the constitution Americans.

You won't do shit.

He's like the tough guy at a bar who is ready to fight................oh, but he can't, his boys are holding him back!!! He really would come kick the shit out of all of us, if not for his buddies holding him back!!!! We better feel lucky, because if his boys let him loose, oh man, there would be hell to pay!!! But his boys are holding him back- look how angry and strong and aggressive he is!!! He's yelling and cursing and OH MAN if he ever got loose we'd be in trouble!!!

But luckily his boys are holding him back:badgrin:

Are you? You aren't even under orders or threat of court martial, and have already implied you're willing to kill your fellow Americans.

I personally do NOT think the military, OR the police, would follow this order.

Which makes me wonder, WHY are you sweating it? Even if the law passed, no one is "comin' fer ma guns!!!!"
Just who do you think all those "HICKS" are made up of? They're PRIOR MILITARY themselves, WAR VETERANS, they have ALREADY killed, they're TRAINED KILLERS by our very own military.

The third largest standing army on EARTH is the armed citizens of America. It is the reason why no country on EARTH would ever attempt to invade America. There isn't enough people in all the armies on earth put together to defeat and occupy the American citizenry. If they so decide they don't want to give up their firearms, THEY WON'T, and there isn't a force on EARTH that could make.

Stick that in your craw libtards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back