DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

Pfft... :lol:

You don't even know what the fuck you're talking about.

I'm not the one sniveling "civil war"...
Neither am I. I'd welcome it.

I'd love a chance to fight you liberals.

61066e35-1c2c-a60e.jpg

liberated

Playing with toy guns with your little chick with dicks friends isn't the same as being a real law abiding gun owner patty cake, that's for adults.

It's no wonder you don't worry about second amendment infringements when you lie about owning firearms.

Yawn.

No, Cindy, I actually own and work with guns, and use them to kill delicious animals. You just masturbate to them and hope one day they let felons like you near them.

They make loud noises and would scare you, honey. Let's have you stick with your dolls and not muss up your hair and petticoats, hmmm?

There's a good doggie.

hahaha-024.gif

^^^^^
33PleaseBeKidding.jpg

Such an upstanding citizen, just begging to have a chance to kill some of your fellow Americans.

Perhaps we should see that you have a psychological evaluation. After all, we have seen the damage crazies with weapons of war have done this month.

Not nearly as much Damage as Morons in Cars have done in the same time.

Wrong. Very close to the same at present, and if present trends persist, the guns will kill more Americans in 2015 than traffic accidents.

Report: Gun Deaths Will Exceed Traffic Deaths By 2015 - Business Insider

I'm not the one sniveling "civil war"...

Such an upstanding citizen, just begging to have a chance to kill some of your fellow Americans.

Perhaps we should see that you have a psychological evaluation. After all, we have seen the damage crazies with weapons of war have done this month.

Please show me where I "begged." Your additional drama is queen like. Bucking for an Emmy are you?

Playing with toy guns with your little chicks with dicks friends isn't the same as being a real law abiding gun owner, patty cake, that's for adults.

It's no wonder you don't worry about second amendment infringements when you lie about owning firearms.

You may or may not be law abiding 007 but surely you're not an adult - as in a mature adult. Your rhetoric reminds me of a punk seated cuffed and swearing in the cage of a patrol car as he is being transported to the local jail house.

She's admitted to being a lifelong meth addict, so it's pretty clear she's not really law-abiding.

If that is factual, she should be allowed nowhere near any weapon more dangerous than a butterknife.

No, as a matter of fact, I don't.

But, unlike Downs Syndrome kids like you, I own guns, use guns and know what they're for.

Are you drinking all that tranny cum you import from Paraguay again? You're sure posting like it.

Sober up, Cindy.
Playing with toy guns with your little chicks with dicks friends isn't the same as being a real law abiding gun owner, patty cake, that's for adults.

You may or may not be law abiding 007 but surely you're not an adult - as in a mature adult. Your rhetoric reminds me of a punk seated cuffed and swearing in the cage of a patrol car as he is being transported to the local jail house.
But it's just fine for you LIBERAL buddy to sound the same way... sure... idiot.

STFU.

She's admitted to being a lifelong meth addict, so it's pretty clear she's not really law-abiding.

If that is factual, she should be allowed nowhere near any weapon more dangerous than a butterknife.

I don't think she's allowed w/in 1000' of schools until her parole is over.

Tell ya what ziplock, you be the one that shows up at my door demanding all my firearms... we'll see who cowers... shit for brains.

Why would I? I have no desire to see this legislation enacted.

Please stop fisting yourself in public with your armed revolution fantasies, little girl.

Sure you don't... as you sit there rubbing one off wishing America was just like North Korea, ya scab covered little walking puss rag.

Go piss on yourself again shit for brains.

^meltdown proceeding nicely.

Bans the sale, transfer, importation, or manufacturing of:

120 specifically-named firearms;
Certain other semiautomatic rifles, handguns, shotguns that can accept a detachable magazine and have one or more military characteristics; and
Semiautomatic rifles and handguns with a fixed magazine that can accept more than 10 rounds.

This makes my guns illegal! My Saiga 12 shotgun has a 20 round detachable clip. My Springfield is 19+1!

So I all I have to say:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw]From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube[/ame]

Sadly, the Alzheimer's had set in at that point.

You're a compete idiot.

And you're a filthy anti American liberal.

Next?

I shower daily AND served this country I love. The only thing you got right is that I'm a liberal.(and a gun-owning one at that)

You're still an idiot. Civil War...jeez you people are nuts. N-V-T-S, nuts. (History of the World reference)

Were the people that fought the first Civil War nuts?

And you can believe, we conservatives believe you liberals are every bit as nuts as you think we are.

Last edited:
Why would I? I have no desire to see this legislation enacted.

Please stop fisting yourself in public with your armed revolution fantasies, little girl.

Sure you don't... as you sit there rubbing one off wishing America was just like North Korea, ya scab covered little walking puss rag.

Go piss on yourself again shit for brains.

^meltdown proceeding nicely.

Yes, you may proceed with your meltdown.

Not nearly as much Damage as Morons in Cars have done in the same time.

Wrong. Very close to the same at present, and if present trends persist, the guns will kill more Americans in 2015 than traffic accidents.

Report: Gun Deaths Will Exceed Traffic Deaths By 2015 - Business Insider

also, we license people to drive cars - and make them carry insurance should those cars ever cause harm.

And you're a filthy anti American liberal.

Next?

I shower daily AND served this country I love. The only thing you got right is that I'm a liberal.(and a gun-owning one at that)

You're still an idiot. Civil War...jeez you people are nuts. N-V-T-S, nuts. (History of the World reference)

Yes...and they lost.

Are you law abiding? Most americans speed every day and drive drunk at least once a week. Two deadly crimes that kill thousands of americans every year. I'm sick of hearing about law abiding citizens.

Yes...and they lost.

and some of their ancestors are still whining about it.

we are already in a civil cold war, but i wouldnt be too worried about the Senate. They wont get the votes in the House.

Forum List

Back