Drudge Bleeds Out as Conservatives Flee; Rapid Decline Parallels the Enron Model

Where do you get your news?

Here. LOL.

I check out numerous message boards, Daily Mail, Fox News, Twitter, Facebook and other more obscure sites. If a particular topic interests me, I'll Google it and then read up on it.

truepundit.com ^ | Nov 13,2019

Web traffic continued its dramatic spiral for Matt Drudge’s news aggregate site in October and at this point, the negative numbers are beginning to resemble one of the models employed to predict corporate disasters.

One of the things you learn as a Ceritifed Fraud Examiner is forensic accounting and modeling and Drudge’s recent and quick mud slide of web traffic is starting to look like the Enron model. And that obviously is not good.

It is a good thing Drudge is not working in corporate America or running a publicly-traded entity. He would be in deep trouble.

Drudge’s overall web traffic is down nearly 18 percent in September and October, according to the tracking metrics on Similar Web. That’s a massive and accelrated slide from approximately 93 million visits to 77 million.

-------------

I used to go there all the time. Went cold turkey 2 months ago.....Heard he had sold site, by the NEW LOOK, I would tend to believe the rumor...I just did the same with Ann C. Who was on radio today still promoting her pro Trump book...certainly makes her look stupid and a hypocrite......only way to get back at them is to deny hits on their websites!
I saw this article over on The Liberty Daily, great article. Drudge is compromised, it looks like Soros secretly bought it. No more Drudge for me. I visited Drudge more than once per day since Bill Clinton, but I have switched over to The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Screw Drudge, let the commies have it.
I switched, too, and am SOOOOO glad I did. Home-Sweet-Home!

The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Drudge is now scared of Barr

Barr has now made it clear !!!!

Made it clear that the deep state is guilty of high treason acts

NOW we know what he knows

Next step he will find out the cause !!!

Which is the unwise getting brainwashed by crooked democrats

Then the solution for the cause is to bring a high logic ability test for voters !!!

Now we know the Final steps that NOW will come

With the high logic test for voting ...most voters will be trump voters ----white male voters !!!

Shame on Drudge

Shame on him.

Very disappointing to see what he has done, to sell his soul for money...how sad is that, what a hypocrite.

Shame on Drudge

Shame on him.

Very disappointing to see what he has done, to sell his soul for money...how sad is that, what a hypocrite.
He's lost what, 20,000,000 viewers already?

Yes, and that should teach him a lesson.

Drudge is nothing but a piece of crap.

Edit to add:

I think he sold the platform to somebody...and that only reaffirms the fact that he only cares about money not principles. What a sad human being Drudge is and how wrong we were...we conservatives in following him, reading his Report.

Last edited:
truepundit.com ^ | Nov 13,2019

Web traffic continued its dramatic spiral for Matt Drudge’s news aggregate site in October and at this point, the negative numbers are beginning to resemble one of the models employed to predict corporate disasters.

One of the things you learn as a Ceritifed Fraud Examiner is forensic accounting and modeling and Drudge’s recent and quick mud slide of web traffic is starting to look like the Enron model. And that obviously is not good.

It is a good thing Drudge is not working in corporate America or running a publicly-traded entity. He would be in deep trouble.

Drudge’s overall web traffic is down nearly 18 percent in September and October, according to the tracking metrics on Similar Web. That’s a massive and accelrated slide from approximately 93 million visits to 77 million.

-------------

I used to go there all the time. Went cold turkey 2 months ago.....Heard he had sold site, by the NEW LOOK, I would tend to believe the rumor...I just did the same with Ann C. Who was on radio today still promoting her pro Trump book...certainly makes her look stupid and a hypocrite......only way to get back at them is to deny hits on their websites!
I saw this article over on The Liberty Daily, great article. Drudge is compromised, it looks like Soros secretly bought it. No more Drudge for me. I visited Drudge more than once per day since Bill Clinton, but I have switched over to The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Screw Drudge, let the commies have it.
I switched, too, and am SOOOOO glad I did. Home-Sweet-Home!

The Liberty Daily – The Conservative Alternative to the Drudge Report

Thank you, sis....I just added it....

Drudge posted some non-Trump-fawning links and now it's commie.

Trumpworld gets tighter and more isolated by the day.

Sure, this is funny, but these people vote.
Just bookmarked this post to my post 2020 election "to do" list.

Forum List

Back