Dru Sjodin case update...

It isn't that nobody could find one, it is that nobody cares about your perspective enough to give your game any play.

Originally posted by NewGuy
It isn't that nobody could find one, it is that nobody cares about your perspective enough to give your game any play.
NA, it's that no one could find one.

Because, if there ever was a case of a white man raping or killing a hispanic girl it would be easy to find, it would be international news.

Originally posted by mattskramer
Could it be that White men prefer white-collar crimes?
Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites.

Todays news:
The former mayor of a poverty-plagued Los Angeles suburb was sentenced to three years in prison Thursday for misappropriating public funds and making an unauthorized loan. Omar Bradley and two other ex-officials were convicted in February of charges involving the use of city-issued credit cards for personal expenses. Former City Manager John D. Johnson and ex-Councilman Amen Rahh still await sentencing.

Court documents claim they used the cards as "personal piggy banks" to pay private expenses ranging from golf shoes to tooth repair. They also double billed travel expenses.

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationw...,0,4043174.story?coll=sns-ap-nation-headlines

Many people argue that high Black incarceration rates show that police center enforcement at Black crimes and ignore white-collar crimes. However, Blacks commit a disproportionate number of white-collar offenses as well. In 1990, Blacks were nearly 3 times as likely to be arrested for forgery, counterfeiting, and embezzlement as Whites.

Okay. So let's assume that Blacks commit 10 times more crimes than do Whites (regardless of the type of crime). Assuming that such is the case, what is your solution to this supposed racial disparity concerning crime?

Okay. So let's assume that Blacks commit 10 times more crimes than do Whites (regardless of the type of crime). Assuming that such is the case, what is your solution to this supposed racial disparity concerning crime?
First thing that needs to be done is to make sure that people like yourself are not just assuming or pretending that blacks and hispanics commit more crime, but that they know blacks and hispanics are committing much more crime.

Once people stop hiding or ignoring the fact about the overwelming amount of crime that blacks and hispanics commit then we can start to deal with it.

U.S prisons populations are over 80% blacks and hispanics.

Originally posted by Big D
First thing that needs to be done is to make sure that people like yourself are not just assuming or pretending that blacks commit more, but that they know blacks are committing much more crime.

Once people stop hiding or ignoring the fact about the overwelming amount of crime that blacks commit then we can start to deal with it.

OK, So lets assume that this 4 year old baby got raped by a mexican illegal alien?

An illegal alien was arrested at his Prineville home Tuesday, accused of sex abuse involving a 4-year-old Prineville girl, police said. Another possible victim is being investigated, they added.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view^3Far_id^3D15446.htm

Originally posted by Big D
OK, So lets assume that this 4 year old baby got raped by a mexican illegal alien?

An illegal alien was arrested at his Prineville home Tuesday, accused of sex abuse involving a 4-year-old Prineville girl, police said. Another possible victim is being investigated, they added.

http://www.bend.com/news/ar_view^3Far_id^3D15446.htm

If the guy, Mexican illegal alien or American citizen, Black or White, committed rape, the rapist should be sent to jail and subjected to many years of hard labor.

I answered your question. Will you answer mine?

Originally posted by msk

It goes far beyond crime, the differences. Ultimatley, they are irreconcileable. The only possible solutions are 1) limping along with a horribly unbalanced, lie-soaked system in which whites are victimized by black crime either directly or through the massive drain of resources need to control the problem, or 2) racial separation.

I prefer 2). It sounds radical, but it is honest. And I think best for both races in the long run. Black people suffer a lot under the multiracial system, too (though they stick with it for various reasons, the first and foremost being, it's the current one). At least once upon a time, there was an open declaration by whites that they wanted nothing to do with blacks. White people haven't changed their attitude, just their public stance. Blacks are bound to notice, and they do. This is basically lying to black people. We whites say, "Oh, yes, black people. We love you and want you to be a part of our society." But we think, "Hell, no, my daughter is NOT going to marry Tyrone, and I'm not going to HIRE Tyrone if I can help it, and if Tyrone moves into my neighborhood, I'm OUT of here." Where I differ with most is that I believe it's not wrong to feel this way, because races really are different. There is nothing wrong with seeking to avoid contact with groups that are incompatible with yours. Since when did this become the most evil thing ever?

Stop the insanity. Stop the lies. Separate the races.

We as humans can do better, and we must.

Originally posted by William Joyce
It goes far beyond crime, the differences. Ultimatley, they are irreconcileable. The only possible solutions are 1) limping along with a horribly unbalanced, lie-soaked system in which whites are victimized by black crime either directly or through the massive drain of resources need to control the problem, or 2) racial separation.

I prefer 2). It sounds radical, but it is honest. And I think best for both races in the long run. Black people suffer a lot under the multiracial system, too (though they stick with it for various reasons, the first and foremost being, it's the current one). At least once upon a time, there was an open declaration by whites that they wanted nothing to do with blacks. White people haven't changed their attitude, just their public stance. Blacks are bound to notice, and they do. This is basically lying to black people. We whites say, "Oh, yes, black people. We love you and want you to be a part of our society." But we think, "Hell, no, my daughter is NOT going to marry Tyrone, and I'm not going to HIRE Tyrone if I can help it, and if Tyrone moves into my neighborhood, I'm OUT of here." Where I differ with most is that I believe it's not wrong to feel this way, because races really are different. There is nothing wrong with seeking to avoid contact with groups that are incompatible with yours. Since when did this become the most evil thing ever?

Stop the insanity. Stop the lies. Separate the races.

We as humans can do better, and we must.

Wow and Yuck!

Okay. How do you propose that we separate the races? Let's have every state south of Kansas be for Blacks. We can have Kansas and every state north of Kansas for Whites. I guess I better start packing. I'd have to say good-bye to what of by good friends (an honest, law-abiding citizen who happens to be Black).Will we need a new government for the Blacks? Perhaps we better create a new "White House" in Louisiana.

I completely disagree with your idea. We should get tough on crime. "Lock 'em up and throw away the key" regardless of whether the criminal is Black or White.

Why does Willie have to hold D's hand and answer for him every time this question has been posed? D why can you not answer for yourself? Oh you'll say i've answered this question several times but saying that whites need to stop pretending is not a solution. Supposing there is a problem what would you do about it provided your hypothetical stats and trends are correct and will not change.

Matts did you know that according to the white seperatist movement in America that Idaho would be part of the new white nation. Jews would not be a part of this new white nation, D is a Jew. How do his views make sense when he would have to move in with the minorities? I'm guessing that D is dishonest with his supposed people in Idaho and they don't know he's a Jew or they would've booted him long ago.

Here's your stats. You no longer have to "assume".

http://www.naawp.com/crime_stats.htm

The Black War On White Americans
An Overview of U.S. Crime!

What image do you have of racial violence in the U.S.? What type of person do you think commits interracial or "hate" crime? If you get your information from the mass media (TV, radio, major newspapers, and popular magazines), you probably have an image of a vicious, ignorant, gun-loving, hate-filled, skinhead, Klansman, or militiaman - all white of course, that is a completely false stereotype. The truth is exactly the opposite!

The media, protected class minorities, and anti-white politicians expect you to twist in anguish over black-on-black crime or the rare but well-publicized white-on-black crime, but they never mention the much greater amount of black-on-white crime? Yes, blacks commit more crime against whites (1.58 million crimes per year) than they do against other blacks (1.34 million crimes per year)! It's a virtual war of black criminals and white victims!

You'll never read the facts in the national media! Why?
Paul Sheehan, an Australian reporter, dug out the following information for an article in the Sydney Morning Herald , May 2, 1995. Sheehan based his statistics on crime data compiled by the FBI and partially reported each year in The FBI Uniform Crime Report . These reports can be researched at the FBI's website, www.fbi.gov.

Since the FBI doesn't distinguish between Hispanics and whites, Sheehan's statistics don't adequately reflect the black-white crime situation. Only about 10-15% of Hispanics are white, with the rest being Indian or a mixture of white, American Indian, and blacks. Hispanic crime rates are almost as high as black crime rates. This means that the data Sheehan compiled on inter-racial crime is probably grossly understated since a considerable portion of the "white against black" crime actually is Hispanic against black crime. (Information about this aspect of inter-racial crime will be presented in a related article.) Here is the information Sheehan uncovered in his analysis of the FBI's crime reports:

Blacks murder more than 1,600 whites each year.
Blacks murder whites at 18 times the rate whites murder blacks.
Blacks murdered, raped, robbed, or assaulted about one million whites in 1992.
In the last 30 years, blacks committed 170 million violent and non-violent crimes against whites.
Blacks under 18 are more than 12 times more likely to be arrested for murder than whites under 18.
About 90% of the victims of interracial crimes are white.
Blacks commit 7.5 times more violent interracial crimes than whites, although whites outnumber blacks by 7 to 1.
On a per capita basis, blacks commit 50 times more violent crime than whites.
Black neighborhoods are 35 times more violent than white neighborhoods.
Of the 27 million nonviolent robberies in 1992, 31% (8.4 million) were committed by blacks against whites. Less than 2% were committed by whites against blacks.
Of the 6.6 million violent crimes, 20% (1.3 million) were interracial.
Of the the 1.3 million interracial violent crimes, 90% (1.17 million) are black against white.
In the past 20 years, violent crime increased four times faster than the population.
In the last 30 years (1964-94), more than 45,000 people were killed in interracial murders compared to 38,000 killed in Korea and 58,000 in Vietnam.

Sheehan commented that the contents of his article could not possibly be published or discussed in the U.S. mainstream media.
In the last 50 years, the white part of the American population has declined from 90% to 72%. The U.S. now has about 33 million blacks and 25 million Hispanics (legal and illegal). By the year 2050, American whites will be a minority, just 49%. By 2100, whites will be 25% of the population. What will life for whites be like in the future?

Forum List

Back