Dru Sjodin case update...

fuzzykitten99

VIP Member
Apr 23, 2004
You'll have to check the Marauder's Map...
Rodriguez has had state charges dropped due to federal charges being filed. This guy is gonna fry. Maybe I am morbid, but I would pay to see it. This guy should never have gotten out of prison in the first place.

Story:

Rodriguez charged with kidnapping resulting in death of Dru Sjodin

(Fargo, North Dakota-AP) -- A federal grand jury has charged Alfonso Rodriguez Junior with kidnapping, resulting in the death of University of North Dakota student Dru Sjodin (shuh-DEEN').

If convicted, he could face the death penalty.

The 51-year-old Rodriguez of Crookston, Minnesota, pleaded not guilty to the charge in federal court today.

The federal complaint said the crime involved "torture and serious physical abuse." It said Rodriguez "held her for purposes of sexually assaulting her."

Rodriguez has been in custody since December and was charged with kidnapping Sjodin.

The 22-year-old woman from Pequot Lakes, Minnesota, disappeared from a Grand Forks mall on November 22nd. Her body was found last month in a ravine near Crookston.

Officials dropped the state kidnapping charge against Rodriguez and moved the case to federal court. The move was expected because investigators believe Rodriguez crossed state lines during the alleged crime.

Rodriguez is a convicted sex offender who was released from prison last May.

Click for the Link

Originally posted by fuzzykitten99
Rodriguez has had state charges dropped due to federal charges being filed. This guy is gonna fry. Maybe I am morbid, but I would pay to see it.

You are morbid. Watching him fry won't bringher back.

Originally posted by nycflasher

but it will damn sure guarantee two things. He'll never possibly be released to do it again and no taxpayer will have to pay to support the murdering coward for the rest of his life.

Originally posted by nycflasher

You might feel different if God forbid it was your daughter Flasher.

Just another case of a hispanic male killing a white girl, happens all the time.

Can anybody find ONE case of a white man killing a hispanic girl?

Originally posted by Big D
Just another case of a hispanic male killing a white girl, happens all the time.

Why, do you want the noteriety?

Originally posted by Big D

\

You can't be serious?!!!

It costs MORE to fry him but he deserves it. I'm afraid some sicko out there likes the idea that people would watch him fry.

Originally posted
This guy should never have gotten out of prison in the first place.

WRONG. This "guy" never should have been let into the United States in the first place. Maybe you open-borders yahoos (right and left) might start thinking a little harder about those wonderful Hispanic values. Fact is that Hispanics commit crime at a rate competitive with blacks, which is to say, they are highly criminal. Has your white daughter been killed by a Hispanimal recently? Was this joy of diversity all President Jorge promised it would be? Is Bill Clinton, he of the happiness about whites becoming the minority, apt to cheer when this happens to Chelsea?

Originally posted by dilloduck
It costs MORE to fry him but he deserves it. I'm afraid some sicko out there likes the idea that people would watch him fry.

i know it costs more, but i wanna know why? i have heard that the average cost to house an inmate is $60-100k/year...i think this was on the local news once. how could one little shot be THAT expensive? besides that, why does it have to be humane? Dru didn't get a humane death. The lives he has affected and the costs that his trial is going to run up is going to be way more. really, the shitbag shouldn't even get a trial, but i know THAT isn't possible.

It costs exactly 4.99 for an execution. That is the cost of a box of cheap shotgun shells. I'm sure someone would donate the gun. Don't buy the liberal lie that to execute a prisoner costs more than to house him, those two things simply don't add up.

No one could find one case where a white man killed or raped a hispanic girl, ever?

I could find at least five cases of a hispanic male killing or raping a white girl in just the last week.

Forum List

Back