Drowned in the bathtub

Was Grover Norquist in the Hilton?

blue-ribbon.gif

Too bad.

Man I can still hear her belting out the NA at the World Series in 1991.

What a voice.

To bad she was like many famous people and got into drugs alcohol and bs.

What a waste.

Sucks - a great artist lost to the game. All those other artists making jokes about her and Bobby's drug addiction over the years while standing idly by in lieu of support ....... that are now actling like they loved and respected her? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, stop right there.

Sucks - a great artist lost to the game. All those other artists making jokes about her and Bobby's drug addiction over the years while standing idly by in lieu of support ....... that are now actling like they loved and respected her? Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeert, stop right there.

Some offered help, including Oprah...But addictions is a terrible disease that many can not overcome.

She had to be stoned. Who takes baths in a hotel bath tub? Gross.

I did about a week ago.....It was an awesome tub, and I actually fell getting out. I hurt my knee and elbow, but I think that was due to the wine I was drinking in the tub and the lack of towel on the floor.

Still think it's gross Luissa :)
Showers yes but to soak there in god knows what funk has been in that tub. I don't trust the maids to clean the tubs after each guest departure.
If that makes me a germaphobe so be it ;)

Still think it's gross Luissa :)
Showers yes but to soak there in god knows what funk has been in that tub. I don't trust the maids to clean the tubs after each guest departure.
If that makes me a germaphobe so be it ;)

The shower was also awesome....I took a shower and bath that night, and a shower again in the morning. I was super clean.

My friend works at the hotel, and got me a deal. I trust her judgment on the bathtub and the cleaning staff. LOL

Too bad.

Man I can still hear her belting out the NA at the World Series in 1991.

What a voice.

To bad she was like many famous people and got into drugs alcohol and bs.

What a waste.

It was the Superbowl.

Forum List

Back