Drought Monitor Is Propaganda

Crick is responding to the absurd and unfounded charge that the US Drought Monitor data is false.

The idea that one rainfall ends a multi-year drought wasn't worth a response.

Crick is responding to the absurd and unfounded charge that the US Drought Monitor data is false.

The idea that one rainfall ends a multi-year drought wasn't worth a response.
Why lie, it was not one rainfall, it was multiple storms.

In another thread Crick says the drought monitor, monitors precipitation yet I have shown there is zero indication as reflected on the drought monitor.

Pure propaganda which crick claims as science.

I spoke of myself in the third person as a literary device. Carrying on with it as you've done here makes you sound a bit loopy.

The Drought Monitor does monitor precipitation. That is its function. To be honest, I really don't know what you were trying to say with "there is zero indication as reflected on the drought monitor". The drought monitor's SOLE product is precipitation data. Your statement is akin to saying "there is no indication of food at the nation's groceries, supermarkets or farms".

That a June report from ANY organization reporting precipitation fails to show data from July is... normal. Complaining about it, as you're doing here, is not.

Before: Here, the Green Bridge passes over Lake Oroville near the Bidwell Marina in 2011. Notice the trees and shrubs that grow right against the man-made lake's edge

After: Fast forward to 2014 and even the massive pillars holding up the bridge can be completely seen at the lakes edge, where a wide swath of parched dirt spans between what's left of the water and the tree line
Your bridge has nothing to do with the propaganda of the drought monitor, now maybe if you posted the relevant drought map for both pics you would have a post worth a little more than ridicule.

I address a specific week in which a University monitoring precipitation report zero for said week. How does old crock relate two pictures years apart to the week of the 26th of August.
Drought monitor for desert is a clear indication of how absurd climate science has become....it's like monitoring the moisture of the ocean.

California is mostly desert, hence three major aqueducts to provide water.

Yet, we are getting soaked, I bet none of the millions of gallons of water that just fell this last week will be reflected in the agw propaganda, "drought monitor".

Forum List

Back