Drop it.

Uknow_me72

Apr 15, 2008
Many of you know right now that reporting to normal people the issues of the world they don't do anything.

It ends up being a waste of time. All they want to do is talk about it with no solution and no action towards anything. Some may get additional information but it is safe to say that most everyone does nothing.

Why is this so?

The real issue here is the majority topics that are being reported on are total horseshit and just a diversion.

Same as the news it is total horseshit.

I do not know how other then a better way to say it.

It is all made it up to give you a problem so you think you are doing something. It holds really no bar and all gear for the current gov/economy system to be relied on and used.

Please understand this simple concept, I am not just picking out one topic or issue I am speaking on them as a whole.

When they drop a name they want you to consider them the culprit. It is a simple little trick, we are being taken advantage of.

THEY are trying to make everyone real poor right now with all the job lose and economy turmoil. They have the magic button that does so.

In Australia they set cities on fire to make people poor so the government can swoop them up, entire cities have been lost. They are using isolated place's and giving them different stories.

If I search on google here vs another country I do not get the same results.

Go to homepages of other countries and see the shit they have going on, some is bad some is good.

The problem here is that the behind the scenes we dont know what is going on and we dont get to name the culprits.

They name all of them, it is completely onesided.

I can't give you any other warnings that the shit is so close right around the corner.

You know the stories of what they want to do and the dates, have you noticed that the closer you get there the worst it gets?

Wake up guys I can't save everyone but if I had help I could save alot more.

You were born and thrown into a system called the machine, it is a treadmill that never stops so you always have to do something. This keeps you busy and trying to survive while they continue on and you don't notice because you have too much to worry about making your bills and taking care of your necessities of a system that is getting worst.

All they keep saying is, LIVE WITH IN YOUR MEANS!!!! MAKE CUT BACKS....

YOUR KEY WORDS.

If you ask anyone, brainwashing needs immersion to work effectively.

You wouldnt think your brainwashed if everyone is immersed with you.

Creature of habit is what some call it, so your just use to it.

In witchcraft if you curse someone you can get rid of it if you make the party aware of it. The power is in the words, all the way from the creation of the universe to the game we played now it had to be planned out so vision could be made. So this goes with cancer/desease/sickness these were all originally curses before they came up with a mass system that can use the power of the words(TV) to tell you what normal is and how these sickness work. They are still curses.

Pay attention. They give you age brackets,your symptoms and the results of it.

Visualization works but in order for you to achieve results you have to know what to expect. You have to also know how to stop telling yourself its not going to work when you are trying it.

Something you have to do yourself. All I can say is its use. You have to use it.

The reason I threw the last section in there is so you know the vision that they are using, the NWO and 2012 are their visions and they are using the technology.

Most people help them with their vision by thinking about it and telling others about. Then more people are getting the same vision. The more people with the same vision the stronger and faster it is reconized.

The TV is their vision machine, get it?

GET IT?

GET IT?

Take care guys, all we need is love. We can get by this and a bunch of things will change on the way but you just have to know it will pass. Your visions will change as they tighten up. You will see it for yourself.

The grips are tightening now, just got to loosen them ourselves.

Ill use this time make the connection for the people that I did say witchcraft.

Now use this equation.

witchcraft = psycology

Never left just called it something else.

So if you think a higher education is necassary and psychology one of those courses what do you think they are endowing you with?

Wonder why they speak of all the different personalities and behavior of people?

I am giving you the answers make the connection.

It is casting the spell further on the people that take those courses and most people take them, and you know this.

Why is it always the easiest class and never usually a major that most kids move on to a career.

What are you seeing when you see a psychitrist?

It is all about the thoughts is what they tell you and say its faulty thinking if you dont think like them....

Get it?

Get it yet?

RGS if you want to keep talking ill post more.

Many of you know right now that reporting to normal people the issues of the world they don't do anything.

It ends up being a waste of time. All they want to do is talk about it with no solution and no action towards anything. Some may get additional information but it is safe to say that most everyone does nothing.

Why is this so?

The real issue here is the majority topics that are being reported on are total horseshit and just a diversion.

Same as the news it is total horseshit.

I do not know how other then a better way to say it.

It is all made it up to give you a problem so you think you are doing something. It holds really no bar and all gear for the current gov/economy system to be relied on and used.

Please understand this simple concept, I am not just picking out one topic or issue I am speaking on them as a whole.

When they drop a name they want you to consider them the culprit. It is a simple little trick, we are being taken advantage of.

THEY are trying to make everyone real poor right now with all the job lose and economy turmoil. They have the magic button that does so.

In Australia they set cities on fire to make people poor so the government can swoop them up, entire cities have been lost. They are using isolated place's and giving them different stories.

If I search on google here vs another country I do not get the same results.

Go to homepages of other countries and see the shit they have going on, some is bad some is good.

The problem here is that the behind the scenes we dont know what is going on and we dont get to name the culprits.

They name all of them, it is completely onesided.

I can't give you any other warnings that the shit is so close right around the corner.

You know the stories of what they want to do and the dates, have you noticed that the closer you get there the worst it gets?

Wake up guys I can't save everyone but if I had help I could save alot more.

You were born and thrown into a system called the machine, it is a treadmill that never stops so you always have to do something. This keeps you busy and trying to survive while they continue on and you don't notice because you have too much to worry about making your bills and taking care of your necessities of a system that is getting worst.

All they keep saying is, LIVE WITH IN YOUR MEANS!!!! MAKE CUT BACKS....

YOUR KEY WORDS.

If you ask anyone, brainwashing needs immersion to work effectively.

You wouldnt think your brainwashed if everyone is immersed with you.

Creature of habit is what some call it, so your just use to it.

In witchcraft if you curse someone you can get rid of it if you make the party aware of it. The power is in the words, all the way from the creation of the universe to the game we played now it had to be planned out so vision could be made. So this goes with cancer/desease/sickness these were all originally curses before they came up with a mass system that can use the power of the words(TV) to tell you what normal is and how these sickness work. They are still curses.

Pay attention. They give you age brackets,your symptoms and the results of it.

Visualization works but in order for you to achieve results you have to know what to expect. You have to also know how to stop telling yourself its not going to work when you are trying it.

Something you have to do yourself. All I can say is its use. You have to use it.

The reason I threw the last section in there is so you know the vision that they are using, the NWO and 2012 are their visions and they are using the technology.

Most people help them with their vision by thinking about it and telling others about. Then more people are getting the same vision. The more people with the same vision the stronger and faster it is reconized.

The TV is their vision machine, get it?

GET IT?

GET IT?

Take care guys, all we need is love. We can get by this and a bunch of things will change on the way but you just have to know it will pass. Your visions will change as they tighten up. You will see it for yourself.

The grips are tightening now, just got to loosen them ourselves.

Live within your means and kill your television, eh?

Well, that's fairly good advise, I suppose, if one can manage it.

But right now more and more people are finding that they cannot live within their means because they have no means to live...

..not even if they kill their televisions.

Last edited:
Existing is the only means you need and if your here you already have it.

So why let them dictate how you get by?

Federal Banks/Gov/Eco the people that own everything that we have to barrow from in order to keep their system alive.

They are the ones that are responsible for the condition of the world.

They are also ones that follow as mindless people imitating what they see.

I can't really identify the exact names of the people cuz I am no where near them I just know what they own and what their system does.

Some say they may not be from here. That is still waiting confirmation for the average person.

Forum List

Back