Drop a bomb on them

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
We could use the same argument the Yanks used to end the war with Japan.

Haven't you heard? Obama is waffling. Since his tough guy speech in March, when he vowed to "disrupt, dismantle and defeat” the terrorist al-Qaida network in Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan, he's now decided that a war "evaluation" is needed.

Haven't you heard? Obama is waffling. Since his tough guy speech in March, when he vowed to "disrupt, dismantle and defeat” the terrorist al-Qaida network in Afghanistan and neighboring Pakistan, he's now decided that a war "evaluation" is needed.

I doubt atomic weapons would be effective against cave dwellers in mountainous terrain.

I doubt atomic weapons would be effective against cave dwellers in mountainous terrain.

If the blast alone doesn't kill them, maybe the radioactive fallout would. Let's nuke 'em! We have too many of these damned things laying around in storage just getting old. While we're at it, let's nuke Iran and North Korea too. That will shut them up.

Why didn't he just say that in the first place then?

Forum List

Back