Drones of terror? Homeland Security warns UAVs could be used ‘for attacks’

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
Police agencies across the United States have been warned by the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) about the possibility of attacks being carried out with unmanned aerial vehicles or aircraft systems (UAV/UAS).
Along with terrorist organizations and domestic terrorists, drones could be used by violent extremists, lone operatives, and drug trafficking organizations, according to the DHS bulletin.
It also emphasizes that “potential security vulnerabilities,” which could be exploited by using UAS, are underestimated. Experts believe that drones are capable of carrying chemical weapons and guns.
The paper does not, however, warn of specific threats, but rather highlights the challenges posed by drones.
55bd3274c46188ff4b8b459a.jpg

I am always shocked how American weapon and military technologies are professionally used by terrorists and criminals. There are some questions raised now:
1. Do we manufacture guns especially for them?
2. Why are our technologies so "terrorist- oriented"?
3. How do they get our drones or smth. like that?

I don't think the term drone applies specifically to the Predator weapons system. You can buy one at Radio Shack. With a few tweaks, like the person did the other day with the mounted guns on his drone, you can make a pretty destructive machine. I had a drone when I was a kid but it was called an rc plane.

attachment.php

This thought just now occurred to them? Some of us have been waiting for it to happen for a very long time. That 'little' plane in the picture has lots of potential for lethal use.

This thought just now occurred to them? Some of us have been waiting for it to happen for a very long time. That 'little' plane in the picture has lots of potential for lethal use.
Do you want to claim that happened accidentally. Do you suppose they were not aware of consequences? I hardly believe it. Terrorists are the largest market buying our weapon. Somebody chase his money. Of course lethal potential is so large that even foreign mass media is concerned.

American drone is a weapon of terrorist in the 21th century. We create ISIS and Taliban, now we are inventing more powerful and deliberate technologies of war.
Europeans call the USA " the factory of terrorists". What do they mean?

The Japanese balloon-bombs were designed to be terror drones during WWII while we tried to use pigeons and bats as terror weapons. The Germans were more successful with rc full sized planes and rockets. The Russians tried to use dogs to blow up tanks.

Forum List

Back