Drone attacks

Sure they don't. Meaningless rants feed your blindness don't they? Wake up, the Arab spring put the Muslim Brotherhood in control, Obama wasted no time welcoming them. You actually believe they are peace keepers that have US interests in mind??
Why would they have our interests in mind, when we bomb the shit out of their country's?

From what I understand, the attack on the embassy in Libya was in retribution for drone attacks.

I've noticed some USMB posters calling Obama a murderer because of these drone attacks.

You have to wonder what that label of murderer coming from Americans does to help stir up terrorists.

:eusa_eh:

Wait a minute in the other thread you blamed the attack on the movie....now its drones?

What if they say next the attack was because of the Obama Admin. spiking the ball on killing OBL?

Which is it?

From what I understand, the attack on the embassy in Libya was in retribution for drone attacks.

I've noticed some USMB posters calling Obama a murderer because of these drone attacks.

You have to wonder what that label of murderer coming from Americans does to help stir up terrorists.

Not as much as a drone attack killing innocent civilians and wiping out families because some 20 year old kid, sitting behind a joy-stick in Nevada, with this juvenille Top Gun attitude, called in an air-strike, because he confirmed there were no children seen in 3 SUV's traveling on this road in Afghanistan. The fact that he deliberately sent confusing messages to commander's in the area and the helicopter crews that fired the hellfire missles, by actually seeing children from his drone, but referring to them as "adolescents". If they were children, no attack. If they were adolescents, they could be of jihadist age, so attack is authorized.

How would you like to live in a country where there was a chance you might get hit by a missle on your way to the liquour store, from some foreign military illegally in your country?

You have absolutley no Idea what you are talking about and how the rules of engagement are used.

Not as much as a drone attack killing innocent civilians and wiping out families because some 20 year old kid, sitting behind a joy-stick in Nevada, with this juvenille Top Gun attitude, called in an air-strike, because he confirmed there were no children seen in 3 SUV's traveling on this road in Afghanistan. The fact that he deliberately sent confusing messages to commander's in the area and the helicopter crews that fired the hellfire missles, by actually seeing children from his drone, but referring to them as "adolescents". If they were children, no attack. If they were adolescents, they could be of jihadist age, so attack is authorized.

How would you like to live in a country where there was a chance you might get hit by a missle on your way to the liquour store, from some foreign military illegally in your country?

You have absolutley no Idea what you are talking about and how the rules of engagement are used.

you noticed that, too, huh?

here's how it works with him... if they're muslim or arab, you're never supposed to engage them...

if you're US or Israeli... you're never supposed to engage because you're supposed to get killed or go away.

you noticed that, too, huh?

here's how it works with him... if they're muslim or arab, you're never supposed to engage them...

if you're US or Israeli... you're never supposed to engage because you're supposed to get killed or go away.
Nice try.

We're supposed to take measures that make sure targets are of a military necessity, according to international law. When we don't obey the law, we are fucking this country's American values.

Wait a minute in the other thread you blamed the attack on the movie....now its drones?

What if they say next the attack was because of the Obama Admin. spiking the ball on killing OBL?

Which is it?
Did anyone notice soccer moms in the area?

Forum List

Back