Droctors Dropping Insurance

Do any of you recall when many DR's did not file you insurance for you and you had to pay the DR. And get reimbursed from your insurance company?

How many of you really want to go back to that system?

They keep building new chain pharmacies in my small town.

I travel extensively & I have not seen any new drug store chains building new stores in the last five years.

Weak Flu Season Hurts Walgreen Same-Store Sales
Walgreen Co. (WAG) reported slightly higher February sales, as results were again hurt by a milder-than-anticipated flu season.

The company has been releasing weak results in recent months, with the lack of flu remedy sales among the reasons.
LOOKS LIKE OBAMA IS CAUGHT IN ANOTHER LIE! After all the scare mongering about the swine & avian flu to scare citizens into his health care takeover, turns out Ovomit lied again. Citizens were worried about jobs & the economy but, Obama held the country hostage over health scare instead of listening to the will of the people.

Talked with three Doctors I know during the day today. All are in the process of dropping all insurances and are moving to a cash only basis. They indicated many others are planning the same move.

Sounds like with the new law, cash only won't be an option, since everyone will have insurance.

But, I'd do it myself, if I lived in a place where people actually had cash. Insurance companies are a bitch to deal with.

My MD says dealing with the insurers is OK but my dentist says that they are just a bitch. It can those SOB insurers up to a year to pay a bill.

Forum List

Back