Drock's reminder of who the pro-Libyan conflict crowd are supporting

Dr.Drock

Aug 19, 2009
Pajamas Media » Mounting Evidence of Rebel Atrocities in Libya

What is probably the most harrowing of the clips depicts a public beheading. A man with a long knife can be seen alternately sawing and hacking at the neck of a man who has been suspended upside-down. The victim’s inert body is soaked in blood. The beheading takes place in front of a burnt-out building in what appears to be a public square. The Dutch public broadcaster NOS has identified the location as the main square of the rebel capital of Benghazi.

A crowd numbering at least in the hundreds cheers on the assailants. At one point, a man begins chanting “Libya Hurra!”: “Free Libya!” According to the NOS translation, someone can be heard saying, “He looks like an African.” As the principal assailant begins to saw at the victim’s neck, members of the crowd yell “Allahu Akbar!” Dozens of members of the crowd can be seen filming the proceedings with digital cameras or cell phones. (See clip #1 here or here.)

A second clip depicts a black African prisoner being aggressively questioned and beaten. The man is alleged to be a pro-Gaddafi mercenary. Extracts from the footage have been broadcast on both the Libyan state television Al-Libya and on Al-Jazeera. More complete “raw footage,” which is available on YouTube, shows the beating continuing even after the man is lying face down on the ground, the surrounding concrete splattered with his blood. By way of photographs and identity papers, a video from an unknown source on YouTube identifies the victim as a Libyan citizen and a regular member of the Libyan army. (See clip #2 here.)

The CIA

CIA’s Libya Rebels Same Terrorists who Killed US, NATO Troops in Iraq

Libyan Rebels Reject Peace Plan | The Truth Pursuit

Libyan rebel leaders have rejected a proposed African Union peace plan. African envoys had hoped the plan, accepted in principle by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, would bring about a cease-fire.

What is probably the most harrowing of the clips depicts a public beheading. A man with a long knife can be seen alternately sawing and hacking at the neck of a man who has been suspended upside-down. The victim’s inert body is soaked in blood. The beheading takes place in front of a burnt-out building in what appears to be a public square. The Dutch public broadcaster NOS has identified the location as the main square of the rebel capital of Benghazi.

A crowd numbering at least in the hundreds cheers on the assailants. At one point, a man begins chanting “Libya Hurra!”: “Free Libya!” According to the NOS translation, someone can be heard saying, “He looks like an African.” As the principal assailant begins to saw at the victim’s neck, members of the crowd yell “Allahu Akbar!” Dozens of members of the crowd can be seen filming the proceedings with digital cameras or cell phones. (See clip #1 here or here.)

A second clip depicts a black African prisoner being aggressively questioned and beaten. The man is alleged to be a pro-Gaddafi mercenary. Extracts from the footage have been broadcast on both the Libyan state television Al-Libya and on Al-Jazeera. More complete “raw footage,” which is available on YouTube, shows the beating continuing even after the man is lying face down on the ground, the surrounding concrete splattered with his blood. By way of photographs and identity papers, a video from an unknown source on YouTube identifies the victim as a Libyan citizen and a regular member of the Libyan army. (See clip #2 here.)

The CIA

Libyan rebel leaders have rejected a proposed African Union peace plan. African envoys had hoped the plan, accepted in principle by Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi, would bring about a cease-fire.

I support people who will go out and fight for their own freedom. That's the difference between Iraq and Libya. War is hell, that's all you've proved. Are you sure those aren't GITMO pictures or is there really a difference?

The CIA

I support people who will go out and fight for their own freedom. That's the difference between Iraq and Libya. War is hell, that's all you've proved. Are you sure those aren't GITMO pictures or is there really a difference?

That's fine if you support them, do you support money from your paycheck going to terrorists?

I have heard about this its fucking sickening they are massacring Black Africans left and right.

This conflict really shows the Reagan-Obama similarities.

Reagan supported Osama with money and military backing.

Obama is supporting the worst kind of terrorists with money and military backing in Libya.

The next Osama could easily come from the Libyan rebels.

I have heard about this its fucking sickening they are massacring Black Africans left and right.

Obama is supporting the worst kind of terrorists with money and military backing in Libya.

Its no coincidence than the most foreign fighters in Iraq after the Saudis were from Libya, the rebels have really shown their true nature with how they are treating these Black Africans.:evil:

The CIA

The Iraqis tried fighting for their freedom in 1991 after the first Gulf War but they never recieved any cruise missiles or fighter jets to help them, and they were slaughtered.

Its no coincidence than the most foreign fighters in Iraq after the Saudis were from Libya, the rebels have really shown their true nature with how they are treating these Black Africans.:evil:

Yep they're the lowest kind of monsters, as you can see nobody really disputes this anymore.

I guess supporting Gadify would be preferable?

Gaddafi is scum, just like the rebels you love fighting against him, but history has proven that Gaddafi is receptive to diplomacy. On the campaign trail your hero Obama told us all how important diplomacy was to him, and the conflict in Libya has proven every word of that drivel to be a lie.

We already were.

PH2009070902424.jpg

Gaddafi is scum, just like the rebels you love fighting against him, but history has proven that Gaddafi is receptive to diplomacy. On the campaign trail your hero Obama told us all how important diplomacy was to him, and the conflict in Libya has proven every word of that drivel to be a lie.

Ghaddafi dropped his WMD program, renounced terrorism, paid reparations to the victims families from the Lockerbie bombing, helped us track Al Qaeda agents in his country and re-established diplomatic relations with the West, anyone care to remind me why we are bombing the shit out of his country again?

Because he threatened to use this miltary against his people and to kill everyone who didnt like him being dictator.

If this country truely supports democracy then when the people rise up against a dictator and demand open elections to me that automatically puts them on our side.

These rebels are teachers, students, oil workers, defecting military and jsut regular joe dokes.

I dont condone what is in the video ( I didnt look at it because I cant without not being able to sleep at night) but there is alot that goes on in any war I dont condone.

People who fight for democracy are not perfect but they are fighting for democracy

Because he threatened to use this miltary against his people and to kill everyone who didnt like him being dictator.

If this country truely supports democracy then when the people rise up against a dictator and demand open elections to me that automatically puts them on our side.

These rebels are teachers, students, oil workers, defecting military and jsut regular joe dokes.

I dont condone what is in the video ( I didnt look at it because I cant without not being able to sleep at night) but there is alot that goes on in any war I dont condone.

People who fight for democracy are not perfect but they are fighting for democracy

This happened in Rwanda, we did nothing. This is going on right now in Syria, Yemen, Darfur and the Ivory Coast, when are we going to head over there and straighten them out? is it because they don't have any oil?

Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaddafi uses the second part of his Green Book to justify the confiscation of private businesses, nationalization of private property, and cap on the income of Libyan families.[21] In the third part Gaddafi undercuts the position of the "feebler sex" and berates black Africans, whom he calls a lazy race liable to multiply without limit.[21]

In 1977, Gaddafi proclaimed that Libya was changing its form of government from a republic to a "jamahiriya"—a neologism that means "mass-state" or "government by the masses". In theory, Libya became a direct democracy governed by the people[164] through local popular councils and communes.[165] At the top of this structure was the General People's Congress,[166] with Gaddafi as secretary-general.

From time to time, Gaddafi responded to domestic and external opposition with violence. His revolutionary committees called for the assassination of Libyan dissidents living abroad in April 1980, sending Libyan hit squads abroad to murder them. On 26 April 1980, Gaddafi set a deadline of 11 June 1980 for dissidents to return home or be "in the hands of the revolutionary committees".[167]

Notwithstanding his claims of concern for his African roots, Gaddafi has often expressed an overt contempt for the Berbers, a non-Arab people of North Africa, and for their language, maintaining that the very existence of Berbers in North Africa is a myth created by colonialists. He adopted several measures forbidding the use of Berber, and often attacks this language in official speeches, with statements like: "If your mother transmits you this language, she nourishes you with the milk of the colonialist, she feeds you their poison" (1985).[168]

Last edited:

I see, so you've chosen to do the old "close your eyes,put your fingers in your ears and shout LALALALALALA" when it comes to videos proving the rebels are the exact opposite of what you claim they are.

Your beloved rebels are beheading people, burning people alive, dragging people behind cars, murdering people based on skin color, you think all that stuff is just gonna end once they gain power in government?

That's what we thought when we were arming Osama, this is what Ron Paul is always pointing at when he talks about blowback from our foreign policy and everyone gasps and gets offended.

Muammar Gaddafi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Gaddafi uses the second part of his Green Book to justify the confiscation of private businesses, nationalization of private property, and cap on the income of Libyan families.[21] In the third part Gaddafi undercuts the position of the "feebler sex" and berates black Africans, whom he calls a lazy race liable to multiply without limit.[21]

In 1977, Gaddafi proclaimed that Libya was changing its form of government from a republic to a "jamahiriya"—a neologism that means "mass-state" or "government by the masses". In theory, Libya became a direct democracy governed by the people[164] through local popular councils and communes.[165] At the top of this structure was the General People's Congress,[166] with Gaddafi as secretary-general.

From time to time, Gaddafi responded to domestic and external opposition with violence. His revolutionary committees called for the assassination of Libyan dissidents living abroad in April 1980, sending Libyan hit squads abroad to murder them. On 26 April 1980, Gaddafi set a deadline of 11 June 1980 for dissidents to return home or be "in the hands of the revolutionary committees".[167]

Notwithstanding his claims of concern for his African roots, Gaddafi has often expressed an overt contempt for the Berbers, a non-Arab people of North Africa, and for their language, maintaining that the very existence of Berbers in North Africa is a myth created by colonialists. He adopted several measures forbidding the use of Berber, and often attacks this language in official speeches, with statements like: "If your mother transmits you this language, she nourishes you with the milk of the colonialist, she feeds you their poison" (1985).[168]

Ok, what exactly about this makes Ghaddafi a threat to the US? did he threaten to behead westerners or did I miss that paragraph?

This happened in Rwanda, we did nothing. This is going on right now in Syria, Yemen, Darfur and the Ivory Coast, when are we going to head over there and straighten them out? is it because they don't have any oil?

They are not fighting for Democracy.

Forum List

Back