Drivers all ages

critter

Rookie
Sep 7, 2009
new hampshire
We have problems with all ages of drivers.

teenagers-texting - i really don't understand why people text it make no sense while driving

Women- chatting on phone, putting make up on slowing down

Men- cutting people off reading maps speeding.

Elders- Can't tell the difference between grass, buddings and people

Note all of them but there a serious problem on top.

The other problems are when taking a left. Turn into your lane not the other lane that is wrong and driving on wrong side of road. Use a blinker 500 feet before Turning don't use blinker if the road turns itself.

Stop at stop signs that means stoping and going 0 mph. or ki Yield to people in cross
walks Yield to other cars if your coming to a Yield sign

Walkers and joggers

Joggers you got a side walk jog on side walk and do not cause other cars to cross a double yellow line when you can avoid being in the road. Joggers also wait for it to say walk the green person who lights up or the hand that show green. Not when its read.
Also walkers just don't walk onto the road without looking.

Bikers

Kids and adults on bike Bikes are suppose to be on the road no sidewalk so be carefully if your near a cop.

Red light

Red light means stop and wait for green do not go throw it just cause someone is getting the single to walk or you want to take a right. your are going through a red light when is illegal. In else posted or going straight.
Drive on the right way road
There are plenty of sings that say wrong way read the road sings please.
Talers
Stop driving so close to other people its not needed you are suppose to be a car leanth behind matter on your speed.We are make our mistakes but almost all can be avoid if were are smart and better drivers.

So lets see wait and pull over for calls, to text, look at map, put make up, etc...

My son was in a nasty wreck yesterday. He was dialing up songs on his mp3 player and smashed into the back of a vehicle. He's fine, the other driver went to THE hospital but nothing serious. I'm so pissed at the kid but thank goodness it wasn't any worse.

My son was in a nasty wreck yesterday. He was dialing up songs on his mp3 player and smashed into the back of a vehicle. He's fine, the other driver went to THE hospital but nothing serious. I'm so pissed at the kid but thank goodness it wasn't any worse.

Well there goes the insurance if they find that out. Kiss that car goodbye. And I bet he doesn't do that again.

• Banned
some of you guys or ladies making joke, Please don't this is a serious issue and people need to think before they get behind the wheel.

some of you guys or ladies making joke, Please don't this is a serious issue and people need to think before they get behind the wheel.

Dude..

A) Most of us have been driving longer than you've been alive. I think we've got it covered.

B) If you turn your blinker on in front of me, you'd better be turning within the next 50 feet - not 500.

C) Turning right on red is perfectly legal, unless otherwise posted, or during school hours.

D) You don't want me to tail your ass, get out of the left lane entirely, or jack your speed up to something reasonable. 65 in a 65 isn't reasonable. 74 in a 65 is perfectly reasonable.

Well there goes the insurance if they find that out. Kiss that car goodbye. And I bet he doesn't do that again.

he keeps insurance...goes on high risk...dont feel bad mr. h..my son was the last truck in a 5 car event...he was looking at his cd case...and no pale he has never done that again...but has found other things to do....

Forum List

Back