driven out of business

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
in this country today, a lemonade stand was driven out of business and the seven year old proprietor may face lengthy jail time for illegal operation. to raise money for her "sure to be lengthy defense", her 9 year old cousin opened a "hot dog stand", but it too was quickly closed to save the community. they did not possess the proper documentation

the two share a prison cell as they await trial. bail was denied bucause of "flight risk", apparently the nine year old had a history of hitch hikking, using a stick and bandana-pack

when interviewed, after their "perpwalk".... they were asked about this administration's policies regarding small businesses.
the nine year old boy refused to comment, the seven year old lemonade stand owner said "i want my mommy". the family has engaged atty. robert shapiro to lead the defense team. david boies, will be on deck if the case makes it to the u.s. supreme court

film at eleven

andy grffith for president

Last edited:
  • Banned
Change the laws, selective enforcement of laws sucks.
This is a local level thing not national.

you don't think this is a national story? then why are media outlets from all around the world trying to secure an exclusive interview with the business owners and the fda swat team that swarmed in to disable the businesses. this is deadly serious business my friend, it's unconstitutional

Last edited:
Change the laws, selective enforcement of laws sucks.
This is a local level thing not national.

you don't think this is a national story? then why are media outlets from all around the world trying to secure an exclusive interview with the business owners and the fda swat team that swarmed in to disable the businesses. this is deadly serious business my friend, it's unconstitutional

No different technically from any business operating without the proper permits, etc.

New Topics

Forum List

Back