Drive the DNC Insane....Vote for Bernie in the Primary

Democrats that are voting for Trump in November should vote for Crazy Bernie in their state primaries and caucuses. If Bernie wins the dem nomination the DNC will implode. No matter it will be fun to watch.

Superdelegates will prevent that.

Probably not since the DNC voted back in 2018 to change the rules regarding super delegates preventing them from voting on the first ballot in a contested convention. They'll only be allowed to vote on the first ballot if a candidate has already won enough pledged delegates from state primaries and caucuses to secure the nomination regardless of how the super delegates vote.

Democrat super delegates will only be a factor if the nomination goes to a second floor vote and/or beyond.

Democrats strip superdelegates of power in picking presidential nominee

Thank you for the article. I missed that and to tell you the truth I found myself just shaking my head while reading it. I will just never understand those people. The superdelegates still exist. But their power has been reduced?
What would the Democratic Party be if it ceased to be a party of special interests?

Democrats that are voting for Trump in November should vote for Crazy Bernie in their state primaries and caucuses. If Bernie wins the dem nomination the DNC will implode. No matter it will be fun to watch.

Superdelegates will prevent that.

Probably not since the DNC voted back in 2018 to change the rules regarding super delegates preventing them from voting on the first ballot in a contested convention. They'll only be allowed to vote on the first ballot if a candidate has already won enough pledged delegates from state primaries and caucuses to secure the nomination regardless of how the super delegates vote.

Democrat super delegates will only be a factor if the nomination goes to a second floor vote and/or beyond.

Democrats strip superdelegates of power in picking presidential nominee

Thank you for the article. I missed that and to tell you the truth I found myself just shaking my head while reading it. I will just never understand those people. The superdelegates still exist. But their power has been reduced?
What would the Democratic Party be if it ceased to be a party of special interests?

No problem.

I believe the point of the super delegates after this vote is to provide a "tie breaker" mechanism in the event that no candidate gets enough delegates from primaries/caucuses to win the nomination outright.

Kind of makes sense to avoid bitterly contested conventions that tend to divide a party.

First off, I doubt you're going to get many Democrats voting for Trump in November. If Bernie wins he beats Trump in a walk. Just look at Bernie's Fox town hall. Fox viewers and followers gave him multiple rounds of applause because he addressed issues that were important to them. Trump couldn't articulate a policy position if his life depended on it.

He better hope Biden is the nominee. If he has to stand on a debate stage with Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg, or Klobuchar, he gets shredded and exposed.

Are you ghost writing for Adam Schiff now?

Superdelegates will prevent that. North Korea has a more democratic system than the DNC...and probably a looser grip on their media.
What would Kim, Trump and their minions know about democracy? They're doing everything in their power to turn America into a version of NK's strongman system. Notice how they're saying that Trump deserves a chance at a third term. History tells us that often turns into a demand for a fourth and, then, a presidency-for-life. Don't say you haven't been warned.

Who has said that, other than a few idiots who never finished high school?

Forum List

Back