'Drinking' neat vodka through your EYE for a quick buzz?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Vodka eyeballing', as it is known in student circles, is the latest drinking craze to sweep through Britain's universities. Those who do it claim that it induces feelings of drunkenness at break-neck speeds, providing an instant high.

But the devastating long-term damage it causes is becoming a major concern among doctors and university authorities who already worry that Britain's student drinking culture is out of control.

Vodka eyeballing' is believed to have emerged as a dangerous trend in the U.S., where it is a popular nightclub trick performed by waitresses for tips in resorts such as Las Vegas.
Read more: Young people 'drinking' neat vodka through their EYE for a quick buzz | Mail Online

There oughta be a law.... :cuckoo:

And this is the sort of crap that their health service has to deal with. Good luck America - you are so gonna need it.

I agree si modo. But I guarantee here in NJ, some kid is going to go blind and some sleazy politician is going to exploit it with "Jane Doe's Law" or something.

I agree si modo. But I guarantee here in NJ, some kid is going to go blind and some sleazy politician is going to exploit it with "Jane Doe's Law" or something.
It wouldn't surprise me, either.

I'm surprised these idiots haven't discovered that they can also inhale EtOH (vapors). We'll start hearing of burn scars and overdoses. Then, another nanny law.

Last edited:
Typical. One cries that there should be a law and another pooh-poohs the nanny state.

Republicans are full of contridictions.

When I was a bartender I used to "flip" bottles with flair.........

Let me just say, getting vodka in your eye hurts like HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't recommend it at all! :mad:

drinking problems?

airplane1213112.jpg

Remember the good old days when people who wanted to die from alcohol poisoning just took their alcohol up their asses in alcohol enemas?

Forum List

Back