Drinking liquid crack!

Conspiracist

Snuggle weather rocks!
Jan 6, 2010
Monkey Island
For those of you that feel the need to watch your figure, ignore this. But for those that like to indulge, this is a great fast fix for chocolate and sweet cravings.

Take a glass and put right around 25% heavy cream in, (just under that actually), put desired amount of nestle's Quik in glass and beging stirring while pouring 2% milk in glass. Grab a package of Oreos and enjoy. See how long the milk lasts LOL.

It is truly liquid crack.

Sigh.
I eat that sort of stuff fairly regularly.

Here's savory liquid crack:

In butter, saute a pound of sliced chicken breast.

Remove chicken from pan and add more butter, then a lb. of sliced mushrooms.

When mushrooms are cooked, add the chicken back and about a quart of heavy cream.

Add about 1/4-1/3 shredded parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.

Serve over pasta (or not). Add fresh chopped tomatoes, green onion, and parmesan liberally to garnish.

The pasta is just a gesture, because if you like cream, butter, and that sort of thing, you will just be eating the sauce with a spoon directly from the pan before the noodles even meet the water.

Sigh.
I eat that sort of stuff fairly regularly.

Here's savory liquid crack:

In butter, saute a pound of sliced chicken breast.

Remove chicken from pan and add more butter, then a lb. of sliced mushrooms.

When mushrooms are cooked, add the chicken back and about a quart of heavy cream.

Add about 1/4-1/3 shredded parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.

Serve over pasta (or not). Add fresh chopped tomatoes, green onion, and parmesan liberally to garnish.

The pasta is just a gesture, because if you like cream, butter, and that sort of thing, you will just be eating the sauce with a spoon directly from the pan before the noodles even meet the water.

Wow, I just made a dish extremely like that the other night. I stuffed chicken breasts with pepperoni, feta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese with spices. Boiled angel hair pasta and had a bowl with extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, olives, steamed broccoli and spices and dumped the pasta in the bowl and tossed it around a bit. Cut up the stuffed chicken and put on top of pasta as I served. Was awsome!

New Topics

Forum List

Back