Drinking liquid crack!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Conspiracist, Aug 19, 2010.

1. Conspiracist

Conspiracist Snuggle weather rocks!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +505
    For those of you that feel the need to watch your figure, ignore this. But for those that like to indulge, this is a great fast fix for chocolate and sweet cravings.

Take a glass and put right around 25% heavy cream in, (just under that actually), put desired amount of nestle's Quik in glass and beging stirring while pouring 2% milk in glass. Grab a package of Oreos and enjoy. See how long the milk lasts LOL.

It is truly liquid crack.

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    Sigh.
    I eat that sort of stuff fairly regularly.

Here's savory liquid crack:

In butter, saute a pound of sliced chicken breast.

Remove chicken from pan and add more butter, then a lb. of sliced mushrooms.

When mushrooms are cooked, add the chicken back and about a quart of heavy cream.

Add about 1/4-1/3 shredded parmesan, salt and pepper to taste.

Serve over pasta (or not). Add fresh chopped tomatoes, green onion, and parmesan liberally to garnish.

The pasta is just a gesture, because if you like cream, butter, and that sort of thing, you will just be eating the sauce with a spoon directly from the pan before the noodles even meet the water.

3. Conspiracist

Conspiracist Snuggle weather rocks!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +505
    Wow, I just made a dish extremely like that the other night. I stuffed chicken breasts with pepperoni, feta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese with spices. Boiled angel hair pasta and had a bowl with extra virgin olive oil, tomatoes, olives, steamed broccoli and spices and dumped the pasta in the bowl and tossed it around a bit. Cut up the stuffed chicken and put on top of pasta as I served. Was awsome!