Drinking coffee helps your heart

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
5defbf003ed2d.jpg

It’s enough to make a tea drinker buy an espresso machine. In a 2018 study scientists in Germany report they were able to modify a common age-related defect in the hearts of mice with doses of caffeine equivalent to four to five cups of coffee a day for a human. The paper—the latest addition to a growing body of research that supports the health benefits of drinking coffee—describes how the molecular action of caffeine appears to enhance the function of heart cells and protect them from damage.

It’s enough to make me smile all day. As I drink my 5th cu of coffee of the morning, I learn just how healthy it is for me. Of course, three days from now there’ll be anoher piece discussing just how drinking coffee is unhealthy.

More of this one @ The Healthy Addiction? Coffee Study Finds More Health Benefits - Scientific American - Pocket

The coffee comes out so hot if you drench your ballz you'll have a heart attack
Saeco-Magic-De-Luxe-Espresso-Machine.jpg
I Don't Drink Hot Coffee Any More
I Cold Brew A 20oz Jar Every Other Day
Then I Drink It Chilled And On Ice

I'm Getting A Soda Stream For Christmas
It'll Have Coffee Soda Pop !!

5defbf003ed2d.jpg

It’s enough to make a tea drinker buy an espresso machine. In a 2018 study scientists in Germany report they were able to modify a common age-related defect in the hearts of mice with doses of caffeine equivalent to four to five cups of coffee a day for a human. The paper—the latest addition to a growing body of research that supports the health benefits of drinking coffee—describes how the molecular action of caffeine appears to enhance the function of heart cells and protect them from damage.

It’s enough to make me smile all day. As I drink my 5th cu of coffee of the morning, I learn just how healthy it is for me. Of course, three days from now there’ll be anoher piece discussing just how drinking coffee is unhealthy.

More of this one @ The Healthy Addiction? Coffee Study Finds More Health Benefits - Scientific American - Pocket
I'm a big time coffee drinker myself and I've heard that drinking at least 2 cups a day is supposed to prevent certain types of cancer.
However what applies to mice in a lab experiment doesn't necessarily apply to humans.
Based on what they do mice in a lab they have concluded that using artificial sweeteners can cause cancer in humans.
And all along I thought science was based on logic or commonsense.

5defbf003ed2d.jpg

I'm a big time coffee drinker myself and I've heard that drinking at least 2 cups a day is supposed to prevent certain types of cancer.
However what applies to mice in a lab experiment doesn't necessarily apply to humans.
Based on what they do mice in a lab they have concluded that using artificial sweeteners can cause cancer in humans.
And all along I thought science was based on logic or commonsense.

I've mostly given up aspertame based artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners: sugar-free, but at what cost? - Harvard Health Blog I have found and use Truvia, a natural based sweetener with 0 calories.

Forum List

Back