Drink Responsibly !

neurosport

Rookie
Mar 19, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
one of the most IDIOTIC things i have heard.

either you are DRUNK or you are being responsible. you kinda have to PICK ONE !

i was doing such a great job being a responsible drunk that i ended up having to quit going out completely.

religion is the same thing. you can't be a RATIONAL RELIGIOUS person. PICK ONE !

you cannot purposely turn off your brain and still have it on at the same time.

either its ON or its OFF !

i was doing such a great job being a responsible drunk that i ended up having to quit going out completely.

religion is the same thing. you can't be a RATIONAL RELIGIOUS person. PICK ONE !

Obviously, you can't post and make sense at the same time, either. PICK ONE!

Tell that to my niece, who just finished her 3rd year of medical school, and who wants to go to third world countries to practice medicine because it's what her faith tells her to do.

Or to her cousin, the Princeton graduate, who is going to be a MISSIONARY.

Obviously, they're lacking in brains.

Or to their other cousin, an MIT graduate, who chose to become a FRANCISCAN MONK.

Well my sister in-law's baby cousin Tracy said she saw you last night and you wuz all huuuugged up wit some TRAMP!

Having no dog in the hunt, so-to-speak, since I claim no religious belief, I still have to say that I believe your argument is fallacious. First, the analogy doesn't work very well. After all, it could be said that drinking responsibly will not lead to getting drunk. Drinking irresponsibly would be drinking at a rate that led one to become intoxicated. So I would remove that entire section.

If you want to say that it is impossible to be a perfectly rational being and hold religious belief, you would have a good start to a philosophical debate on whether religion and/or faith is rational. But it would only be philosophical discussion since it is unlikely that any human is, was, or can be a perfectly rational being.

After all, it could be said that drinking responsibly will not lead to getting drunk. Drinking irresponsibly would be drinking at a rate that led one to become intoxicated.

according to you i guess irresponsible sex is when it leads to an orgasm ?

your girlfreind called .... she wanted to know when you were going to give her one.....

What on earth are they talking about?

I've gotten thousands of people responsibly drunk as a bartender.

And I can assure you even the biggest tipper couldn't buy any indulgences from me.

Well, unless their wives called, of course.

Then they'd just left.

...that this bulletin board is mostly populated with atheists dedicated to converting the faithful.

Why?

I'll tell you why: You're seeking answers.

...that this bulletin board is mostly populated with atheists dedicated to converting the faithful.

Why?

I'll tell you why: You're seeking answers.

Well they're certainly barking up the wrong tree, then, aren't they?

After all, it could be said that drinking responsibly will not lead to getting drunk. Drinking irresponsibly would be drinking at a rate that led one to become intoxicated.

according to you i guess irresponsible sex is when it leads to an orgasm ?

Only if you consider having an orgasm irresponsible behavior. I consider being intoxicated to be irresponsible behavior since it impairs one's ability to make rational decisions. I don't recall an orgasm impairing my rational faculties directly, but perhaps indirectly as a goal for which I have occasionally willfully suspended reason.:lol:

Forum List

Back