Drill baby Drill, how many oil production jobs is the left shipping over-seas?

Consumption has EVERYTHING to do with it. Do you think the smartest thing to do when automobiles started rolling off factory lines, would have been to go out and buy a buggy factory? We consume 20 million BARRELS of oil a day. (that's like almost 180 million gallons a day) and produce less than 5% of the world's oil.

How much MORE oil is available to us even if we were to, say, drill in the Arctic? Estimates are from 3 to 16 billion barrels of oil in the Arctic. We use 6.6 barrels a year. The answer is NOT more drilling.

Gee, so Germany is the size of Georgia...great, let's start with Georgia. Provide the same percentage of their electricity via solar as Germany does. It will be a great experiment. I don't get this "size" argument at all. Why can't something that works be expanded?

What's wrong with doing this in the US? Hydrogen Community Lolland - the Future is Here : TreeHugger

And don't try to tell me that the US government isn't all tied up in OIL. We subsidize the shit out of it (and yet the oil companies manage to turn ridiculous profits). Take away ALL the oil subsidies and invest in renewable energies.

Vestenskov: The world

The World's Greenest Cities | Do Something

We subsidize oil?
News Headlines
LL: The Obama Administration has been very consistent in its message on green energy. How much of taxpayer dollars have been used to fund "green jobs" and are these jobs real?

TP: We are still counting all the billions billions of dollars the administration has wasted on the green jobs agenda. The stimulus bill alone had $41 billion in spending on energy—much of which could be categorized as spending on "green jobs." Regardless of the exact amount, green jobs are not real, sustainable jobs and that is the central problem.

Green jobs are created and completely reliant on government subsidies and mandates. When the subsidies and mandates go away, the green jobs go away. The money to pay for green jobs subsidies has to come from somewhere. In the case of the subsidies, that somewhere is the taxpayers pocket. And since these policies lead to higher energy prices, we all pay. A study in Spain, for example, found that 2.2 jobs were lost as an opportunity cost of every green job created.

its not just about driller either

Colorado, Utah and Wyoming have enough oil and gas in shale oil formations to completely supply all U.S. needs for several hundred years with current technology and oil prices.[20] The BLM estimates that “1.2–1.8 trillion barrels of oil is available in Wyoming’s Green River Formation alone. A moderate estimate of 800 billion barrels of oil that would be recoverable from oil shale in the Green River Formation is three times greater than the proven oil reserves of Saudi Arabia”[21] That is over a 100 year supply of oil at present U.S. consumption rates – just from Wyoming. Yet, the progressives in Congress have stonewalled shale oil development for over a decade. They want a more permanent solution. Wild lands designationsappear to be the progressive answer.

It appears, however, that Obama cannot wait for even these wild land designations. On February 14, 2011, the Obama administration announced it is going to take a "fresh look" at the oil shale leasing rules put in place by President George W. Bush in 2008. Bush’s rules allowed the development of the oil-rich shale in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming over nearly 2 million acres of BLM land in the Green River Formation alone.

what are the drawbacks to shale oil recovery? Why did you leave that out of your post?

also, why are the oil companies SITTING on most of the new oil leases that they have? Why not drill on the leases they ALREADY HAVE?

Why did you not include the draw backs?
three kinds of people
people who make things happen
those who watch people make things happen
and those who ask what happened

If it means enough to those who want it, they will over come those drawbacks

Leases?
My friend if there was oil or natural gas where those leases are you can bet your butt they would be there drilling, recovering, shipping and refining

Not the "the left" decides how much domestic oil is produced; but domestic oil production is at the highest level since 2003, so you tell me.

figure_20.gif

EIA - Impacts of Increased Access to Oil and Natural Gas Resources in the Lower 48 Federal Outer Continental Shelf

Our president is the most un-ethical person I have ever met, I mean no personal attack to this man, I feel violated by that mans methods

The President took to the bully pulpit for a presser covering a wide range of topics including the Japanese earthquake and the situation in Libya. He also took time out to make a rather curious claim about US oil supplies.

“We’re adapting. We’re producing more oil, and we’re importing less,” he remarked.

“Now, the hard truth is, is that as long as our economy depends on foreign oil, we’ll always be subject to price spikes,” he noted.

He indicated that “our oil production reached its highest level in seven years. Oil production from federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico reached an all-time high,” adding that “for the first time in more than a decade, imports accounted for less than half of what we consumed.”

That’s an interesting claim, particularly given Hot Air’s coverage of the subject just prior to the press event. But record setting production would certainly be good news, wouldn’t it? Sadly, it seems that the President was basing his claims on some recent comments by Ken Salazar. While they sound great on paper, Ken was talking about the total number of oil rigs in the gulf, not the total amount of oil being produced. Jack Gerard of the American Petroleum Institute attempts to straighten out the math for the Oil Analyst in Chief.

Salazar’s numbers distort the true number of working rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. According to Baker Hughes:

Four days before the Deepwater Horizon accident there were 55 rotary rigs actually drilling offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.
On May 28, 2010, when the administration announced the six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling, there were 46 rotary rigs operating in the Gulf.
Last week, 25 rotary rigs were operating in the Gulf of Mexico.
So the fact that there is an “all-time high” number of rigs in the Gulf ignores the fact that most of those rigs are not working. Claiming an increase in idle rigs in the Gulf as a success story is like claiming the job market is great because a lot of people are unemployed and available to work.

With all due respect to API, a better analagy would be to have a poultry farmer claiming that egg production was at an all time high based on the number of chickens he has, regardless of the fact that more than half the hens have stopped laying. But in fairness to America’s poultry farmers, your average chicken doesn’t have to wait for a permit from the federal government before dropping more eggs in the nest.

The president needs to go back and do a bit more work on his math. Or possibly pardon a few chickens. Perhaps the new media meme for 2011 could be the one put forward by a good friend of Hot Air on Twitter. So… “Obama lied, Gulf oil workers cried”?

Update (Ed): Over at American Solutions, Steve Everley debunks a few more claims from Obama:

“We can’t escape the fact that we control only 2% of the world’s oil.” This is a common refrain among anti-drilling Democrats and environmentalists, and it’s repeated enough that many people accept it as true. In reality, it’s 100% false. The number comes from a highly conservative estimate from the Energy Information Administration totaling America’s proven reserves where we are already drilling. It does not include the 10 billion barrels available in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It does not include most of the 86 billion barrels available offshore in the Outer Continental Shelf, most of which President Obama has placed under an executive drilling ban. And it does not include the 800 billion barrels of oil we have locked in shale in Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. Those shale resources alone are actually three times larger than the proven reserves of Saudi Arabia, so the claim that the U.S. only has 2% of the world’s oil is clearly false.
“Industry holds leases on tens of millions of acres both offshore and on land where they aren’t producing a thing.” President Obama adds to this whopper by saying he wants to “encourage companies to produce [on] the leases they hold.” While this sounds like a common sense fix, it’s actually just blind rhetoric reserved only for people with a shocking ignorance of drilling. You can read more about this here and here, but it basically boils down to this: A lease is for exploration and production, not just production, and because oil is not equally distributed across the globe, one parcel of leased acreage may not hold any oil. Moreover, due to the circuitous and needlessly complicated permitting process, it can take years for companies who own a lease to complete their exploration activities. To get to the production phase, it could take as long as ten years. Ironically, President Obama wants to tax companies for not producing on their leases, even if the federal government’s refusal to grant permits is the reason why those companies are not drilling.
“Last year…our oil production reached its highest level in 7 years.” This is pure spin. President Obama is deliberately trying to take credit for actions unrelated to his policies. The increased level of production is due to the actions of previous administrations and production in the Dakotas where most drilling is occurring on private land. By contrast, the Energy Information Administration projects that there will be a decline in production of 220,000 barrels of domestic oil per day in 2011, and in 2012 America will produce 150 million fewer barrels in the Gulf of Mexico, all because of President Obama’s policies to discourage or ban domestic drilling. In addition, President Obama’s drilling moratorium (and subsequent refusal to issue drilling permits) has forced at least 7 rigs to leave the Gulf and sign contracts in other countries, taking much needed jobs and revenue with them.
Remember when Presidents held press conferences to clarify issues?

Link

Obama’s Curious Claims on Oil Production « Hot Air)

Zero.

FYI the "left" does not assign petroleum workers to their tasks.

The invisible hand of the market and the corporatists who guide that hand do the scheduling.

Thought you right wingers understood how markets worked.

Apparently not.

I don't know about shipping oil jobs overseas, but I do know that the semi-black Political Piece of Shit is destroying America by enforcing us being hostages to the Oily Sheiks and enemies in the mid East as well as arseholes like Hugo fucking Chavez of Venezuela.

How ? By not building Nuclear Plants and drilling in America and our off shores where we are one of the richest energy countries in the World.

ALL the Energy experts and Economists who are not Obamarrhoids are literally flabbergasted at the behaviour of this MuslimArseLicking MARXIST Psycho and his idiotic freezing of all the oil permits....even in the Gulf, where the moratorium is over....Obami Salami's stooge Salazar has still frozen ALL the permits.

The Mid East is erupting. Gas prices are going thru the roof, truckers can't truck, agricultural products can't move, industry is getting paralyzed, Americans (those who can still work) can't get to work without emtying their wallets .... all because Obamarrhoidally brainwashed idiots like that one a few posts away yap about "Environmental Protections" when that is a minor problem....actually NO problem.....if easily meaningful attention is addressed to it.

The problem is Obami Salami and his obsession with "Clean Energy" which is fine....BUT AMERICA CAN'T RELY ON THIS TO THE ALMOST TOTAL EXCLUSION OF THE OTHER SOURCES FOR AMERICA'S VERY ECONOMIC SURVIVAL !!!

AND, THE MARXIST IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE SIMPLY DOESN'T GEDDIT !!!

You are insane. Seek professional help.

Is that your answer to everything?
He was a little harsh, but people are being harmed by this administration
And of course if you do not have to work for a living or pay taxes you do not understand

I do not dis agree
I work in the oil industry and we have this fear of something we should not fear

It is un clear to me what agenda is driving the left in this country to have such a fear of a resource that could be a win-win-win

Local exploration
local refinement
local distribution

Where i am working in Texas I leave a son and a brother bankrupt in Florida with no chance of work in the next 4-ever

Obama does not see this. we have to take advantage of every thing there is to create jobs

First of all, and most importantly, oil is energy and we waste and are addicted to energy.
Unfortunately, oil is at a price right now, very high, that domestic drilling could make a profit. Emphasis on the word "could".
With Democrats wanting to raise the tax rates on income and capital gains why exactly would I want to invest a nickel in domestic drilling? How does your company come up with the capital to drill for oil, hundreds of millions in capital, when investors would rather seek better returns elsewhere with a much, much lower tax burden. After all, don't you seek the highest return on your capital and spend your hard earned dollars wisely?
Where we buy most of our oil now it is spicket oil. The capital for all of the exploration, drilling and the delivery system at port IS ALREADY IN PLACE and the oil is there to load. If your $$$ was AT RISK, how would you do it?
Drill here, look for capital and MAYBE make a good enough ROI for your investors OR buy it overseas, never risk nickel of your $$$, do not have to raise capital and worry about all the hundreds of millions of capital you will have to spend drilling the here BEFORE YOU SELL 1 DROP OF OIL?

I do not dis agree
I work in the oil industry and we have this fear of something we should not fear

It is un clear to me what agenda is driving the left in this country to have such a fear of a resource that could be a win-win-win

Local exploration
local refinement
local distribution

Where i am working in Texas I leave a son and a brother bankrupt in Florida with no chance of work in the next 4-ever

Obama does not see this. we have to take advantage of every thing there is to create jobs

First of all, and most importantly, oil is energy and we waste and are addicted to energy.
Unfortunately, oil is at a price right now, very high, that domestic drilling could make a profit. Emphasis on the word "could".
With Democrats wanting to raise the tax rates on income and capital gains why exactly would I want to invest a nickel in domestic drilling? How does your company come up with the capital to drill for oil, hundreds of millions in capital, when investors would rather seek better returns elsewhere with a much, much lower tax burden. After all, don't you seek the highest return on your capital and spend your hard earned dollars wisely?
Where we buy most of our oil now it is spicket oil. The capital for all of the exploration, drilling and the delivery system at port IS ALREADY IN PLACE and the oil is there to load. If your $$$ was AT RISK, how would you do it?
Drill here, look for capital and MAYBE make a good enough ROI for your investors OR buy it overseas, never risk nickel of your $$$, do not have to raise capital and worry about all the hundreds of millions of capital you will have to spend drilling the here BEFORE YOU SELL 1 DROP OF OIL?

Every-one misses the point
its about jobs and nothing else to me
make it worth every-one to get our energy, refine it and sell it right here
If that means lowering the the cost incurred by those who put there money at risk, do it

Canada is doing the shale now

The risk is every where, if there is enough reward you and i both know these people will make it happen
Besides, with respect your thread, tax issues and return on your investment are alot more complicated than you make them out to be
you give Mobil oil, Shell oil a place to capture some fossil fuel they can make profit on, a place to refine it, they will do the rest

Drill baby Drill, how many oil production jobs is the left shipping over-seas?

Zero.

FYI the "left" does not assign petroleum workers to their tasks.

The invisible hand of the market and the corporatists who guide that hand do the scheduling.

Thought you right wingers understood how markets worked.

Apparently not.

I know you're just being a smartass, but you inadvertently stumbled upon a correct answer. Yes, the markets do dictate employment. So, when Green Movement Cultists and other Eco-Whackaloons are successful in stifling off supplies via regulations, the markets are constrained, jobs are lost and prices rise.

I do not dis agree

Local exploration
local refinement
local distribution

If that means lowering the the cost incurred by those who put there money at risk, do it

The risk is every where, if there is enough reward you and i both know these people will make it happen
Besides, with respect your thread, tax issues and return on your investment are alot more complicated than you make them out to be
you give Mobil oil, Shell oil a place to capture some fossil fuel they can make profit on, a place to refine it, they will do the rest

You didn't get the memo? Oil is evil.. we should all be riding bicycles and we need windfarms... where everybody else lives.

We need to go back the the nineteenth century... how progressive.

BHP Billiton spokesman Ruban Yogarajah confirmed the permit approval Friday night, telling POLITICO: "We are very pleased to be resuming work."

In announcing the Noble Energy permit last month, BOEMRE Director Michael Bromwich had predicted that more permits were to come.

“This permit represents a significant milestone for us and for the offshore oil and gas industry, and is an important step towards safely developing deepwater energy supplies offshore,” Bromwich said of the Noble permit at the time. “This permit was issued for one simple reason: The operator successfully demonstrated that it can drill its deepwater well safely and that it is capable of containing a subsea blowout if it were to occur.”

He added: “We expect further deepwater permits to be approved in coming weeks and months based on the same process that led to the approval of this permit.”

Read more: Interior Department approves second deepwater permit - Darren Goode - POLITICO.com

Two deep-water permits reinstated in the past couple weeks. In addition to 35 shallow-water permits since the BP blowout. I don't know how that number stacks up against previous years, but the department seem to have gotten the new regulations applied and are moving toward issuing or reinstating more permits.

I don't know about shipping oil jobs overseas, but I do know that the semi-black Political Piece of Shit is destroying America by enforcing us being hostages to the Oily Sheiks and enemies in the mid East as well as arseholes like Hugo fucking Chavez of Venezuela.

How ? By not building Nuclear Plants and drilling in America and our off shores where we are one of the richest energy countries in the World.

ALL the Energy experts and Economists who are not Obamarrhoids are literally flabbergasted at the behaviour of this MuslimArseLicking MARXIST Psycho and his idiotic freezing of all the oil permits....even in the Gulf, where the moratorium is over....Obami Salami's stooge Salazar has still frozen ALL the permits.

The Mid East is erupting. Gas prices are going thru the roof, truckers can't truck, agricultural products can't move, industry is getting paralyzed, Americans (those who can still work) can't get to work without emtying their wallets .... all because Obamarrhoidally brainwashed idiots like that one a few posts away yap about "Environmental Protections" when that is a minor problem....actually NO problem.....if easily meaningful attention is addressed to it.

The problem is Obami Salami and his obsession with "Clean Energy" which is fine....BUT AMERICA CAN'T RELY ON THIS TO THE ALMOST TOTAL EXCLUSION OF THE OTHER SOURCES FOR AMERICA'S VERY ECONOMIC SURVIVAL !!!

AND, THE MARXIST IDIOT IN THE WHITE HOUSE SIMPLY DOESN'T GEDDIT !!!

You are insane. Seek professional help.

Is that your answer to everything?
He was a little harsh, but people are being harmed by this administration
And of course if you do not have to work for a living or pay taxes you do not understand

My answer for everything? Do you have evidence to back up your false claim that my only answer to posts is to call people insane? ..........That's what I thought. Anyway, did you read that post? He is, quite obviously, off his fucking rocker.

And of course you don't know a god damned thing about me. So, when you go around making the typical assumptions about liberals that most righties do on these forums, you look like the dumb ass that you are. I have a job, I pay taxes, I don't live in my mother's basement, and I'm not on welfare. Now what? Moron.

Our president is the most un-ethical person I have ever met, I mean no personal attack to this man, I feel violated by that mans methods

The President took to the bully pulpit for a presser covering a wide range of topics including the Japanese earthquake and the situation in Libya. He also took time out to make a rather curious claim about US oil supplies.

“We’re adapting. We’re producing more oil, and we’re importing less,” he remarked.

“Now, the hard truth is, is that as long as our economy depends on foreign oil, we’ll always be subject to price spikes,” he noted.

He indicated that “our oil production reached its highest level in seven years. Oil production from federal waters in the Gulf of Mexico reached an all-time high,” adding that “for the first time in more than a decade, imports accounted for less than half of what we consumed.”

That’s an interesting claim, particularly given Hot Air’s coverage of the subject just prior to the press event. But record setting production would certainly be good news, wouldn’t it? Sadly, it seems that the President was basing his claims on some recent comments by Ken Salazar. While they sound great on paper, Ken was talking about the total number of oil rigs in the gulf, not the total amount of oil being produced. Jack Gerard of the American Petroleum Institute attempts to straighten out the math for the Oil Analyst in Chief.

Salazar’s numbers distort the true number of working rigs in the Gulf of Mexico. According to Baker Hughes:

Four days before the Deepwater Horizon accident there were 55 rotary rigs actually drilling offshore in the Gulf of Mexico.
On May 28, 2010, when the administration announced the six-month moratorium on deepwater drilling, there were 46 rotary rigs operating in the Gulf.
So the fact that there is an “all-time high” number of rigs in the Gulf ignores the fact that most of those rigs are not working. Claiming an increase in idle rigs in the Gulf as a success story is like claiming the job market is great because a lot of people are unemployed and available to work.

With all due respect to API, a better analagy would be to have a poultry farmer claiming that egg production was at an all time high based on the number of chickens he has, regardless of the fact that more than half the hens have stopped laying. But in fairness to America’s poultry farmers, your average chicken doesn’t have to wait for a permit from the federal government before dropping more eggs in the nest.

The president needs to go back and do a bit more work on his math. Or possibly pardon a few chickens. Perhaps the new media meme for 2011 could be the one put forward by a good friend of Hot Air on Twitter. So… “Obama lied, Gulf oil workers cried”?

Update (Ed): Over at American Solutions, Steve Everley debunks a few more claims from Obama:

“We can’t escape the fact that we control only 2% of the world’s oil.” This is a common refrain among anti-drilling Democrats and environmentalists, and it’s repeated enough that many people accept it as true. In reality, it’s 100% false. The number comes from a highly conservative estimate from the Energy Information Administration totaling America’s proven reserves where we are already drilling. It does not include the 10 billion barrels available in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It does not include most of the 86 billion barrels available offshore in the Outer Continental Shelf, most of which President Obama has placed under an executive drilling ban. And it does not include the 800 billion barrels of oil we have locked in shale in Wyoming, Utah, and Colorado. Those shale resources alone are actually three times larger than the proven reserves of Saudi Arabia, so the claim that the U.S. only has 2% of the world’s oil is clearly false.
“Industry holds leases on tens of millions of acres both offshore and on land where they aren’t producing a thing.” President Obama adds to this whopper by saying he wants to “encourage companies to produce [on] the leases they hold.” While this sounds like a common sense fix, it’s actually just blind rhetoric reserved only for people with a shocking ignorance of drilling. You can read more about this here and here, but it basically boils down to this: A lease is for exploration and production, not just production, and because oil is not equally distributed across the globe, one parcel of leased acreage may not hold any oil. Moreover, due to the circuitous and needlessly complicated permitting process, it can take years for companies who own a lease to complete their exploration activities. To get to the production phase, it could take as long as ten years. Ironically, President Obama wants to tax companies for not producing on their leases, even if the federal government’s refusal to grant permits is the reason why those companies are not drilling.
“Last year…our oil production reached its highest level in 7 years.” This is pure spin. President Obama is deliberately trying to take credit for actions unrelated to his policies. The increased level of production is due to the actions of previous administrations and production in the Dakotas where most drilling is occurring on private land. By contrast, the Energy Information Administration projects that there will be a decline in production of 220,000 barrels of domestic oil per day in 2011, and in 2012 America will produce 150 million fewer barrels in the Gulf of Mexico, all because of President Obama’s policies to discourage or ban domestic drilling. In addition, President Obama’s drilling moratorium (and subsequent refusal to issue drilling permits) has forced at least 7 rigs to leave the Gulf and sign contracts in other countries, taking much needed jobs and revenue with them.

Link

Obama’s Curious Claims on Oil Production « Hot Air)

Hotair? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That's hilarious. Do you have any real proof?

I do not dis agree

Local exploration
local refinement
local distribution

No, you miss the point.
You have to have CAPITAL to start and CAPITAL creates jobs. Capital does not grow on trees. Capital comes FROM PEOPLE, not corporations.

Not the "the left" decides how much domestic oil is produced; but domestic oil production is at the highest level since 2003, so you tell me.

figure_20.gif

EIA - Impacts of Increased Access to Oil and Natural Gas Resources in the Lower 48 Federal Outer Continental Shelf

Link

MeowMeow, You are a fucking Obamarrhoidal LibTURD who can't refute a single point and who will ignore facts even if you knew they were true just to deny your opponents' factually correct point of view.

You are the typical Obamarrhhoidal Piece of Shit labeling people "insane" without a single fact giving you the right to do that. You then have the audacity to yap about "links" when we all know that you'll blithely ignore them.

You are truly a contemptible turd.

what are the drawbacks to shale oil recovery? Why did you leave that out of your post?

also, why are the oil companies SITTING on most of the new oil leases that they have? Why not drill on the leases they ALREADY HAVE?

Maybe because there are no "drawbacks to shale oil recovery?" Why did YOU leave that out of YOUR post?

If they are "sitting" on most of the new oil leases thatr they have, it could be a number of reasons. The first that comes to mind is the resources to develop the lease simply are not available.

Right wingers have such limited vision. What a shame.

REALLY?

REALLY?

Oil goes to companies that lease land in the US. I suspect that most of those companies are "foreign", like BP.

That oil then goes on the "open market". Add the tens of billion in subsidies oil companies get from the US, and you can see, they have it "sweet". The American public? Not so much.

If the price goes down, oil companies hold back their reserves to drive the price back up. Sweet.

The only way to stop this is to produce energy here not based on oil. Like nuclear, wind, wave, hydraulic or solar. I don't see any other answer. Why the right wing supports being "gouged" is beyond me.

REALLY?

Oil goes to companies that lease land in the US. I suspect that most of those companies are "foreign", like BP.

That oil then goes on the "open market". Add the tens of billion in subsidies oil companies get from the US, and you can see, they have it "sweet". The American public? Not so much.

If the price goes down, oil companies hold back their reserves to drive the price back up. Sweet.

The only way to stop this is to produce energy here not based on oil. Like nuclear, wind, wave, hydraulic or solar. I don't see any other answer. Why the right wing supports being "gouged" is beyond me.

80% of the wells drilled in the U.S. are done so by independents. Not foreign, not "big oil".

The vast majority of wells are drilled on private lands - not public lands. Public lands are off limits thanks to the enviro-leftists.

100% of the oil produced from leased acreage belongs to the mineral interests until it is transferred to the first purchaser. At that time, the mineral interests are paid a royalty based upon a previously executed contract agreement. This royalty is free and clear of any costs associated with drilling and producing the oil.

Oil companies don't "get" subsidies from the U.S. They are afforded treatments under the tax code the same as they have been for decades. And most of these "subsidies" are also extended to other industries.

Taking less revenue from a business isn't a subsidy. Robbing half as much from a bank than you normally would doesn't mean you're contributing to the success of that bank.

This whole rant is based on a lie.

The lie being that OBAMA is preventing the petro industry from increasing production.

Now go look at production numbers.

2000 5,822
2001 5,801
2002 5,746
2003 5,681
2004 5,419
2005 5,178
2006 5,102
2007 5,064
2008 4,950
2009 5,361

Release Date: 7/29/2010Next Release Date: 7/29/2011

See?

Per usual the haters start their threads with an false presupposition and expect us to take their hateful POV seriously.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back