Drill Baby Drill! Bring On Another Spill. Then lets us build Nuke Reactors.Yeah!

It is a matter of PUBLIC RECORD dumb ass.

"Obama is OPPOSED to Nuclear energy. He is also opposed to Natural Gas." :cuckoo:

Only in your wild fantasies are the statements true

You are a retard. Early in his candidacy he was on a program, I believe in California. He went on and on about how he would tax the Coal and Natural Gas power stations out of Business and how he was opposed to Nuclear energy.

How many nuclear subs have been problems? I talked to enough nuke sub guys who say they are very safe.

"Obama is OPPOSED to Nuclear energy. He is also opposed to Natural Gas." :cuckoo:

You are a retard. Early in his candidacy he was on a program, I believe in California. He went on and on about how he would tax the Coal and Natural Gas power stations out of Business and how he was opposed to Nuclear energy.

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling for First Time - NYTimes.com

Obama to Open Offshore Areas to Oil Drilling...

Mar 31, 2010 ... WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is proposing to open vast ... Alaska to oil and natural gas drilling, much of it for the first time, officials said Tuesday. ... made significant concessions on coal and nuclear power to try to ... energy policy that can open new areas to oil and gas development ...
:eusa_whistle:

How many nuclear subs have been problems? I talked to enough nuke sub guys who say they are very safe.

That's because subs are built to MIL-SPEC under strict government control and cost is not so much of a factor.

Last edited:

That's because subs are built to MIL-SPEC under strict government control and cost is not so much of a factor.

they are safe? it's all relative. when a nuke sub sinks the world shits the bed.

what happens to the nuke waste from nuke subs? and why did some idiot bring a nuke sub up as part of a defense of nuke energy?

Provide links and that might help your position.

BP and the oil spill. It was bound to happen. Why? Because shit happens.
1969 Oil Spill - Summary Articles and Images

Where are all the loudmouths on the right and others who tout drilling in pristine areas? Where do the right and Obama stand on building more Nuke reactors? Accidents can and do happen.

Why not openly and fairly address the long term costs of waste and short term benefits of energy production? Waste products pose a huge problem. New nuclear reactor?s waste is seven times more hazardous, Greenpeace exposes | Greenpeace International

Crude Oil and Natural Gas Waste

Wastes generated during the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy are categorized by EPA as "special wastes" and are exempt from federal hazardous waste regulations under Subtitle C of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).

Crude Oil and Natural Gas Waste | Special Wastes | Wastes | US EPA

I understand there are costs to all actions. But I wonder if we really truly discuss what we are getting into or does private industry get to dictate the mistakes we will live with?

Why Obama's Nuclear Bet Won't Pay Off

If you want to understand why the U.S. hasn't built a nuclear reactor in three decades, the Vogtle power plant outside Atlanta is an excellent reminder of the insanity of nuclear economics. The plant's original cost estimate was less than $1 billion for four reactors. Its eventual price tag in 1989 was nearly $9 billion, for only two reactors. But now there's widespread chatter about a nuclear renaissance, so the Southern Co. is finally trying to build the other two reactors at Vogtle. The estimated cost: $14 billion. And you can be sure that number is way too low, because nuclear cost estimates are always way too low.

That's why no Wall Street moneyman in his right mind would finance a new reactor. But President Obama has located an alternative financier: you.

Read more: Nuclear Reactors, Georgia, NRC: Obama Energy Policy - TIME
Will Nuclear Nod Get GOP to Support Obama on Energy Bill? - TIME

My concern is the disposal of the spent fuel. Wouldn't that pose a potential hazard?

I have written ,published, and copyrighted a book that advocates an approach to energy consumption that transcends a type of fuel or type of device that uses fuel or energy. My concept is based on common sense and is not patentable as it is public knowledge. I haven't sold many books because the ideas are not racy or sexy and would seek to reduce the concentration of power and wealth in a given industrial sector.

I don't mean to spam, but the book is for sale on various online bookstores and I would be happy to give its name if that is permissible. I don't want to violate forum rules so I would need permission to give its name before doing so.

BP and the oil spill. It was bound to happen. Why? Because shit happens.
1969 Oil Spill - Summary Articles and Images

Where are all the loudmouths on the right and others who tout drilling in pristine areas? Where do the right and Obama stand on building more Nuke reactors? Accidents can and do happen.

Why not openly and fairly address the long term costs of waste and short term benefits of energy production? Waste products pose a huge problem. New nuclear reactor?s waste is seven times more hazardous, Greenpeace exposes | Greenpeace International

Crude Oil and Natural Gas Waste

Wastes generated during the exploration, development, and production of crude oil, natural gas, and geothermal energy are categorized by EPA as "special wastes" and are exempt from federal hazardous waste regulations under Subtitle C of the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA).

Crude Oil and Natural Gas Waste | Special Wastes | Wastes | US EPA

I understand there are costs to all actions. But I wonder if we really truly discuss what we are getting into or does private industry get to dictate the mistakes we will live with?

Why Obama's Nuclear Bet Won't Pay Off

If you want to understand why the U.S. hasn't built a nuclear reactor in three decades, the Vogtle power plant outside Atlanta is an excellent reminder of the insanity of nuclear economics. The plant's original cost estimate was less than $1 billion for four reactors. Its eventual price tag in 1989 was nearly $9 billion, for only two reactors. But now there's widespread chatter about a nuclear renaissance, so the Southern Co. is finally trying to build the other two reactors at Vogtle. The estimated cost: $14 billion. And you can be sure that number is way too low, because nuclear cost estimates are always way too low.

That's why no Wall Street moneyman in his right mind would finance a new reactor. But President Obama has located an alternative financier: you.

Read more: Nuclear Reactors, Georgia, NRC: Obama Energy Policy - TIME
Will Nuclear Nod Get GOP to Support Obama on Energy Bill? - TIME

My concern is the disposal of the spent fuel. Wouldn't that pose a potential hazard?

I have written ,published, and copyrighted a book that advocates an approach to energy consumption that transcends a type of fuel or type of device that uses fuel or energy. My concept is based on common sense and is not patentable as it is public knowledge. I haven't sold many books because the ideas are not racy or sexy and would seek to reduce the concentration of power and wealth in a given industrial sector.

I don't mean to spam, but the book is for sale on various online bookstores and I would be happy to give its name if that is permissible. I don't want to violate forum rules so I would need permission to give its name before doing so.

you can tell anyone you want anything...in a PM

watch for the blinding flash then stick your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye

I bet you blame all your problems on the war, huh? I know your kind. In the neighborhood we all knew.

i know your kind. frightening. your what Freud called spooky

Freud didn't call me anything, nor did Jung, I came after their time...but Carl Rodgers did call me something

Forum List

Back