Drexel University Professor: "Kill all whites"

image.jpg

Michael Moore, in his book “Stupid White Men : ...And Other Sorry Excuses for the State of the Nation!” urges whites to marry blacks and procreate so we can breed the whiteness out of the country. P. 79.

At least this bigot doesn't what whites killed.....
Michael Moore manifests a peculiar form of ethnic antagonism which is common to those who are repulsed by what they see in a mirror. Considering that Moore is disgustingly ugly this is not hard to understand. Simply stated, Moore hates himself. He wishes he were something other and projects that self-loathing outward. He probably wishes his mother had chosen a Black or Asian donor instead of his father.

The majority of italians aren't what I would consider to be White.
What do you consider to be White. The Aryan stereotype?

Neither are Greeks, Jews, Libyans, Egyptians, etc. Thousands of years ago the whole shore of the Mediterranean was settled by semitic types of people. Their chief physical characteristics were big noses, olive colored skin, black curly hair and black eyes. So don't give ME any shit about "physical beauty."
Some Semitic types are quite beautiful. I'm recalling an Arab/Syrian girl I knew when I was young: deep, clear, mocha complexion; thick, shiny black, wavy hair; perfect white teeth; black iris in milky white backgrounds and full, dark red lips. She was a pleasure to look at.

Some Mediterranean types are exquisitely beautiful. Especially Italian women. Some of the men are enviably handsome as well.

I can give you one reason why I don't like them. Some years ago, there was some italian guy who used to work at some garage. One day he grabbed a very pretty young blond WHITE girl and drug her off into some woods. There he raped and murdered her. (At least that is the order in which I think it happened)

The guy was eventually caught. Under questioning, they got him to admit why he did it. It has been some years since I saw the the TV show in which they talked about this case. So I can't give you his exact words. But basically, he did it because he found that kind of girl to be offensive to the kind of human he was.
This one psychopathic individual has poisoned your feelings toward an entire ethnic category? How do you feel toward Richard Speck, a young man of German lineage who raped and murdered seven student nurses in one night?

Why do you suppose one isolated example, one deranged Italian, has had such a profound influence on your feelings about all Mediterranean types?

What is your ethnicity?

Neither are Greeks, Jews, Libyans, Egyptians, etc. Thousands of years ago the whole shore of the Mediterranean was settled by semitic types of people. Their chief physical characteristics were big noses, olive colored skin, black curly hair and black eyes. So don't give ME any shit about "physical beauty."
Some Semitic types are quite beautiful. I'm recalling an Arab/Syrian girl I knew when I was young: deep, clear, mocha complexion; thick, shiny black, wavy hair; perfect white teeth; black iris in milky white backgrounds and full, dark red lips. She was a pleasure to look at.

Some Mediterranean types are exquisitely beautiful. Especially Italian women. Some of the men are enviably handsome as well.

I can give you one reason why I don't like them. Some years ago, there was some italian guy who used to work at some garage. One day he grabbed a very pretty young blond WHITE girl and drug her off into some woods. There he raped and murdered her. (At least that is the order in which I think it happened)

The guy was eventually caught. Under questioning, they got him to admit why he did it. It has been some years since I saw the the TV show in which they talked about this case. So I can't give you his exact words. But basically, he did it because he found that kind of girl to be offensive to the kind of human he was.
This one psychopathic individual has poisoned your feelings toward an entire ethnic category? How do you feel toward Richard Speck, a young man of German lineage who raped and murdered seven student nurses in one night?

Why do you suppose one isolated example, one deranged Italian, has had such a profound influence on your feelings about all Mediterranean types?

What is your ethnicity?
Try again. No response is shown.

What is your ethnicity?

A good looking White girl is FAR better looking than a "good looking" non-white girl. Even an ugly looking White girl is better looking than an ugly non-white girl. The men follow suit.

Next, the guy wasn't psychopathic. He gave a perfectly logical reason for doing what he did. As to the person who basically said that all Whites needed to be exterminated, why do you think he said it. No "White" person would say such a thing. As for Richard Speck, he was just plain fucked up.

As for my ethnicity, you tell me yours first. Another thing is that from an ethnic point of view, you probably couldn't tell the difference between most Italians or any jew living in Israel. I will show you a picture and quote of want an ex-prime minister of Israel said. I will include a picture and quote from another jew. Something that didn't print up below his picture when I copied it was him saying, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati: Jewish school head in west bank.
menechem begin.jpg
Jewish scum.jpg

A good looking White girl is FAR better looking than a "good looking" non-white girl. Even an ugly looking White girl is better looking than an ugly non-white girl. The men follow suit.
Coming from you this is a vague response because you don't consider Italians to be White (Caucasian), which they certainly are. So to be understood in this regard you will need to be very specific.

Also, appreciation of beauty is a flexible sensibility. So one whom you might consider beautiful might not appeal to me at all and vice/versa. I happen to think some Italian girls are very appealing.

It's true that some Italians look like Semitic Jews and vice/versa. But there is no resemblance between Italians and Ashkenazi Jews who have their own distinctive stereotype.

Next, the guy wasn't psychopathic. He gave a perfectly logical reason for doing what he did.
The very act of dragging a girl into the woods, raping and murdering her, is by all academic standards, psychopathological behavior -- even if some legal standards do not agree. It applies to the example you cited and it applies to Richard Speck. What you regard as "fucked up" is in fact psychopathic.

As to the person who basically said that all Whites needed to be exterminated, why do you think he said it. No "White" person would say such a thing.
You don't think there are Whites who (strongly) believe that all Blacks and/or all Jews should be exterminated? Really?

As for my ethnicity, you tell me yours first.
I suppose I should have done that. My lineage is German and Dutch.

Another thing is that from an ethnic point of view, you probably couldn't tell the difference between most Italians or any jew living in Israel. I will show you a picture and quote of want an ex-prime minister of Israel said. I will include a picture and quote from another jew. Something that didn't print up below his picture when I copied it was him saying, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati: Jewish school head in west bank.View attachment 105502 View attachment 105503[/QUOTE]

Remove all federal funding in all its forms (including research) from all the colleges who harbor such pigs. And don't give them any more until they prove that their staff are not racist, anti-American communists.

Coming from you this is a vague response because you don't consider Italians to be White (Caucasian), which they certainly are. So to be understood in this regard you will need to be very specific.

Also, appreciation of beauty is a flexible sensibility. So one whom you might consider beautiful might not appeal to me at all and vice/versa. I happen to think some Italian girls are very appealing.

It's true that some Italians look like Semitic Jews and vice/versa. But there is no resemblance between Italians and Ashkenazi Jews who have their own distinctive stereotype.

Next, the guy wasn't psychopathic. He gave a perfectly logical reason for doing what he did.
The very act of dragging a girl into the woods, raping and murdering her, is by all academic standards, psychopathological behavior -- even if some legal standards do not agree. It applies to the example you cited and it applies to Richard Speck. What you regard as "fucked up" is in fact psychopathic.

As to the person who basically said that all Whites needed to be exterminated, why do you think he said it. No "White" person would say such a thing.
You don't think there are Whites who (strongly) believe that all Blacks and/or all Jews should be exterminated? Really?

As for my ethnicity, you tell me yours first.
I suppose I should have done that. My lineage is German and Dutch.

Another thing is that from an ethnic point of view, you probably couldn't tell the difference between most Italians or any jew living in Israel. I will show you a picture and quote of want an ex-prime minister of Israel said. I will include a picture and quote from another jew. Something that didn't print up below his picture when I copied it was him saying, "There shall be no remnants and survivors from the impurity of Christianity." Rabbi Baruch Efrati: Jewish school head in west bank.View attachment 105502 View attachment 105503
[/QUOTE]

I will skip over your mistaken preferences. Next, what Richard Speck did he did because he just wanted to murder some girls. That is indeed sick. What the Italian guy did he did because what that girl represented was an affront to what he considered his type of human to be. Do you see the difference?

What you next say makes no sense. Now if you were talking about negroes who wanted to see all other negroes dead, or jews who wanted to see all other jews dead, then it might make some sense. The point I was making is that the guy you spoke of who wanted to basically see all white people gone did so because he wasn't White. And regardless of how White you would consider him to be.

Forum List

Back