Drew Peterson found GUILTY

Peterson knew how to hide the evidence since he was a policemen. There is little doubt that he killed more than one of his wives. Maybe he can be someone's wife in prison?

Tough to say if he was an unfortunate man that lost two wives on suspicious circumstances or he killed one, or both.

He is not an easy man to like, but losing two wives under suspicious circumstances makes it tough to believe the drowning and the missing woman are just coincidence.

He lost four wives. The first two died in accidents. His fourth wife is still missing.

According to what I am reading his first two wives he divorced and they are still living.

http://www.biography.com/people/drew-peterson-259248

I don't like Drew Peterson and I hope he finds his way into general population! However, I am disgusted with the slippery slope the IL legislation caused. They tossed out two centuries old PROVEN law to put a guy behind bars! I am afraid this will lead to NUMEROUS innocent men and women going to jail!

This is grounds for reversal...gift wrapped. It sounds to me like a clear case of a bill of attainder-I could make a decent case it's an ex post facto bill of attainder.

The conviction of a man solely on the basis of hearsay, innuendo, and rumor is absolutely chilling.

If the judge blew it allowing the evidence he did then it will likely be tossed out on appeal. If it is then the prosecutor will have to give it a go from a different angle or let him walk. That's the system, warts and all.

Personally, I don't have a doubt in my mind he killed both of them.

Me neither; but I've only followed it in terms of hearing highlights.

I didn't think Casey Anthony was proven guilty of murder (I followed that one); though I thought she was most likely responsible for her daughter's death. But our system is beyond a reasonable doubt and the prosecution simply didn't prove it.

I love you Gatsby, but she was guilty as hell and the prosecution proved it. The judge allowed the defense to muddy the water with superfluous nonsense.

Tough to say if he was an unfortunate man that lost two wives on suspicious circumstances or he killed one, or both.

He is not an easy man to like, but losing two wives under suspicious circumstances makes it tough to believe the drowning and the missing woman are just coincidence.

He lost four wives. The first two died in accidents. His fourth wife is still missing.

actually, his first two wives are alive and well.

Not that you've ever bothered to research or document a fact in your life...

Forum List

Back