Drew and Liv?

Considering the home page, I will miss it at least for a few hours.

Although, I DID see someting like this on a tabloid cover recently.

It was on Star. When I was out getting lunch, I saw it, and did a quick Yahoo search for it. Which is where I got the pic. Sorry about the domain... it didn't even cross my mind until I went to post here.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
It was on Star. When I was out getting lunch, I saw it, and did a quick Yahoo search for it. Which is where I got the pic. Sorry about the domain... it didn't even cross my mind until I went to post here.

Translation:

"I followed my usual bookmarks...."

:D

Here's the pic, so it doesn't linky to the lez site anymore:

I know I will hear it from the guys here on board but I am so sick of seeing lezbo shit on t.v.... Queers here and queers there !!

Its all for publicity !! THAT"S IT !! And we are giving into it !!
That damn picture looks sooo planned !! I bet they wiped thier mouth when they finished !!

I have had enough!!!! PLEASE STOP HOLLYWOOD !!:blowup:

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH
I know I will hear it from the guys here on board but I am so sick of seeing lezbo shit on t.v.... Queers here and queers there !!

That damn picture looks sooo planned !! I bet they wiped thier mouth when they finished !!

I have had enough!!!! PLEASE STOP HOLLYWOOD !!:blowup:

That's all hollywood is good for anymore.

-And that can't even be called "good".

who is that guy behind them? Sorta looks like Anthony Edwards or George Clooney or Brendan Fraser or
G.Gordon Liddy or mel gibson. :D

Originally posted by JAMES UHLRICH

I'm thinking that we may have ammunition against sandys fattie pics now :p:

Wow, you mean for every fattie she posts, we get to post a couple of kissing chicks?

This board is going to go to hell real quick! :D

Originally posted by gop_jeff
Wow, you mean for every fattie she posts, we get to post a couple of kissing chicks?

This board is going to go to hell real quick! :D

That sure will be a LOT of pics then!

Originally posted by dmp
who is that guy behind them? Sorta looks like Anthony Edwards or George Clooney or Brendan Fraser or
G.Gordon Liddy or mel gibson. :D

I'm almost 100% sure its Edward Norton.

Forum List

Back