Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't remember dreams

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
mom4 said:
Restless nights, Bonnie?

I have been this way since I was a kid. I think I just have an overactive brain the just doesn't want to shut down at night? But many of my dreams are nice ones, so I can't complain too much :)

Bonnie said:
I have been this way since I was a kid. I think I just have an overactive brain the just doesn't want to shut down at night? But many of my dreams are nice ones, so I can't complain too much :)
I have the same problem. Takes a long time to fall asleep, then, when you do, crazy things happen.

dmp said:
In colour all the time. Used to have 'night terrors' - they were in colour too... :(

:D
Me too, I don't dream much, but mostly terrifyingly in color. Might be why I don't sleep much! :shocked:

I seldom dream, or remember them. However, for a period of maybe 1 month a year, I'll remember my dreams for half of the week or so. I'm not sure if they are in color or not,but what does it matter really.

Lucid dreams sound intense. My English teacher (who is kind of wierd) told us how to do it. One method is you think about an object all day (a stop sign, for example) and think about it whuile laying in bed. Then, when you're dreaming you may see the stop sign and know you are dreaming, and the lucid dream is born.

Another method is you repeat, "one, I'm dreaming' two, I'm dreaming..." until you get to about 100 or 80 or so. Then you'll realize you are in fact asleep and dreaming. She said she doesnt recommend it though, and filled us in with wierd stories of her and former students' experiences. I haven't tried it yet, though. If you do, let me know how it goes.

Semper Fi said:
I seldom dream, or remember them. However, for a period of maybe 1 month a year, I'll remember my dreams for half of the week or so. I'm not sure if they are in color or not,but what does it matter really.

Lucid dreams sound intense. My English teacher (who is kind of wierd) told us how to do it. One method is you think about an object all day (a stop sign, for example) and think about it whuile laying in bed. Then, when you're dreaming you may see the stop sign and know you are dreaming, and the lucid dream is born.

Another method is you repeat, "one, I'm dreaming' two, I'm dreaming..." until you get to about 100 or 80 or so. Then you'll realize you are in fact asleep and dreaming. She said she doesnt recommend it though, and filled us in with wierd stories of her and former students' experiences. I haven't tried it yet, though. If you do, let me know how it goes.

Don't listen to your "English" teacher...she is definetly weird...way too much "Berkley" schooling...join the Marines and forget what your HS teacher has to say about anything! ;)

Said1 said:
Why the question, anyway?

Do you have lucid dreams?
Just because it's not politics, and it's Saturday. And.......

It's something we all do, color or not, remembered or not.
It's just interesting to me to hear how others dream.
Bonnie is a good example, I've never heard of someone having dreams with sound before.

Mr. P said:

Bonnie is a good example, I've never heard of someone having dreams with sound before.
"I've had sound" if that includes my Mom speaking to me...

All of my dreams are color by Technicolor, and Deluxe,
and natural and true.

I have never had a black and white dream

I have had black and white and oriental girls, though-

Lucky me!

Mr. P said:

I have dreams with sound, smell, touch, taste and speaking.

Kathianne said:
Yah, me too. Wish I didn't.
I have experienced all five senses in dreams, and even had some lucid dreams, although I was not trying to "train" myself to have them.

Forum List

Back