Dreams & Insomnia

I've explored it a little bit.:cool:

:clap2: That's great. I'm not accomplished at it at all. It just interests me some because I meditate.

You sound like a sweet person. It is a good thing to learn how to establish boundaries.

I'm still working on that one. I'm usually one extreme or another.

:clap2: That's great. I'm not accomplished at it at all. It just interests me some because I meditate.

You sound like a sweet person. It is a good thing to learn how to establish boundaries.

I'm still working on that one. I'm usually one extreme or another.

I'm not sweet, even people who know me at work wouldn't say that, especially the men, they might call me a Snooty bitch....but some of the younger guys get my sense of humor and the women I work with think Im really funny, but sweet...NO. Im polite....shrug...I try not to bounce in between extremes....but its a fine line eh?

I have never been able to meditate but I like Tai Chi (kind of a moving meditation) heh....

I'm not sweet, even people who know me at work wouldn't say that, especially the men, they might call me a Snooty bitch....but some of the younger guys get my sense of humor and the women I work with think Im really funny, but sweet...NO. Im polite....shrug...I try not to bounce in between extremes....but its a fine line eh?

I have never been able to meditate but I like Tai Chi (kind of a moving meditation) heh....

OK. I'm sure you know yourself better than I do.

I used to practice Tai Chi. I still remember the form some.

I wish I could remember more detail. I was dreaming that I was at a Buddhist ceremony. There was something about a boat and the river and the waters rising during the ceremony. I woke up reciting mantra.

The dream was detailed and long.

I'll see if I can do a better job with recording it next time.

Yeah I would want to know about the dream, but it sounds spiritual(buddhist), water (emotional cleansing) boat (travel or smooth sailing).....

what about my childhood friends I was visiting "the brothers" one was adopted and the other was a natural birth son......heh? I think Charlie Bass seemed more willing to help me from being strangled but he was owed money and the woman the childhood friends mother was going to pay him in "shoes", Glock was helpless because he turned into a smiling little boy and was unaware of the seriousness of my being strangled. I already get the rest of it, strangling could me inhibition from free speech.

You don't know glock very well, do you? At 10 years old he packed a S&W Model 29 .44 Magnum with an 8" barrel in his book bag..:lol:

No, I don't know Glock at all, apparantly my subconsious mind thinks he's an innocent helpless little boy......

No, I don't know Glock at all, apparantly my subconsious mind thinks he's an innocent helpless little boy......

Heh.

He IS kinda flighty like a girl. Suddenly, I'm a "10" with eye makeup, but I used to be a "-67,352,658,782".

I do have frequent dreams as well, but I don't remember what is it about. If you have insomnia, you should consult a doctor or read through some useful websites about it. I have recently come across this insomnia side effects website. You can refer to it. I hope it may help you in a way or another. Wishing you the very best.

Forum List

Back