Dreams & Insomnia

Polite and avoid arguements.....offfline people like me a lot and always want to get together with me, I appear easy going funny and I listen a lot to other peoples point of view. Sometimes I get into nightmarish situations because people think they know me and want to hang out, and Im a recluse Im very anti-social really, it has got me into big messes, if I don't go hang out I get a million calls and people try to invite themselves over, I even had one person from work follow me home and call me stating they just drove past my house....People violate my boundaries because I don't set them very conclusiveley to avoid fights.

Polite and avoid arguements.....offfline people like me a lot and always want to get together with me, I appear easy going funny and I listen a lot to other peoples point of view. Sometimes I get into nightmarish situations because people think they know me and want to hang out, and Im a recluse Im very anti-social really, it has got me into big messes, if I don't go hang out I get a million calls and people try to invite themselves over, I even had one person from work follow me home and call me stating they just drove past my house....People violate my boundaries because I don't set them very conclusiveley to avoid fights.

guess your dream was a pretty good affirmation of how you feel then huh?

I keep dreaming of Gunny wearing a Kilt (and nothing else) and the Dillo appears and his ass crack is showing.....
Then Average Joe walks in, in an Elvis Suit

can anyone interpret this?

Gigi has a crush on Gunny (and wants to peek under his skirt), she views Dillo as an "ass" or a " cracker" her paranoia thinks Elvis is also aka Avg Joe.....

In reference to kilts, I can tell you exactly why men don't wear underwear with kilts...

My husband and I are both descended from Scots, and he participates (i.e., attends) the yearly Calendonia Days in his home town; to which, sometimes he wears a kilt. Okay, he's a Woody-Allenesque dork with thick glasses and thinning hair (he's a mensa dork..or at least they courted him but he told them to kiss off). He came up behind me after we were split and goosed me when I was standing with some friends. So as we were talking, I casually picked up the back of his kilt and tucked it into his waist band. For some time he walked around with his ass in his tighty whiteys showing.

It's one of the finest memories I have of our time together.

I keep dreaming of Gunny wearing a Kilt (and nothing else) and the Dillo appears and his ass crack is showing.....
Then Average Joe walks in, in an Elvis Suit

can anyone interpret this?

i'll try! :D

based on what you said, coupled with the pictures associated with what you said, ALONG WITH your various avatars....

i'd say it is TIME for you to drag your hubby in to the bedroom, and leave no mercy!!!

you need a good lay my dear, is what your dream is telling you!

:eek: did i just say that????? lol

care

Thank you skydancer, I think I get the meaning of that dream now.....

It's usually evident rather quickly using that technique. I'm happy you figured it out.

Do you have any interest in lucid dreaming?

i'll try! :D

based on what you said, coupled with the pictures associated with what you said, ALONG WITH your various avatars....

i'd say it is TIME for you to drag your hubby in to the bedroom, and leave no mercy!!!

you need a good lay my dear, is what your dream is telling you!

:eek: did i just say that????? lol

care

Actually my husband is one lucky guy because he always says yes, I never say no.....and I often make him wear a kilt lol (I even made him wear one when he married me :)

Well last night there was no kilt but my eyes were closed, it was dark...and after looking at all those hot kilt pics.....well, you can just guess what-- who-- was on my mind I'll never tell lol

Hey, if Jimmy Carter could be married and have lust in his old fart heart.....why can't a girl?

It was quite exciting to say the least lol

Here's the lucky bastid lol
stpatricks-1-1.jpg

Actually my husband is one lucky guy because he always says yes, I never say no.....and I often make him wear a kilt lol (I even made him wear one when he married me :)

Well last night there was no kilt but my eyes were closed, it was dark...and after looking at all those hot kilt pics.....well, you can just guess what-- who-- was on my mind I'll never tell lol

Hey, if Jimmy Carter could be married and have lust in his old fart heart.....why can't a girl?

stpatricks-1-1.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA! WELL! Good for you gigi!!!! :lol:

wow. you obviously have done some self evaluation or soul searching, and seem to know yourself well.... i say BRAVO! to that!:clap2:

care

Ah, she must master the passive-aggressive thing.

Answer your door with a fright mask and machete...they'll stop bugging you.

stpatricks-1-1.jpg

He needs to go in the "Hot Man Thread!" ;)

I do have a soft spot for the Irish,,,,,,,,,,,,

He needs to go in the "Hot Man Thread!" ;)

I do have a soft spot for the Irish,,,,,,,,,,,,

What is hotter than a guy wearing a kilt with nothing under it. Really. I can't think of anything....

now I'm all hot and sweaty again. Where are those pics from last night of Gunny, Dillo and Joe lol

What is hotter than a guy wearing a kilt with nothing under it. Really. I can't think of anything....

now I'm all hot and sweaty again. Where are those pics from last night of Gunny, Dillo and Joe lol

Depends on the guy.. I know of *one* that would most likely be quite easy on the eyes in a kilt... :eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

Forum List

Back