Dreams from his REAL Father

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
“Barack Obama built his political career on personal appeal – the son of a Kenyan goat herder who stood above politics,” Gilbert said of the movie’s thesis.

“However, ‘Dreams from My Real Father’ demonstrates that Obama has a deeply disturbing family background, which he intentionally obscured, to hide a Marxist political foundation. ‘Dreams from My Real Father’ is the story Barack Obama should have told, revealing his true agenda for ‘fundamentally transforming America.’”

Joel Gilbert Mails DVDs of ‘Dreams From My Real Father’ Obama Documentary to Swing States | TheBlaze.com

I have heard this a lot. People need to see this. It is scary

Wont change anyones mind.

Hell, they scrubbed Davis' name from the new abridged versions of his audio book.

It’s an observation that was first broached, albeit very briefly, by Jack Cashill in a July article. And since then, the scrubbing has gone unnoticed. Until now.

“Frank” — whose influence Kengor asserts was key to the fledgling politician and that the eccentric activist appears in “each mile-marker” of Obama’s path from Hawaii to the halls of Washington, D.C. — is mentioned no less than 22 times by name in “Dreams From My Father” and is referenced via pronouns numerous other times throughout the book.

But while listening to the audio version recently, Kengor noticed “Frank” had disappeared. He re-listened to the entire audio book on Tuesday afternoon and compared it to the unabridged memoir.

“Every reference to ‘Frank’ everywhere in the book, from every section—and there are many of them—are gone,” Kengor told TheBlaze in an email.

Obama‘s ’Dreams From My Father’ Purged of All References to Communist Frank Marshall Davis | TheBlaze.com

I clicked on the link in the story to the Dreams From My Real Father website, where there is a video about the book. I noticed that Davis looks a lot more like Obama than the father he wrote about. Both Obama and Davis have a marked crease between their chin and mouth and a puffy area under the mouth that is really noticeable at times. I always notice it when Obama speaks. Davis has the same physical trait. They have similar eyes, too.

Maybe just an incredible coincidence.

Attachments

• $Barack-Obama-Not-Bad.jpg
    $Barack-Obama-Not-Bad.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 83
It is genuinely terrifying that this radical is president. His level of propaganda rivals that of the Nazi's.

Think of the amount of material that stated "born in Kenya" that existed before his run for the presidency and which has since been scrubbed

The revisionist history they did to past presidents on the White House website

The scrubbing of ALL references to Frank Marshal Davis in new versions of his audio book

It is genuinely terrifying that this radical is president. His level of propaganda rivals that of the Nazi's.

Think of the amount of material that stated "born in Kenya" that existed before his run for the presidency and which has since been scrubbed

The revisionist history they did to past presidents on the White House website

The scrubbing of ALL references to Frank Marshal Davis in new versions of his audio book

Obama expects us to believe what he tells us today and to forget what we knew yesterday. If the references to Davis are removed from the audio book, then he never existed in Obama's life. Only those who can actually read a book will ever know how important Davis was in Obama's life.

Forum List

Back