Dream...

Bonnie said:
Im guessing you also watch the Dr Henry Lee episodes, and North Mission Road.... or maybe your not that hard core like me??? LOL

Yes I do, Psyhcic Detectives which is on now, Masterminds, The Investigators!

Said1 said:
Is that the one with the girl coriner or something similar?

No I don't think so, pshycic detectives has diffrent pshycics sometimes male sometimes female.

I think I know what show you are talking about, but I can't think of the name of it, if it's the one I'm thinking of she is a profiler for the FBI, has blonde hair? Her name is Daryl or Dale something like that, I wonder what happen to that show? I haven't seen it in awhile, now that I think about it.

All right I had to go look it up, it was driving me crazy, the show is called Body of Evidence from the case files of Dayle Hinman.

I'm almost positive that some of my more weird dreams come from listening to Coast to Coast AM while I sleep. George Noory and Art Bell sometimes have some cool shows. The only problem is, if they are too good, sometimes I listen instead of sleeping...

The last week I've had two dreams about me killing someone. But last night's, I was being killed.
No movies, TV, books, conversation to instigate the dreams. But this is beginning to concern me. Something's up.

Joz said:
The last week I've had two dreams about me killing someone. But last night's, I was being killed.
No movies, TV, books, conversation to instigate the dreams. But this is beginning to concern me. Something's up.

Death in dreams in not necessarily a bad sign. It usually signifies a change coming, not necessarily a bad change. The challenge will be directing the change yourself.

no1tovote4 said:
Death in dreams in not necessarily a bad sign. It usually signifies a change coming, not necessarily a bad change. The challenge will be directing the change yourself.
You mean a significant change, right? Life is all about change. Could it be that life is just plain weird right now....and nothing special?

Joz said:
You mean a significant change, right? Life is all about change. Could it be that life is just plain weird right now....and nothing special?

Correct, significant change. The repeated nature of the dream usually would tell you that something cool is coming along. The dreams may not be too fun, but their message can be positive.

However, dream interpretation is not a science. It could just be a coincidence.

no1tovote4 said:
Correct, significant change....
However, dream interpretation is not a science. It could just be a coincidence.
I would say so if it were just a hit & miss sort of thing. But being so repetitive is what had me questioning. Whether the change is for good or bad, I do see a change on the horizon.
I was just baffled by all the killing.
BTW, Thanks.

no1tovote4 said:
Ever have one of those sexual dreams about somebody you shouldn't? Then you feel guilty about it later because it wasn't your wife?

um yeah, actually a week after i got married. i had a dream that i kissed one of my co-workers whom i had an ever-so-slight attraction to (he reminded me of a guy in HS i had a crush on for like 2 years), but it was never anything more than that.

then after i got pregnant...holy shit, did the dreams get wierd! I dreamed I was dating Dale Jr, and I don't even like him! I like Jeff Gordon...

Forum List

Back