Dream...

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
Perhaps i watch too many 'romantic comedies'....

Last night I was sleeping when a thought or idea went thru my head; something like this:

I was at college, but I didn't 'go to college'. I was there doing some sort of investigation. Perhaps I was a cop? Anywho, the professor I was interviewing, Alex, if I recall, had been flirting with me pretty strongly. As we were touring the area, we happened by a group-style bathroom in a Dormitory. I was apparently concluding my research or investigation and was saying my good-byes. Alex looked up at me, being about a foot shorter than I, and said 'You and I have been flirting for the last hour - aren't you going to do anything about it?' - or something like that. I put my arm around her waste and pulled her tightly to me. She had very lovely hazel eyes, and dark hair - if it wasn't black, it was so brown to look black. We started kissing. Things started to get very intense - so much so, we fumbled our way into a shower-stall and started going at it - fully/mostly clothed and the shower running. Again she locked eyes with me and this time said something like, "I'm pretty disappointed you haven't picked me up and held me up against the wall!". Being the gentleman I am, I complied. So here we are, going at it - when two of the students of the college walk into the bathroom and sorta 'catch us'. The students were both young ladies - No...sorry, they did NOT 'join-in'. I guess I'm not a good dreamer, eh?

Anywho, the more vocal of the two nearly had a heart-attack. She was weeping and whining and crying about 'oh my gosh! how COULD they!'. Alex and i were sorta like 'uh...We had dust in our eyes, and were in the shower to save our vision!' or something like that.

I remember Alex and I walking, hand-in-hand away from the scene - the building where the bathroom was, down a gently sloping grassy hill. Near the bottom of the hill was my car, parked beside the curb of a tree-lined street - other campus buildings dotting the surrounding area. I looked again at Alex - she and I spoke I believe...Although I don't remember what her voice sounded like. She said something like "We can't be together, but we know the deal. We'll always know that for a minute, everything was 'perfect'." or something...?? Anywho, I remember getting to my 'Karman Ghia' (I drive a mazda), and turning to watch Alex walk away, only now, she was nowhere to be seen.

Then, yup....beep-beep-beep - 5:05am...time to get up. Bleh...

:)

Ever have one of those sexual dreams about somebody you shouldn't? Then you feel guilty about it later because it wasn't your wife?

no1tovote4 said:
Ever have one of those sexual dreams about somebody you shouldn't? Then you feel guilty about it later because it wasn't your wife?

Like the dream last night? :)

No guilt...none whatsoever. :)

no1tovote4 said:

I have them every now and then. I don't feel guilty though. It's not like I can control what I dream about.

no1tovote4 said:

The worst is when it's someone that you would never in real life think about in that way EVER but all of the sudden they are attractive to you for about a day or so till the dream wears off and you return to some semblance of sanity. :puke:

I had a very realisitic dream the other night that still stays with me.

I was in my bedroom with my back to the doorway when as I turned around I noticed a dark figure in black robes ready to kill me, so I grabbed a gun and shot the person twice in the throat at close range. Woke up covered in a cold sweat with my heart racing.

Bonnie said:

I was in my bedroom with my back to the doorway when as I turned around I noticed a dark figure in black robes ready to kill me, so I grabbed a gun and shot the person twice in the throat at close range. Woke up covered in a cold sweat with my heart racing.

Good thing you had a gun...

In my dream about things like that I try and strangle them and they appear to be made of putty but still able to render me into a blabbering idiot....

Bonnie said:

This is a easy one to interpret...you have issues with the Supreme Court decision on Roe vs Wade...or you bought some new jammies at Wal Mart...only came in black! :laugh:

Dreams are great... I love them... I can never make any sense out of them though...

I used to have dreams constantly about Jesse from fullhouse (John Stamos)... and I have no idea why.... :poke:

kancer43 said:
Dreams are great... I love them... I can never make any sense out of them though...

I used to have dreams constantly about Jesse from fullhouse (John Stamos)... and I have no idea why.... :poke:

Dreams or daydreams? :D :banana:

As a young Patrol Officer on the Mexican Border back about 1977 I had a dream one night that I made a vehicle stop and the suspects got out of the car and shot me in the head...
The next day my partner and I made a stop of two really suspicious Mexicans cruising around the Port of Entry...San Luis,Arizona..

I told my partner to take the Felony stop stance and approach...Guns drawn and dual side approach...and ordered the suspects out of the car...After securing the suspects we searched the vehicle low and behold a loaded firearm was found in the vehicle glovebox...

From that day on I listened to my dreams....

archangel said:
This is a easy one to interpret...you have issues with the Supreme Court decision on Roe vs Wade...or you bought some new jammies at Wal Mart...only came in black! :laugh:

Maybe the first one, who knows, or maybe the guy in black represents all incarnations of evil in the world coming at me and I just wanted it dead??

Or maybe it was that I fell asleep with forensic files on TV again...LOL

no1tovote4 said:
Good thing you had a gun...

In my dream about things like that I try and strangle them and they appear to be made of putty but still able to render me into a blabbering idiot....

Very true, usually I have to keep hitting them and they keep getting back up even when I shoot them with an automatic gun....Hate that :bang3:

Bonnie said:
Yes it's a habit Im trying to break out of, but It's just so interesting in a ghoulish way.... :laugh:

I know what you mean! :D I tried to break that habit too, then discovered I couldn't go to sleep with out my forensic files fix. Oh well!

Trinity said:
I know what you mean! :D I tried to break that habit too, then discovered I couldn't go to sleep with out my forensic files fix. Oh well!

Im guessing you also watch the Dr Henry Lee episodes, and North Mission Road.... or maybe your not that hard core like me??? LOL

Forum List

Back