Dream: To become a US Marine and a Brain Surgeon

Originally posted by Madeline
I agree, except I dun have any hostility for Mexico or its citizens.

:clap2: :clap2::clap2: :clap2:

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

I do my best to be fair to Mexico and America, Madeline...

We must resist the strong temptation to blame the other side and reaffirm the basic tenet of nation states:

In the absence of a comphehensive, detailed border agreement, each neighboring country is responsible for their own side of the border.

People like Angelhair and her mexican mirror images remind me of little children\teenagers always blaming everybody but themselves for their own failures.

José;2837285 said:

We must resist the strong temptation to blame the other side and reaffirm the basic tenet of nation states:

In the absence of a comphehensive, detailed border agreement, each neighboring country is responsible for their own side of the border.

People like Angelhair and her mexican mirror images remind me of little children\teenagers always blaming everybody but themselves for their own failures.

People are afraid, and they look across their town at the illegal poor who're here and blame them....they forget the US businesses that tempt them to come, the US politicians that abdicate all responsiblity for enforcing our laws, or the Mexican wealthy and power elite who exploit their poverty at home.

José;2837285 said:

Yeah right, Jose. If this is your best, you have failed miserably! You focus on the 'evil' USA and blame it for all that is wrong with Mexico. You accuse me of being a 'patriotic clown' every chance you get because I dare defend the USA against the hypocrisy that is MEXICO! I have yet to read any fairness on your comments when they pertain to the USA. You see things either black or white. You place blame on the USA because according to you they could and should stop these people at the border. Yes, I agree with you there - but you do not take into account the many, many pro-illegal orgs out their fighting tooth and nail to keep this country from doing what should be done! You refuse to blame Mexico in any way for the exodus of their people! You even blame the USA for keeping Mexico in poverty. You Jose, are too partial to the country of your ancestors and therefore, the last thing I would call you is FAIR!

José;2837285 said:

Yeah right, Jose. If this is your best, you have failed miserably! You focus on the 'evil' USA and blame it for all that is wrong with Mexico. You accuse me of being a 'patriotic clown' every chance you get because I dare defend the USA against the hypocrisy that is MEXICO! I have yet to read any fairness on your comments when they pertain to the USA. You see things either black or white. You place blame on the USA because according to you they could and should stop these people at the border. Yes, I agree with you there - but you do not take into account the many, many pro-illegal orgs out their fighting tooth and nail to keep this country from doing what should be done! You refuse to blame Mexico in any way for the exodus of their people! You even blame the USA for keeping Mexico in poverty. You Jose, are too partial to the country of your ancestors and therefore, the last thing I would call you is FAIR!

Seems to me you could save the outrage for US politicians and US businesses that exploit poor Mexicans, Angelhair. Hating on the powerless ain't gonna get us anywhere.

José;2837285 said:

Seems to me you could save the outrage for US politicians and US businesses that exploit poor Mexicans, Angelhair. Hating on the powerless ain't gonna get us anywhere.

It's not outrage you read Madeline, it's frustration. Not to fear, my reps also read my frustration as I do keep in touch with them. Poor mexicans come here knowing full well of the exploitation - but they keep coming - due to the inept, corrupt governments they come from. It's not only the poor who come here - it's also the rich. A high percent of their elite already have set up residence in the 'evil' USA - not to mention ALL the actors, singers, entertainers. Which btw, come from ALL over latin america. Hate is NOT a word in MY vocabulary. So keep on accusing - I will keep on explaining it to you.

I wish I could get one of those $50,000 SUVs that those powerless people in my neighborhood all seem to have.

It's called LA RAZA and LA RAZA today is the same as the NAZI Party of 1930's Germany.

As long as those organizations are around to fleece poor America, illegal invaders will have a source of revenue in US banks.

It's not outrage you read Madeline, it's frustration. Not to fear, my reps also read my frustration as I do keep in touch with them. Poor mexicans come here knowing full well of the exploitation - but they keep coming - due to the inept, corrupt governments they come from. It's not only the poor who come here - it's also the rich. A high percent of their elite already have set up residence in the 'evil' USA - not to mention ALL the actors, singers, entertainers. Which btw, come from ALL over latin america. Hate is NOT a word in MY vocabulary. So keep on accusing - I will keep on explaining it to you.

We prolly have a similar POV, Angelhair. If I flipped over the "racist" card unfairly on you, I apologize. I could be more temperate about the subject, I know -- sounds as if you live among a sizable population of illegals. As best I know, I don't. Either way, I think almost all Americans are feeling frustrated.

We prolly have a similar POV, Angelhair. If I flipped over the "racist" card unfairly on you, I apologize. I could be more temperate about the subject, I know -- sounds as if you live among a sizable population of illegals. As best I know, I don't. Either way, I think almost all Americans are feeling frustrated.

I live in California - apology accepted.

Forum List

Back