Dream Ticket 'on the table' - Woodward

If it was Clinton - Obama, OK. I need the lady in the office to take up some unfinished business.

I dunno, I didn't really like the idea in 2008 and I don't like it now. As much as I liked Biden as a Senator (for the most part anyway) he does need to get bumped off the ticket in 2012 as the VP, he's not just one of the club anymore and he's never really stopped acting like it. I also suspect he's a big part of the reason Obama seems to be stuck in the idea that he's still in the Senate rather than stepping out as Executive. But I just don't like dynasties, and let's face it - Obama needs a life insurance policy as his VP. Just not one quite so "open mouth insert foot" as Biden.

On what level of hell is that pairing a dream ticket?

It will never happen. Biden is Obama's life insurance policy. With Clinton as VP....

She's certainly earning her bones at State. If she can avoid a Colin Powell type Bushit speech at the UN, she'd be a great VP choice. In fact, I thought that Obama should have chosen her for the '08 cycle. It certainly would make some heads explode. I can see the "body lists", "lesbian attacks", "Vince Foster affair", and other snarls into incoherent polemics rearing its head again. That's always been entertaining.

Where do you get that idea. Palin was the only thing that prevented the last election from being a 57 state wipeout.

Forum List

Back