'Dream Team' Agrees Huge Asteroid Killed Dinosaurs. HaHaHa

If a little earthquake can tilt the axis I imagine that a big impact probably cause a lot of secondary damage: volcanoes, tsunamis, maybe shifting a continent or two.

I was watching on Nova the other night that some geologists, paleontologist and archeologists believe that the extinction of the large North American mammals like the woolly mammoth, giant sloth, N.A. camel, and others were caused by a similar set of circumstances. It seems they discovered the same iridium signature that has been connected to the dinosaur extinction in soil and ice core samples in North America at the 13,000 year depth.

Evidently, they believe that the comet or asteroid broke up like the Jupiter comet strike and impacted on the ice sheet. The thick glaciation helped to absorb the impact and explains why there is no crater.

Interesting, but I wasn't fully convinced.

Both this theory and the dinosaur extinction theory are both POSSIBLE explanations but neither are set-in-stone solid facts. Their are other explanations that are equally plausible such as hyper-disease.

Here's a link to the Nova article associated with the program if you are interested:

Last edited:
Scientists Reaffirm Asteroid Theory in Dinosaur Deaths - AOL News When these idiots say stupid things like this it makes you think they're lying through their teeth.
Based on your research and unassailable scientific knowledge, what then did kill the dinosaurs? You must have the true answer if these other prestigious scientists are lying idiots.

Well duh, they were hunted to extinction by Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble, hellooo. Oh, and Mr. Slate.

Sheesh...

Nice attempt at deflection, but everyone knows it was Bush's fault.

Yes, and its proven they are that old (million, not billion). Rare conditions lead to the formation of fossils that preserve them for that long period of time

Right, i've got some prime beach property i'd like to sell you

not my fault you are stupid and uneducated. Keep on going and making a fool of yourself

Here i've given you a proven fact: "If you challenge someones belief they will argue and call you names" Most things scientist say to be true have no factual proof.

not my fault you are stupid and uneducated. Keep on going and making a fool of yourself

Here i've given you a proven fact: "If you challenge someones belief they will argue and call you names" Most things scientist say to be true have no factual proof.

What you say is simply not true....but feel free to continue to say it. :lol::lol::lol:

And yet, the very computer you are using was invented by those scientists. The doctor you visit was taught by scientists. The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the car you drive. All of the materials were developed by scientists. The military that protects your family uses weapons developed by those scientists. Those lying scientists who do nothing.

Calling you a "stupid idiot" isn't name calling. Creep would be name calling. "Stupid idiot" is merely a statement of fact.

And yet, the very computer you are using was invented by those scientists. The doctor you visit was taught by scientists. The food you eat, the clothes you wear, the car you drive. All of the materials were developed by scientists. The military that protects your family uses weapons developed by those scientists. Those lying scientists who do nothing.

Calling you a "stupid idiot" isn't name calling. Creep would be name calling. "Stupid idiot" is merely a statement of fact.

Did i hurt your feelings?

give it a rest, you are stupid and uneducated and have no clue what you are talking about. Anybody that claims scientists are idiots for theories supported by loads of evidence is an idiot. Plain and simple. Stop talking out your ass moron, why do you and so many thing anything is up to opinion and belief? Eh, facts don't care what your opinion or belief is.

another troll ****, every forum has to have its share of losers

oh, such kind words,feel bad about being suckered in to this thread, do ya?

oh, such kind words,feel bad about being suckered in to this thread, do ya?

You and people like you going around the internet acting like ignorant assholes on purpose are some of the most pathetic people on the earth. What do you get out of doing it? Complete and utter loser, and apparently you even admit it. Get a life asshole

Scientists Reaffirm Asteroid Theory in Dinosaur Deaths - AOL News When these idiots say stupid things like this it makes you think they're lying through their teeth.

oooh... let's see... on one hand brilliant scientists...

on the other hand... er... someone on a messageboard who wouldn't understand science if it bit him on the butt...

gee... which should i pick... :cool:
well, aren't you special.

special has nothing to do with it. educated enough to ignore ignorance? check.

Forum List

Back