'Dream Team' Agrees Huge Asteroid Killed Dinosaurs. HaHaHa

Its long been suspected that the asteroid that hit the Yucatan 65 million years ago did the dinosaurs in.

Scientists Reaffirm Asteroid Theory in Dinosaur Deaths - AOL News When these idiots say stupid things like this it makes you think they're lying through their teeth.
Based on your research and unassailable scientific knowledge, what then did kill the dinosaurs? You must have the true answer if these other prestigious scientists are lying idiots.

The iceage
Dinos died out 65 million years ago, the last ice age was 10,000 years ago.

Scientists Reaffirm Asteroid Theory in Dinosaur Deaths - AOL News When these idiots say stupid things like this it makes you think they're lying through their teeth.
Based on your research and unassailable scientific knowledge, what then did kill the dinosaurs? You must have the true answer if these other prestigious scientists are lying idiots.

The iceage
But didn't the dinosaurs go extinct in a relatively short span of time? An ice age, geologically speaking, is an age, not an event.

The iceage
But...but....the Earth is only 6,000 years old!

The Bible doesn't lie.

article-1006021-00C6388000000578-23_468x486.jpg

so you think dino bones would still be around after 65 billion years

Yes, and its proven they are that old (million, not billion). Rare conditions lead to the formation of fossils that preserve them for that long period of time

Right, i've got some prime beach property i'd like to sell you

Yes, and its proven they are that old (million, not billion). Rare conditions lead to the formation of fossils that preserve them for that long period of time

not my fault you are stupid and uneducated. Keep on going and making a fool of yourself

Well duh, they were hunted to extinction by Fred Flinstone and Barney Rubble, hellooo. Oh, and Mr. Slate.

Sheesh...

Proof positive that the educational system system isn't working. :eusa_whistle:
Not necessarily true! Just because Froggy was asleep in science class does not make for grounds to indict the entire system.

Now, if someone with Froggy's limited capacity to understand science were suddenly put in a position of power to do something like, say.. stop funding stem cell research, then that indictment should be made against the political system that permitted such a dolt to assume power. You know, like a 5-4 Supreme Court ruling.:eusa_whistle:

Congratulations to the fellow who managed to sell it to YOU in the first place. :clap2:

Forum List

Back