Dream Interpreters? Thoughts?

dmp

May 12, 2004
Enterprise, Alabama
So - last night I had a dream. Here goes:

I was at an Ocean-front resort in Thailand. As I walked downstairs I saw the surf backing WAYYYY Back.

"Tidal Wave!" I thought.

I ran to Mary to ask her where the kids were. "Mary" was inside a display case in the lobby, and was actually my MOTHER. I said through the glass, "Hey! Where are Alaina and Ethan?"

"I'm not going to tell you!" she quipped.

"TELL ME NOW! I've GOT to get them to higher ground!"

We went back and forth for a bit, before she told me they were 'safe' in the BASEMENT of the hotel.

"FUCK that! I want a DIVORCE!" I yelled to her, as I rain towards the stairs.

I pounded down the stairs, turned a corner in a hallway and found my kids sitting in what looked like an office break room; they were eating Graham Crackers, and drinking Milk.

"C'mon kids, NOW!"

Alaina was herself, but at age 3. Ethan was himself at current age/appearance. I grabbed Ethan, and sorta tucked him under my arm and held Alaina by the hand. We ran upstairs.

As we passed the lobby, we saw the rushing waters. Now, Alaina was with some young women just behind Me running with Ethan. I Looked over my shoulder and saw a HUGE wave strike Alaina and her group. I placed Ethan on a set of stairs and told him "Son! RUN. KEEP running UP! Always UP! Don't look back!"

He took off, and I turned around for my daughter. I passed through the lobby and saw the surf carrying off 'dots' - People, really, just their heads above water. I burst out crying - when I heard 'HEY! DADDY!' - My daughter's voice - her current voice, at age 6, not her 3 year old voice. I ran and found her clinging to an umbrella from an unbrella table, still in her 3 year old body. We embraced as the tears flowed down my cheeks.

"I've got you, honey." I said.

"It's okay Daddy - when the waves hit, I rode in the water for a bit; didn't struggle. Then, as I passed this table, I grabbed on and knew you'd come for me."

Inside the hotel and up the staircase. At the top I saw Ethan, huddled in a conference room. I ran to him and we 'high-fived'. "GOOD JOB buddy!" I said to him.

"Daddy! I ran! I kept running up, like you said!"

Now the three of us huddled with a group of strangers and started moving towards the roof-top...when....

I woke up, got off the couch, because I had to pee. All that rushing water in my dream did a job on my bladder! :)

So - that's it.

Thoughts?

so you wanted to divorce your mother.

She is interfering with your family life and you want to tell her to back up
but dont want to be rude.

This goes under wild guess.

manu1959 said:
you want a divorce but are afraid of losing your kids
Or afraid of them getting hurt.
I don't think we need to wonder why Mary was in a display case. I think it's very interesting that she was your mother.

I think I want to wonder why she was in a display case...lol. :)

Thanks for the input so far, folks.

I had 'another' type of dream last night on that subject...sorta.

Weird. :(

dmp said:
<b>I think I want to wonder why she was in a display case</b>...lol. :)

Thanks for the input so far, folks.

I had 'another' type of dream last night on that subject...sorta.

Weird. :(

Untouchable? Unreachable?

Preserved for longevity. Like a baseball card in mylar. :laugh: You're collecting her. Did you ever see that Simpsons episode with Xena?

The ClayTaurus said:
Preserved for longevity. Like a baseball card in mylar. :laugh: You're collecting her. Did you ever see that Simpsons episode with Xena?

ha! :) If I had shouted to her "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again..." you MIGHT be on to something.

No - didn't see that one. :(

dmp said:
ha! :) If I had shouted to her "It puts the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again..." you MIGHT be on to something.

No - didn't see that one. :(
The comic book guy captures Xena from a convention and puts her in a giant life-size mylar bag to preserve her for their wedding day. He hangs her between similarly preserved Yasmine Bleeth and Dr. Who. I think it was a treehouse of horror episode.

The ClayTaurus said:
The comic book guy captures Xena from a convention and puts her in a giant life-size mylar bag to preserve her for their wedding day. He hangs her between similarly preserved Yasmine Bleeth and Dr. Who. I think it was a treehouse of horror episode.

lol! :D Excellent!

dmp said:
So - last night I had a dream. Here goes:

I woke up, got off the couch, because I had to pee. All that rushing water in my dream did a job on my bladder! :)

So - that's it.

Thoughts?

There will be seven years of plenty, followed by seven years of drought. Store up food. Become the vice-president. Everyone will love you and your descendants will carry your bones back to Israel in 450 years.

gop_jeff said:
There will be seven years of plenty, followed by seven years of drought. Store up food. Become the vice-president. Everyone will love you and your descendants will carry your bones back to Israel in 450 years.

Good thing I wore my mulit-coloured coat today.

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back