DREAM Arguments Pull at Heartstrings But Ignore Commonsense

Here's a hint. They can already do that. We don't need no damn dream act to do that. Got that asswipe?
No, undocumented immigrants can not serve in the military. Recruits must be U.S. citizens or have proof of permanent residency, such as a green card.

Read more: What Are Qualifications to Join U.S. Military? | eHow.com What Are Qualifications to Join U.S. Military? | eHow.com

But Latin Americans are removing the need for US Americans to chose the employees they want. Pick a Latino or watch your business get picketed by LA RAZA or burn to the ground "by accident".
The violence is not one sided.

Extremists Declare 'Open Season' on Immigrants: Hispanics Target of Incitement and Violence: Overview
Nine criminal charges filed against Save Our State member [Archive] - Soy Chicano Forums
The State of Hate: Escalating Hate Violence Against Immigrants - Confronting the New Faces of Hate

No, undocumented immigrants can not serve in the military. Recruits must be U.S. citizens or have proof of permanent residency, such as a green card.

Read more: What Are Qualifications to Join U.S. Military? | eHow.com What Are Qualifications to Join U.S. Military? | eHow.com

But Latin Americans are removing the need for US Americans to chose the employees they want. Pick a Latino or watch your business get picketed by LA RAZA or burn to the ground "by accident".

Extremists Declare 'Open Season' on Immigrants: Hispanics Target of Incitement and Violence: Overview
Nine criminal charges filed against Save Our State member [Archive] - Soy Chicano Forums
The State of Hate: Escalating Hate Violence Against Immigrants - Confronting the New Faces of Hate

Yes, the comparison of Americans defending their country against invading Mexicans to Nazis is really hypoctitical on the part of Mexicans considering that not one Mexican soldier was sent to fight Nazi Germany in WW2.

And the "troops" they sent to the Pacific arrived just in time to turn around and go home as the war was almost over anyway.

More Russians died in WW2 than there were Mexicans living in the entire country of Mexico at that time.

The world has the same sympathy for Mexicans as Mexicans have for the poor of the world!

NONE!

Yes, the comparison of Americans defending their country against invading Mexicans to Nazis is really hypoctitical on the part of Mexicans considering that not one Mexican soldier was sent to fight Nazi Germany in WW2.

And the "troops" they sent to the Pacific arrived just in time to turn around and go home as the war was almost over anyway.

More Russians died in WW2 than there were Mexicans living in the entire country of Mexico at that time.

The world has the same sympathy for Mexicans as Mexicans have for the poor of the world!

NONE!

Hey Bullshittter, since you're such an "expert" on the military, wanna tell us all how many years YOU served?

NONE!

Hey Bullshittter, since you're such an "expert" on the military, wanna tell us all how many years YOU served?

My service with the American resistance requires that we think independently. Today, the US armed forces require that you put any brain you have in neutral and follow the orders of a commander in chief that is collaborating with America's enemies to overthrow the American patriot who protects the US from invasion.

Pass the Dream Act - and then deport the parents. It's that simple. NOTHING in this country is free and breaking ANY law should NOT go unpunished.

NONE!

My service with the American resistance requires that we think independently. Today, the US armed forces require that you put any brain you have in neutral and follow the orders of a commander in chief that is collaborating with America's enemies to overthrow the American patriot who protects the US from invasion.

Just what I thought. You're a coward that bitches about everything on a messageboard, yet when push comes to shove, you bail out.

Hey chumpsteak...........how many people are in your Michigan style militia group? You and your cat?

[Just what I thought. You're a coward that bitches about everything on a messageboard, yet when push comes to shove, you bail out.

Hey chumpsteak...........how many people are in your Michigan style militia group? You and your cat?

I can see you are just another armchair admiral who spent his life in a world of bliss, not having to think about anything, just following the orders of the idiots with one more stripe than you.:lol:

[Just what I thought. You're a coward that bitches about everything on a messageboard, yet when push comes to shove, you bail out.

I can see you are just another armchair admiral who spent his life in a world of bliss, not having to think about anything, just following the orders of the idiots with one more stripe than you.:lol:

You really are quite the little idiot retard ain't ya? Armchair admiral? Hardly, I was a 20 year enlisted man. Not having to think about anything? Ever fought a fire onboard a ship? How about stood a roving watch for security? Lots of things require independent thought, because the military doesn't need drones, we need smart and tough individuals who are driven to succeed.

On second thought, I fully understand why you didn't join. Living as a pasty faced punk in the basement made you flabby, and your continued racist bullshit attitude makes you stupid as well.

Really? Then why aren't those unemployed people signing up for the US Military in droves? I'll tell you why...........they don't want to serve.

If some illegal who was brought here as a child wants to serve, and can pass the physical and mental exams? I say let 'em.

Hmmm. I just figured out a way to get around the amnesty bugaboo that many of us struggle with. I have been 100% OPPOSED TO ANY FORM OF AMNESTY for illegals while also being conscious of illegal children here who have never known any other country or any other life.

So I could accept a way to buy one's right to stay via honorable service in the U.S. military for at least 20 years. 30 would not be unreasonable. I am opposed to anybody being able to 'buy' a green card by paying a fine or whatever while all those who have applied for legal status via legal means still languish waiting for admittance.

But we are going to continue the dangerous downward spiral in social services, education, and benefits so long as Congress demands that we pander to illegals and demand that the federal or state governments give them whatever they want, no questions asked, regardless of the cost or negative consequnces.

I say pass ironclad federal laws making it illegal with severe consequences for hiring illegals, and making it legal to deny services of any kind--education, food, shelter, healthcare, etc.--to illegals other than immediate humanitarian emergency assistance. In other words, give them a brown bag lunch sufficient to get them home, and then send them home. And make it highly unprofitable for them to sneak back in.

Last edited:
[You really are quite the little idiot retard ain't ya? Armchair admiral? Hardly, I was a 20 year enlisted man. Not having to think about anything? Ever fought a fire onboard a ship? How about stood a roving watch for security? Lots of things require independent thought, because the military doesn't need drones, we need smart and tough individuals who are driven to succeed.

On second thought, I fully understand why you didn't join. Living as a pasty faced punk in the basement made you flabby, and your continued racist bullshit attitude makes you stupid as well.

But all you did for those 20 years was be in places where there were no Mexicans to kick out.

What exactly did you accomplish for the people of the United States?

Did you protect them from those Latinos that are taking over the US because no one is stopping them? Did you prevent drug cartels from poisoning American children?

All you did was ride the waves on an expensive piece of equipment that protected no one and collect a check for doing it.

[You really are quite the little idiot retard ain't ya? Armchair admiral? Hardly, I was a 20 year enlisted man. Not having to think about anything? Ever fought a fire onboard a ship? How about stood a roving watch for security? Lots of things require independent thought, because the military doesn't need drones, we need smart and tough individuals who are driven to succeed.

But all you did for those 20 years was be in places where there were no Mexicans to kick out.

What exactly did you accomplish for the people of the United States?

Did you protect them from those Latinos that are taking over the US because no one is stopping them? Did you prevent drug cartels from poisoning American children?

All you did was ride the waves on an expensive piece of equipment that protected no one and collect a check for doing it.

I unlike you, am not a coward, and didn't choose cushy duty stations, I volunteered to serve on forward deployed units which landed me in 4 war zones.

There are more enemies to the US than just your perceived threat from Mexicans.

By the way, go out and get some of them cadmium laced Shrek glasses, they'll work really nice with that kool aid you're drinking.

[
I unlike you, am not a coward, and didn't choose cushy duty stations, I volunteered to serve on forward deployed units which landed me in 4 war zones.

By the way, go out and get some of them cadmium laced Shrek glasses, they'll work really nice with that kool aid you're drinking.

I played the Star Spangled Banner as I read your little story about how you defended the people of the United States from the invading...........invading...........?

Only Latin Americans are invading the United States and no one else has tried since WW2.

Just how do you justify cashing those paychecks when you really didn't do anything?

[

I played the Star Spangled Banner as I read your little story about how you defended the people of the United States from the invading...........invading...........?

Only Latin Americans are invading the United States and no one else has tried since WW2.

Just how do you justify cashing those paychecks when you really didn't do anything?

You know......considering there are no less than 3 admirals who think rather highly of me, based on them awarding me Navy Achievement Medals, as well as the many others who gave me letters of merit, you trying to make me feel bad about my service is a non-starter.

Gunny and some of the other military types however may wish to know about your fondness in another thread for suicide bombers that have killed many US troops.

I don't even know who the fuck you are, you could be some transvestite pervert who sells blowjobs to pay for you internet connection, but the bottom line is, you can't say anything to get me pissed off at you.

I may end up pitying you for your idiocy and stupidity however.........

As far as paychecks? Guess what? I STILL get a check every month for the rest of my life even though I sit around being retired. Thanks for your tax contribution!

[
You know......considering there are no less than 3 admirals who think rather highly of me, based on them awarding me Navy Achievement Medals, as well as the many others who gave me letters of merit, you trying to make me feel bad about my service is a non-starter.

Gunny and some of the other military types however may wish to know about your fondness in another thread for suicide bombers that have killed many US troops.

I don't even know who the fuck you are, you could be some transvestite pervert who sells blowjobs to pay for you internet connection, but the bottom line is, you can't say anything to get me pissed off at you.

As far as paychecks? Guess what? I STILL get a check every month for the rest of my life even though I sit around being retired. Thanks for your tax contribution!

I never said that I admired suicide bombers killing people just that their acts involved extreme heroism and they made the ultimate sacrifice. Would you die for a cause? I don't think so because you wouldn't be able to live off of poor Americans in a nice safe Mexican free neighborhood now would you.

You still haven't said how you personally protected the lives of Americans in America by floating around on a barge?

[

I never said that I admired suicide bombers killing people just that their acts involved extreme heroism and they made the ultimate sacrifice. Would you die for a cause? I don't think so because you wouldn't be able to live off of poor Americans in a nice safe Mexican free neighborhood now would you.

You still haven't said how you personally protected the lives of Americans in America by floating around on a barge?

Would I die for a cause? Yeah.........put my ass on the line against Middle Eastern terrorists, you know........those people you admire so much? And, what part of "served in 4 different war zones and drew combat pay" did you miss? Yeah, I have faced death. One time was anchored 1 mile off the coast of Beruit in '83. Some idiot thought our ship would make good target practice. Fortunately they missed and we were able to get underway quick enough.

Ever heard of Desert Storm? That's where we stopped Saddam the first time. Ever hear of a little place called Kosovo?

And..........I'd hardly call a US Navy nuclear powered carrier a "barge". Tell ya what, next time you see someone with a carrier patch or command ballcap, go up and tell them that their ship is a barge.

Good luck with that.........really.

[Would I die for a cause? Yeah.........put my ass on the line against Middle Eastern terrorists, you know........those people you admire so much? And, what part of "served in 4 different war zones and drew combat pay" did you miss? Yeah, I have faced death. One time was anchored 1 mile off the coast of Beruit in '83. Some idiot thought our ship would make good target practice. Fortunately they missed and we were able to get underway quick enough.

Ever heard of Desert Storm? That's where we stopped Saddam the first time. Ever hear of a little place called Kosovo?

And..........I'd hardly call a US Navy nuclear powered carrier a "barge". Tell ya what, next time you see someone with a carrier patch or command ballcap, go up and tell them that their ship is a barge.

Good luck with that.........really.

Hmmm? I know a Marine that was stationed on one of those carriers during the Vietnam era who said the sailors on it were racist assholes. The Marines were used to stop race riots on board that happened more frequently than actual use of the Navy against the Vietnamese. Maybe that is where that "combat" pay originated.

There are very few US Navy ships that are sunk nowadays. An aircraft might get shot down but that is outside the ship. It is probably the safest of all the services except for being raped in the showers by fellow Americans.:lol:

Forum List

Back