Dream Act

What the fuck is wrong with you assholes? Do you not understand that illegal is illegal. There is no way to be partially illegal. If you are an illegal immigrant in my country, get the fuck out. I don't give a rats ass if you are the reincarnation of Sister Teresa, or Florance Nightingale. Even if you happen to be the Pope himself..... If you have entered the USA illegally then you should be deported.

There are reports of Korans being found near the border, should we allow the illegal who lost one of these Holy books to stay in the country? I am in favor of illegals, in favor of deporting every last one of them back to where ever they came from.

This Dream act side step is simply another reason to get rid of the current administration as soon as possible.

What I find most ironic is guys like this who claim to be Tea Party supporters.

The Tea Party was a defiate act of civil disobedience and the beginning of a long history of Americans giving the middle finger to laws they felt were morally wrong. So quite frankly if they are Mother Teresa or Florence Nightengale I am going to follow in the real tradition of the Tea Party.

What I find most ironic is guys like this who claim to be Tea Party supporters.

The Tea Party was a defiate act of civil disobedience and the beginning of a long history of Americans giving the middle finger to laws they felt were morally wrong. So quite frankly if they are Mother Teresa or Florence Nightengale I am going to follow in the real tradition of the Tea Party.

There's nothing morally wrong about immigration laws.

I'm giving turds like you the middle finger.

Well, since the GOP is determined to block any initiative by the Democrats there's no point wasting time and money in negotiating with them.
The whole Republican strategy is a destructive farce and they deserve to be ignored where able.

What could be more constructive than obstructing every sleazy scheme the Democrats are trying to foist on the American public?

This white house plans to go through with it regardless of it being voted down, just another violation of the constitution by this administration. In typical liberal fashion, if they cannot push their agenda through the house and senate they will have it legislated from the bench.
If this doesn't piss you off "No matter what side of the isle you're on, then something is wrong with you. It is a blatant slap in the face of every American for this white house to ignore the will of the people.
Obama Administration To Review All Deportation Cases, Apply DREAM Act-Style Criteria | FoxNews.com

There's nothing "wrong" with me, I respect Obama for not being a bigot and pandering to assholes such as you.
Obamaturd doesn't deserve anyones respect. As usual, he is wrong on this. But as usual, he doesn't care either.

Exactly. We have laws. And the Dept of Homeland Security has decided to focus deportation efforts on those with criminal records. They are allowed to do that.

No, actually they aren't. The administration is not allowed to enforce only the laws it likes. The claim that is can is fascist to the bone.

They're not breaking any laws. You don't like it? Tough shit.

Yes, they are breaking laws.

Yes, heaven forbid we give those here for legitimate reasons a chance to become citizens and contribute to our country.

Correct.

Indeed, many of these children were brought to the US before the age of reason, they speak only English (in some cases better than ‘native-born’ Americans), know only the United States, and wouldn’t be able to survive in their birth countries accordingly.

There is no fundamental right for aliens to be in this country, and there is no fundamental right to an education at taxpayer expense.

Well, since the GOP is determined to block any initiative by the Democrats there's no point wasting time and money in negotiating with them.
The whole Republican strategy is a destructive farce and they deserve to be ignored where able.

What could be more constructive than obstructing every sleazy scheme the Democrats are trying to foist on the American public?

Which pretty much demonstrates my argument.

I can definitely understand why something like the DREAM ACT makes sense.

You get some kids who has lived their entire lifetimes here, deporting them really makes zero sense.

They're not more aliens than your or my kids are.

Forum List

Back