Dream Act questions

Well you're posts have been very emotional. You seem angry and you make ridiculous exxagerations and distort my post e.g. I specifically said anyone committing a crime should be deported and you came back with the rather laughable "So you're okay with bank robbers?" So obviously you have SOME kind of problem with them or you wouldn't object to their existence..

Since you STILLL won't answer the original question, I'll try again:

What "kind of problem" are you referring to?

and

What exactly do you mean by "object to their existence"?

and last but by no means least

Is it or is it not a violation of US law to enter and/or remain in the US illegally?

Try to find the courage to answer these questions directly.

Your inability to understand something a 3rd grader could grasp, does not equate to me "not answering". You really couldn't understand when I wrote that my guess is that you think they are a threat to jobs or crime? Again, I'm sorry but I can't speak for you.
If you have no problem with them, why are you in such hysterics all the time? Instead of stomping your little feeties and throwing a tantrum, why not just talk like a man. Here is how it would look if you did so:

"My problem with illegals is that they are _____"

As I said, I can only guess what your issue is. If you are intimidated or for whatever reason, can't express what your problem with illegals is, that's not my fault.

It's a completely rational position. .

Is it rational to say "I've never been robbed at gunpoint, so I have no opinion on whether armed robbers should be prosecuted and punished?

Once again: Is it or is it not a violation of US law to enter and/or remain in the US illegally? I'll try to make it simpler because you are obviously so fucking stupid: Has someone who entered the US illegally and remains in the country illegally violated US law?

Hmmm. You seem like you're about to burst. Perhaps you might want to have some tea or something. Take a few breaths.
Slinging petty insults is a sign of ignorance and although I sometimes get drawn into the small-minded negativity of people like, you, I really try to just have intelligent and civil discussions. So for all your talk about how stupid "other people" are, you seem unable to grasp anything but the most "dumbed down" concepts.

Yes I oppose illegal immigration.
Now I know this may be difficult for you to understand but that does not mean I think ALL illegals should be deported under every circumstance (If you're confused, find a Liberal Elitist and ask them for help).

Yes I am against robbery! Um yeah. Oooh. You are just such a clever little guy! OMG Lemme guess! You're going to counter with some Either / Or point on absolutes!
Gee. Yeah, that's tough to predict. :lol:

I suppose to answer the question appropriately, I would have to support the dream act from the start. I can't say that I do. Indeed I can say, rather, that I am tremendously opposed to it. President Reagan attempted to quell the issues stemming from illegal entry into this country by just offering blanket amnesty - it did nothing to curb the problem, and likely increased it. You cannot give a puppy a treat when he misbehaves, this is counter productive to producing behaviors we want to instill. It's the same with people.

Martin's America - Home

It's just proof that California's liberal/Democratic policies are failing.

Don't put them in OUR MILITARY! Put them in the state run national guard.
The taxpayers should have a say on the matter.

While everyone who steps into this country is entitled to due process, They will have a lack of defense and be deported anyway.

Well you're posts have been very emotional. You seem angry and you make ridiculous exxagerations and distort my post e.g. I specifically said anyone committing a crime should be deported and you came back with the rather laughable "So you're okay with bank robbers?" So obviously you have SOME kind of problem with them or you wouldn't object to their existence..

and

Is it or is it not a violation of US law to enter and/or remain in the US illegally?

Your inability to understand something a 3rd grader could grasp, does not equate to me "not answering". You really couldn't understand when I wrote that my guess is that you think they are a threat to jobs or crime? Again, I'm sorry but I can't speak for you.
If you have no problem with them, why are you in such hysterics all the time? Instead of stomping your little feeties and throwing a tantrum, why not just talk like a man. Here is how it would look if you did so:

As I said, I can only guess what your issue is. If you are intimidated or for whatever reason, can't express what your problem with illegals is, that's not my fault.

Just so you know, this whole "You're being emotional! EMOTIONAL!!!!" bit is really not working for you. Your clumsy delivery just makes you look obvious and dim-witted. Just so you know.

Now then, let's address your latest failure to directly answer my questions:

Are you saying that illegal aliens never work or commit crime? Since you won't answer that question I'll move on to the next: Would you agree that entering and/or remaining in the country illegally is a violation of US law? This one seems to particularly scare you, judging from your consistent failure to recognize it. If you ignore it one more time I'll be forced to conclude that you know the only answer and lack the courage and character to simply say so.

It's a completely rational position. .

Is it rational to say "I've never been robbed at gunpoint, so I have no opinion on whether armed robbers should be prosecuted and punished?

Once again: Is it or is it not a violation of US law to enter and/or remain in the US illegally? I'll try to make it simpler because you are obviously so fucking stupid: Has someone who entered the US illegally and remains in the country illegally violated US law?

Hmmm. You seem like you're about to burst. Perhaps you might want to have some tea or something. Take a few breaths.
Slinging petty insults is a sign of ignorance and although I sometimes get drawn into the small-minded negativity of people like, you, I really try to just have intelligent and civil discussions. So for all your talk about how stupid "other people" are, you seem unable to grasp anything but the most "dumbed down" concepts.

Yes I oppose illegal immigration.
Now I know this may be difficult for you to understand but that does not mean I think ALL illegals should be deported under every circumstance (If you're confused, find a Liberal Elitist and ask them for help).

Yes I am against robbery! Um yeah. Oooh. You are just such a clever little guy! OMG Lemme guess! You're going to counter with some Either / Or point on absolutes!
Gee. Yeah, that's tough to predict. :lol:

Since I've already addressed your asinine failure of an attempt to discredit views you so much as suspect might be in opposition to your own, let's move on.

You oppose illegal immigration, but you also condone illegal immigration. Your 'argument' (such as it is) centers on only punishing those who commit crimes, but you condone those who have by definition broken the laws of this country. You don't see a tiny bit of contradiction there?

Awaiting your next "calm down!" followed by more evasion and/or violation of logic. Your screen name is hilarious.

and

Just so you know, this whole "You're being emotional! EMOTIONAL!!!!" bit is really not working for you. Your clumsy delivery just makes you look obvious and dim-witted. Just so you know.

Now then, let's address your latest failure to directly answer my questions:

Are you saying that illegal aliens never work or commit crime? Since you won't answer that question I'll move on to the next: Would you agree that entering and/or remaining in the country illegally is a violation of US law? This one seems to particularly scare you, judging from your consistent failure to recognize it. If you ignore it one more time I'll be forced to conclude that you know the only answer and lack the courage and character to simply say so.

Ahhh. At first I thought you were just incredibly stupid but now I realize, it's just that you're a Nixon. This is why you are intentionally stupid and pretend not to understand such elementary concepts.

Okay.
Entering the country illegally is.... (hold your breath!) Illegal! :lol:

Guess what. Lots of things are illegal that I disagree with. Now I know that you've acted like you're so stupid you couldn't figure out the difference between what is illegal and whether or not I care.
Since you're acting like you're too stupid (I hope you're acting) to understand that there are laws people disagree with or don't care about, you will probably get your little panties in a bunch again but oh well.

Owning a gun without having to go through a complex registration etc... is illegal in some states. Do you agree with that? Would you care if someone owned a gun wthout adhering to all the laws of New York?
Pot is illegal. I don't care if people smoke it in the privacy of their home. Do you?
Praying in school is illegal. I don't care if kids or even teachers do it.

Now apparently you are a good little drone who feels the government should form all your opinions for you. Okay fine. I'm not. I disagree with some laws and agree with others. I personally adhere to most laws (except speeding!) but don't care if some kid in California smokes a joint on the week-end.

You may now continue ranting about how I'm not playing fair or whatever it is that has you um, well, being you. If nothing else, you ARE good for laughs. Oh yeah, my wife wants to know if you're a guy or a girl (I show her some of the funnier threads). I hadn't even thought about the fact that you might be a woman but she seems pretty confident about it.

Last edited:
Okay.
Entering the country illegally is.... (hold your breath!) Illegal! :lol:

Guess what. Lots of things are illegal that I disagree with. there are laws people disagree with or don't care about,
Now apparently you are a good little drone who feels the government should form all your opinions for you. Okay fine. I'm not. I disagree with some laws and agree with others.

Oh, NOW you finally start coming clean! So, you only recognize some laws if you like them! Well isn't that special for you? You should make a list of the laws you don't like so the government can know which ones they don't need to enforce. Save everyone a lot of time. That's just the way laws work, right? That's just how a nation of laws functions. The ones you like must be followed, but the ones you don't like can be disregarded. That's the basis of the rule of law, right Matlock?

Since violating the sovereignty of the US and breaking our immigration laws seem to be among those things you "don't care about," that makes you, despite earlier protestations to the contrary, clearly in favor of illegal immigration. You might have saved a lot of time by just being honest about it from the outset.

Forum List

Back