Dream act an never ending night terror

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Dec 18, 2010.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    DREAM ACT AN NEVER ENDING NIGHT TERROR

How can you give the Dream Act to millions of children of illegal aliens based on a few who have excelled on full scholarships at the expense of the American student?

How can you put million of children of illegal aliens on a path to citizenship and not their parents? What happens when a parent is deported? Is the child deported also or do they stay behind at our expense?

No, the Dream Act will lead to amnesty for all illegal aliens and chain migration.

Dream act will make it harder to enforce our immigration laws and secure the border because it sends the message that if you come here with a child, you can stay and will be put on a path to citizenship.

From a Diehard Democrat; Thank you Sen. Ensign for your vote for the American student. Sen. Reid you are a great disappointment as usually. Never again will I vote democrat.

If I have to pray for your bills to fail, you didn’t deserve my vote in the first place. No vote for you either, Mr. Obama.

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    Dream Act just failed in the Senate. We're safe for two more years.

3. Mini 14

Mini 14 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +570
    More realistically, about 10 more years, maybe more.

Fuck Miguel.