Drake, who rails against climate change, buys massive private jet

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Yet another example of why I don't take the climate change crowd seriously. If they really believed what they say they'd be living like it, but once again, the rules aren't for the elite. It's the rest of us who are supposed to sacrifice

The private jet ownership is despite his efforts to campaign against climate change in his songs. With song lyrics that include: “[They’re] talkin’ bout how the weather’s changing / the ice is melting / like the world is ending,” you would think he would try to live a low carbon lifestyle, but alas.

Superstar rapper Drake, who rails against climate change, buys massive private jet

Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 11.47.52 AM.png

It's a large part of why I don't really care about the issue at all.
I am not changing my lifestyle which has the carbon footprint of an ant vs. elephant in comparison.

Yet another example of why I don't take the climate change crowd seriously. If they really believed what they say they'd be living like it, but once again, the rules aren't for the elite. It's the rest of us who are supposed to sacrifice

The private jet ownership is despite his efforts to campaign against climate change in his songs. With song lyrics that include: “[They’re] talkin’ bout how the weather’s changing / the ice is melting / like the world is ending,” you would think he would try to live a low carbon lifestyle, but alas.

Superstar rapper Drake, who rails against climate change, buys massive private jet
They justify their opulence by trading a few empty words of concern..

All while traveling with 50 semi trailers of concert gear to "spread the message".

Last edited:

All while traveling with 50 semi trailers of concert gear to " spread the message".
Well you must understand that stupid rich people want to lead stupid poor people...

All while traveling with 50 semi trailers of concert gear to " spread the message".
Well you must understand that stupid rich people want to lead stupid poor people...
Well, it would be kinda cool to have my own flock.

All of the celebrities, and politicians that are big Man Made Climate Change advocates have HUGE Carbon Footprints. Private Jets, caravans of SUV's, multiple, large energy sucking homes, and other factors make them big hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do, controlling ELITISTS. Turn them off!

Climates scientists are in agreement as to the damage humans are doing.

Only imbeciles pretend they know more than the actual scientists

Climates scientists are in agreement as to the damage humans are doing
Well then, get rid of your toxic electronic device and quit wasting electricity posting.
In fact go live in a nice commune in a utopia where everyone is equal and free of the consumerism destroying the Earth.

I hear the grape Kool Aid is killer awesome.:113:

You mean like claiming a fetus isn't a baby and there's no such thing as gender? You must be a real imbecile, Jillian.

Your consensus fallacy is old and worn out babble. You are the one who is profoundly ignorant and a conformist sheep following a belief system without knowing what they really are. You are willing to overlook the hypocrisy on what they say and what they do with their life, regarding climate stuff.

I have significant reasons why I am skeptical of the AGW conjecture, since there are a lot of known Pseudoscience baloney in it with a dash of numerous modeling failures, as per the IPCC report prediction/projection statements since 1990. That is more than enough for me to know the AGW was long ago invalidated, all that is left from warmists today are a stream of media propaganda and lies, to put up with.

Only imbeciles don't think on their own to see what data and evidence really points to, on weather/Climate stuff. When you are part of a herd, you remain ignorant, it is people who are freethinkers can see what is really going on.

As far as The Real Owners are concerned commercial airlines and halfass hotels, cabins and car rentals etc can die. Bulldoze the shit and plant flowers.
The Real Owners don't want to mingle with serfs. STFU and wash those windows and GTFO !
They imagine flying their buddies to Hawaii and only encountering other fatcats , no traffic,empty airports, no long hairs on the beach ( other than their favorite rockers).
The cheaper motels can serve as slaves quarters( minimum wage people to washh clothes and manage GMO crops( which the fatcats wont even touch).They have and pay agronomy professors/veterinarians etc quite well to handle their foods.
They'll have it..........eventually. WW3 some more hundreds of "vaccines", "safe places" in all schools and the drugs to make the tards more comfortable.
Human breeding laws.
Satans Pleasure Planet.......UNTIL !

New Topics

Forum List

Back