Draining the swamp...in reverse

You know, I think that the problem is that Pruitt thinks he's more important than he actually is. He's gotta fly first class or government jets, he needs a sound proof phone booth.

This dude thinks he needs all that crap, even though he's just a government employee.

The EPA is Spending $25,000 on a Soundproof Booth for Scott Pruitt

The EPA has reportedly signed a nearly $25,000 contract for a soundproof booth for administrator Scott Pruitt. The contract was signed with Acoustical Solutions, a company that sells a range of sound and privacy products.

Makes you wonder what he has to hide? So much for the open Administration

Obammy filled the EPA crazy left wingers.
He gave them featherbed jobs.
Oh yea, the Left Wing Wackos are going to relentlessly whine about Pruitt LOL

There is already a sound secure room in the building for this so why does this guy need to blow $25k on his own private secure room? Dem, Rep it doesn't matter I have seen this many times people get into a position and go on a spending spree. Its not that they think they are more important than they are, they just like to spend money its like a crack addiction.

You know, I think that the problem is that Pruitt thinks he's more important than he actually is. He's gotta fly first class or government jets, he needs a sound proof phone booth.

This dude thinks he needs all that crap, even though he's just a government employee.

As well as round-the-clock security. This dude thinks he's in the CIA. :lol:

As well as round-the-clock security. This dude thinks he's in the CIA. :lol:

And under Trump the EPA will about as busy as an ice water salesman in Alaska in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There is already a sound secure room in the building for this so why does this guy need to blow $25k on his own private secure room? Dem, Rep it doesn't matter I have seen this many times people get into a position and go on a spending spree. Its not that they think they are more important than they are, they just like to spend money its like a crack addiction.

Thank you!

Thank you!

Sure no problem. Government wasting OUR money should infuriate us regardless of political affiliation. It chaps my ass that these clowns have no respect for how hard people worked to earn that money.

There is already a sound secure room in the building for this so why does this guy need to blow $25k on his own private secure room?

I was thinking the same thing. They said the secure room is on a separate floor. Are they really shelling out $25k so that Pruitt doesn't have to use an elevator?

Also, every article I've read says they're spending $43k on the soundproof booth.

Do the Trump haters know about confidential government matters?

He needs his own little bubble?

Get-Smart-cone-of-silence.jpg

Forum List

Back