Draining the Swamp? Draining the Trash is more like it

Gremlin-USA

<<< Me in 1970
May 20, 2010
Gremlinville, USA
I think about a year ago I heard Pelosi say she was going to drain the swamp, get rid of all the bad seen in washington.........

First it was Rangel now Waters, we only have several dozen to go.......

WASHINGTON – A second House Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, could face an ethics trial this fall, further complicating the election outlook for the party as it battles to retain its majority.

California Rep. Waters may face fall ethics trial - Yahoo! News

I think about a year ago I heard Pelosi say she was going to drain the swamp, get rid of all the bad seen in washington.........

First it was Rangel now Waters, we only have several dozen to go.......

WASHINGTON – A second House Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, could face an ethics trial this fall, further complicating the election outlook for the party as it battles to retain its majority.

California Rep. Waters may face fall ethics trial - Yahoo! News

Couldn't happen to a nicer bitch.

Remember this?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaY3LhJ-IQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUaY3LhJ-IQ[/ame]

You know I can think of quite a few others to help Ms. Pelosi unplug the swamp.

Ethics panel to charge California Rep. Maxine Waters

Democrat, Rep. Maxine Waters of California, has been under investigation for a possible conflict of interest involving a bank that was seeking federal aid. Her husband owned stock in the bank and had served on its board. Waters came under scrutiny after former Treasury Department officials said she helped arrange a meeting between regulators and executives at Boston-based OneUnited Bank without mentioning her husband's financial ties to the institution. Her husband, Sidney Williams, held at least $250,000 in the bank's stock and previously had served on its board.

Last edited:
2010-07-30-digest-cartoon.jpg

Unike the Republican majority, it's interesting that it's the Democrats that are stepping up and "draining the swamp" of their own fellow Democrats.

Court ruling may move DeLay case closer to trial | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

And oh so many others:
The Grand Ole Docket

Is all forgiven?

I'm not defending Rangel or Waters, but I posted only so you fellas don't think this is anything "new."

no one said it was new....and your links do not support your first assertion

Unike the Republican majority, it's interesting that it's the Democrats that are stepping up and "draining the swamp" of their own fellow Democrats.

Court ruling may move DeLay case closer to trial | Houston & Texas News | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

And oh so many others:
The Grand Ole Docket

Is all forgiven?

I'm not defending Rangel or Waters, but I posted only so you fellas don't think this is anything "new."

no one said it was new....and your links do not support your first assertion

DeLay got a slap on the wrist by the Ethics Committee solely for buying one (only one?) vote to pass the drug bill. A year later, he was indicted by a grand jury on ALL the unethical charges. So it took the legal process to force that crook out, not the so-called Ethics Committee then run by Republicans. Everyone knew about his campaign money laundering as well as his redistricting hanky-panky, but they let him run amok anyway.

Forum List

Back