Draining a sebaceous cyst

:eusa_eh:

Gross, dude.

Those things smell ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

I always wear goggles after I accidentally shot a medical student in the eye with some pus. She was standing 12 feet across the room from the cyst.

I managed to watch it straight-faced. Pretty damn nasty, though.

Two Girls One Cyst*Video

Four things missing:

A. Gloves
B. Goggles
C. Mask
D. Sterile technique
sheeesh, i hope that guy actually went to a REAL doctor and not left it as is after those two idiots finished

Actually, besides the fact that he likely ended up with a whopping skin infection, they did a good job draining it. In fact, at the end of it all, I think they pulled out the cyst wall which is why the film girl sounded a little freaked.

Two Girls One Cyst*Video

Four things missing:

A. Gloves
B. Goggles
C. Mask
D. Sterile technique
sheeesh, i hope that guy actually went to a REAL doctor and not left it as is after those two idiots finished

Actually, besides the fact that he likely ended up with a whopping skin infection, they did a good job draining it. In fact, at the end of it all, I think they pulled out the cyst wall which is why the film girl sounded a little freaked.
hard to say, it looked like there was still more in it

but most definately he needed some antibiotics after that

how much could it have cost to go to a clinic and have it done right?

Probably would cost $200-300 depending on how large the lesion was underneath the skin. Additionally, a surgeon would not lance and drain it unless it was infected. They would make a small cut in the skin, and then take the entire thing out without rupturing it. Less mess...less chance of infection.

Probably would cost $200-300 depending on how large the lesion was underneath the skin. Additionally, a surgeon would not lance and drain it unless it was infected. They would make a small cut in the skin, and then take the entire thing out without rupturing it. Less mess...less chance of infection.
yup
and that would have been the best thing to do

Does anyone here have information about a sebaceous cyst and/or related conditions?

Forum List

Back