Dragon Springs water pollution threatens mussels, angers neighbors.

Republicans don't believe in environmental regulations. Too expensive.

There is only one thing Republicans want to regulate and it ain't the environment.

Dz0s8WiXcAAyr-G.jpg
It's unfortunate that the government is led by the Republicans.

Do you have a link to your story?
Dragon Springs road-raising project raises neighbors' ire

Republicans don't believe in environmental regulations. Too expensive.

There is only one thing Republicans want to regulate and it ain't the environment.

Dz0s8WiXcAAyr-G.jpg
It's unfortunate that the government is led by the Republicans.

Do you have a link to your story?
Dragon Springs road-raising project raises neighbors' ire
Dragon Springs water pollution threatens mussels, angers neighbors
This incident has not been resolved up to now.

Too mysterious!!According to the law, the temple should be more transparent to the outside world.

The content of this official website is only business publicity, no public financial information. Weird.

All non-profit organizations with a total annual income of more than $25,000 must submit the IRS990 form to the IRS every year. All private foundations must register with the IRS and submit the IRS990-PF form. These forms are fully public documents and are "reports" for non-profit organizations to the public.

GuideStar USA, Inc. is an information service specializing in reporting on U.S. nonprofit companies. [2] In 2016, its database provided information on 2.5 million organizations.GuideStar - Wikipedia

The public has the right to know about the operation of non-profit organizations, including dragon springs.

The public has the right to know about the operation of non-profit organizations, including dragon springs.
OP are you in orange ? on the Delaware side

my sister still lives there ...not for much longer
and mumsie was on the other side of Goshen ...in the woods she had a horse farm

PONYS PONYS PONYS

and as a kid they used to ship me off from Brooklyn every summer to my uncles house which was between Monroe and greenwood lake
when i was a kid i had the best time
playing with the local kid id be outside playing all day with the local kids
my uncle had a boat wed always go fishing , or
riding mini bikes ...their a beautiful waterfall on the Appalachian trail not to far from his house
hanging out in the backyard and blowing through boxes of 22s
when i got older he taught me how to skin deer .....and squirrels

in the 70's that was still the country

people commute to the city every day from there ....to me thats insane ...I did the Port Jervis line as a kid my uncle would pick me up in Harriman

PONYS PONYS PONYS

and as a kid they used to ship me off from Brooklyn every summer to my uncles house which was between Monroe and greenwood lake
riding mini bikes ...their a beautiful waterfall on the Appalachian trail not to far from his house

people commute to the city every day from there ....to me thats insane ...I did the Port Jervis line as a kid my uncle would pick me up in Harriman
I was happy when I was a child. But for now, it seems that Dragon Springs will make many children around it unhappy.

PONYS PONYS PONYS

I was happy when I was a child. But for now, it seems that Dragon Springs will make many children around it unhappy.

did ya go tubing on the Delaware as a kid and teen ?

did I
HELLS YEAH

i have so many great memories going up there as a youngster . ill cherish them forever.

its disgusting how built up its become

Forum List

Back